Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
Go for whichever gets us the most energy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.
Okay so, I messed around for ~20 minutes in photoshop and managed to make this:

By comparison, the old version:

All I have to do now is just update the name on a second layer and move it around 'til I'm convinced it's centered, which takes at worst ~3 minutes per name I do, which is as good or better than cropping it out of a screenshot.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Zengetsu posted:

I'm going to vote whichever you prefer.

It's a non-issue to me. I think the black looks slightly nicer, but adding more requirements onto a screenshot LP (which is already time consuming) doesn't make much sense to me either.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

TeeQueue posted:

That one isn't happening, since as interesting as the idea may be having more than one nametag for each character is just asking for me to confuse everything. I can barely remember not to send someone with the Laetitia heart to another cell, after all. :v:

Sometimes I feel the optimum play is to have a wall of notes surrounding your screen to serve as a reminder of all the little things not to do.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Gloomy Rube posted:

I think the red is kinda pleasant, so I'll vote for that.

taiyoko
Jan 10, 2008

On the text, I guess what I'd like to request if it isn't too much trouble, is a link to the original-sized image just for the fully-unlocked abnormality info pages. I like seeing what the unlocked managerial guidelines are. :shrug:

Like in

But they're just too tiny/blurry to read. (Yes, I know for that one in particular you do have a zoom-in of 2 and 3 specifically later in the update.)

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.
I should be able to do that! I'll just put it in a little section after the new gear/new stories. It may get a little awkward for the abnormalities with 4+ management infos, but I'll think of something.

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
If feel like I should note with Unity and it's resolution detection, that image quality is surprisingly close to player experience at times. (Games just seem to hate my monitor, is 1680x1050 that weird? )

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

Day 8: Gameplay

Music: neutral 2

With a new department comes new research. Like Malkuth, Yesod primarily exists to give us some basic gameplay upgrades, with Yesod focusing on the user interface rather than functionality.

G.O Visualization: Gives everything healthbars. Our agents get a red/blue one that shows HP and SP, and Ordeals/breaching Abnormalities get a large red one that shows their name. It makes eyeballing HP/SP numbers much easier.

Damage Normalization: Shows damage taken on the screen, both the number and color. This is good for knowing exactly how much damage things are dealing! There's… really not much to say about this one. It's a basic UI thing.

Abnormality Countermeasures Manual: Upgrades our Clerks' nerves. Right now if any Abnormality or Ordeal appears, the Clerks go running away in a panic immediately. This will allow them to face down most Abnormalities and attempt to suppress them via their pistols. Reminder: their pistols have a 40% chance of dealing 1 Red damage each shot. Clerks are useless, and thus this research is a low priority.

I decide to go with healthbars first.

Now, before we get into the day I have a tiny exploit to show off.

This is D.A.D. D.A.D. has a Prudence of 43, putting them at level 2, but is getting a +6 from their E.G.O gifts, putting them at 49, or level 3.

So, we go into the Strengthen Employees section, and pay 2 LOB to boost them from 2 to 3. We hit 'Confirm' and…

D.A.D. now has a base Prudence of 75, halfway between level 4 and level 5! This trick lets us save a few LOB on getting a massive boost all at once, and while it's situational it's good to keep in mind whenever you're on the preparation screen.

Mizu and Bishop get the Laetitia guns, Mizu gets the suit, and we're pretty much ready for the day.

It's time. Remember to follow the protocols.

We can now see the lower area of Information, where our new Abnormality is hiding.

D.A.D, your Fortitude is showing as being a little low. You'll be training it with Laetitia today.

Gladly. She's a good girl.

Talow, you're going to be working with the new Abnormality today. We need someone else who's able to quickly ascertain how to work with new arrivals. Mizu, you…

...don't tell me. :geno:

She didn't even come to the main room this time, sir.

I'll deal with her later. Be ready.

Meanwhile, the top three agents take a trip to the mirror again.

Woah… I'm huge.

I'll never get used to feeling everything just shift like that… wait, did I change at all?

It's no problem! Just smile for the mirror and it'll all feel fantastic!

They confiscated the last gift… nice of Laetitia to give me a new one.

D.A.D. manages to get a Normal result on their first work, and so they're only working with Laetitia for the rest of the day. Luckily, I wanted that anyways. :v:

Morning everyone!

Mizu. You're late.

The new Abnormality really likes it when you leave socks hanging around its room, and it looks like we wanna take the presents it leaves so there's room for more. That'd be… Insight, I think?

Be that as it may, Talow is the one who should have been figuring that out today. Not you. Unless there's an emergency, you're not allowed to leave the office.

...aww. :( Good luck, Talow. I could smell those presents even through the sweet scent of jerky. They're baaaad.

I'll hold my breath. Thanks.

Nothing else of particular note happens until our second meltdown.

Manager, we're detecting that a new form of Ordeal will be appearing today.

Hopefully they don't give us as much trouble as the first one.

If you're efficient about gathering energy, it should be possible to finish up before the ordeal can rise.

I could, but nobody's died to an Ordeal yet.

What about the Clerks?

I mean nobody who matters.

That's the ordeal alarm, everyone! Stay on your-

...Well! As expected of my Control team's members.

So, Green Dawn! These are, bar none, the least threatening dawn we could hit. Every Agent starts twice as fast as them, so we can break away from them should we get in trouble. Their attacks are slow, and only one spawns per group. The most dangerous thing about them is their corpse attack, which they won't ever get to use unless they manage to butcher a Clerk. The one in Control spawned right next to it and walked in. It's half dead after about 2 seconds in the main room.

Fighting enemies in a main room is normally a risky proposition right now, since the main room's healing shuts off as indicated by the red X above the room. Doubt isn't going to be able to do much to these three, though, so I decide not to worry about it.

Every shot is another laugh! Each round a chuckle! Come, robot! Smile with me~!

These guns work so much better than the skull maces!

You know, this is the first ordeal we've dealt with as a team. I'm proud of you guys.

Well, we can't let Information do all the work. :rolleyes:

:derp: OH GOD, WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!

I tried to get footage of the corpse attack here, but instead learned that Doubt cannot successfully stab panicking Clerks. They run too quickly for it to get a bead on them. At least you tried, Doubt. :unsmith:

Booooss, Talow and D.A.D. are busy working! Someone needs to do something!

...fine. You're authorized to suppress the target. Make it quick.

Ooh, this new gun is strong!

This is just about the maximum range of very long-range weapons, and Laetitia fires very fast. Since the Doubt remains locked on to the closest target, and multiple Clerks are running around the area distracting it…

We have our first Ordeal where I don't almost get anyone killed. :woop:

X, the extra energy refined from the the ordeal has let us reach our quota. We can end the day at your pleasure.

You know the policy. We're getting as much out of the new Abnormality as we can, and then we end the day. Speaking of...

Now. Imagine that you've been playing this game for a few days and nothing's really managed to shock you so far. It's 2 am, nothing's going on, everyone's in bed. You stare automatically at the section where you can see if the Abnormality's risk level is HE or TETH and go to unlock the information…

And out of the corner of your eye, this appears. Unlocking this thing's general information managed to jumpscare me. That doesn't happen often. :sweatdrop:

Anyways, this is Rudolta of the Sleigh. It's a Christmas abnormality! There's also not a lot else to say about it. Its QC reduces on Normal or Bad work results, and when it hits 0 it breaches and deals White damage to anything nearby.

Nothing left to do but read resumes and wait for the work on Rudolta to be finished so we can all take a good rest. It's nice to have an easy day, but it's so sleepy around here when it happens.

We could always check in on the Agents, Manager. Background noise has been proven on multiple occasions to cause an increase in focus of up to 15% over the course of a workday.

Excellent idea. Make it so.

---

Aaand now I have horns. Again.

Don't remember you ever having them before.

It's a long story.

I got time.

Well then, let me tell you about the Outskirts…

---

Mmhmm, I get that you're angry. But… why are you angry? You were happy until I was about to enter. Is it because I said the mask smells like jerky?

:troll: …...

Ahh… right. You're still shy. Well, could you stop poking me with those spikes? They tickle, and to be fair it totally smells like jerky all the time now. It's the best. It actually came in really handy earlier today when...

---

Hello, Laetitia! I'm not who you were expecting, but we were a little shortstaffed after the last work. What say that you and me talk about smiles, mm?

:j: ...I like smiling faces. :)

Then you and I are going to get along fine! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

---

So… Sure is a dead robot in our room.

You've gotta look at this construction. It's so anachronistic… When was it made?

I thought they were some kind of Abnormality.

Setting that aside, I'd like to take it apart.

I just want it out of here. Beta2's body, too. Don't we have janitors? :psyduck:

Yeah, but they don't go to work until after the day's over. Don't worry, you get used to the smell.

Oh, that… that's great to know. :gonk:

---

Manager, I don't think we should go much further than this. From here on, it appears every one of our containment cells will be melting down with each meltdown.

This is the biggest problem with early game farming. Around meltdown levels 9 and 10, If we can't handle every Abnormality in our entire facility at once then we're going to get overwhelmed by missing works, and at 45-50 energy lost per meltdown missed it can become a herculean task to try and clear the day. I still need to work Rudolta one more time to get the last weapon it has, though...

Don't worry. I have an idea.

We set up everyone to get in one last work with the various Abnormalities across the facility. D.A.D. is first, and the meltdowns cascade everywhere. We have enough time for everyone to finish one last work, and we buy the last weapon with 13 seconds to spare on Mirror of Adjustment.

Alright everyone, pack it in! We've earned ourselves a nice rest.

Talow, I expect the updated file on Rudolta on my desk in an hour.

Alright, boss.

...wait.

Damage-optimized training with HEs is really good, guys. :getin:

Anyways, we get our next two rank 5 Agents, and the Control department is still just bouncing around 3-4. Tylana is probably done getting mirrored, I rather like having that hilarious HP stat.

Music: never frozen bottom flows

T-09-80: "The tree simply reaped from what it showed."
O-09-91: This portrait encaptures a moment; it is what we are destined to lose.
T-09-85: Now everything will be just fine.

Mm. Mmm. Hm. Well. :hmmno:

Okay, so, let's get this out of the way first: -85 is a goddamn meme. It is a very rude tool Abnormality for which the only good thing I can say about it is 'sometimes it makes you have 1 less meltdown than you otherwise would.' Outside of that, touching it at all means someone is dying and we can't afford a lot of dying yet. It's a trap option-because of course Lobotomy Corporation has trap options, what were you expecting?

Then there's -80 which is… problematic. It's another tool that just instantly kills your agents if you mess with it the wrong way, and we still can't afford a lot of dying yet! It's not as infamous as -85, but I'm trying to avoid these for the moment.

Lastly there's -91. It ruins our damage modifier for one agent, and can lead to making other agents uncontrollably die. It's not a tool I'd particularly like to take, but I can think of a few cases where it could theoretically be useful. I can't say that for the other two.

This is really just a 'king of the trash heap' competition, but we're going for -91.

Next time, on Lobotomy Corporation: Angela references a Cosmo quiz!

New Guidelines

Rudolta of the Sleigh

New Gear

Requirements: Fortitude 2

New Story

Rudolta of the Sleigh
Mirror of Adjustment

TeeQueue fucked around with this message at 10:27 on Jun 29, 2021

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

I'm going to be gradually (read: when I remember) going back and adding the abnormalities' management guidelines to the previous posts, zoomed in so they're readable. Whenever I update one I'll be sure to mention it in the thread with a link to the new item as well.

TeeQueue fucked around with this message at 15:09 on May 24, 2020

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

I'm kinda underwhelmed by Rudlota, concept-wise.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.

TeeQueue posted:

I'm going to be gradually (read: when I remember) going back and adding the abnormalities' management guidelines to the previous posts, zoomed in so they're readable. Whenever I update one I'll be sure to mention it in the thread with a link to the new item as well.

Speaking of which, I think you're missing the mirror's full information, lost in the paintpocalypse. I think it's very appropriate for the game.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
O-09-91, T-09-85, and one other abnormality when combined used to let you break the game in a rather hilarious way, but I think that got patched out.

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

Ratoslov posted:

I'm kinda underwhelmed by Rudlota, concept-wise.

its the human santapede

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Ugh, T-09-85. That was my first tool anomaly, and it kinda put me off playing and more.

WarpedLichen
Aug 14, 2008

So what's the hierarchy here? Are agents actually working for other departments? I thought everybody was technically part of the control team?

I take it it's basically impossible to make it through the game without a clerk dying. I imagine our agents seem pretty monstrous compared to regular people.

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

Well the clerks have 10-16hp, 10-16sp and ZAYIN class defenses, and at the beginning of the day DAD had 34hp, 49sp and TETH armor. So he's at least 2.5X physically tougher than the toughest clerk and many times mentally tougher.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

I won't lie, I usually just leave the Tool Abnormalities alone because they carry some horrible instadeath penalty.

I like the idea of Evil Christmas though.

The clerks have exactly one use with their pistols, and that is to pull aggro on an ordeal and take damage so your agents don't.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

"Evil Christmas" is a neat concept, but this is just "body horror Claus" and a little underwhelming on that angle too. But hey, they can't all be awesome little girls who've never done anything wrong or faces dried in the sun to stop shaming for not being happy all the time.

Evil Santa should be a guy whose 'presents' are universally things that ruin Christmas for kids, either presents they didn't want or things that hurt the family's ability to get presents like a pink slip, car accident, etc. He of course feeds on the misery and disappointment that comes from this from both the kids and the parents. I have no idea what you'd do for a backstory, though.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

WarpedLichen posted:

I take it it's basically impossible to make it through the game without a clerk dying. I imagine our agents seem pretty monstrous compared to regular people.

It is literally impossible.

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Yeah, as far as I can tell the majority of the tool abnormalities either have an instadeath factor or some other way to horribly screw you over before you actually know what they do. Also the issue that most of the truly dangerous normal abnormalities are generally at high classifications that you won't see for a bit, but there are a fair number of even low ranked tools you can roll early that are really terrible.

Like at least -85 does exactly what it looks like, but imagine getting -82 a decent bit in, having no idea what it does, and then investigating it.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

I'm personally a big fan of -91, you can pull off some really useful dangerous maneuvers with it if you get certain other abnos to combo with it. But I agree that the vast majority of tools are kinda trap options. I feel like your LP is a bit TOO competent in skipping past all the trap options, it's just missing the spirit of horrible death that is Lob Corp. I hope at some point you go back and do like, Alternate Reality Bad Universe Lobotomy Corp where you show off exactly why you skipped all the things you skipped.

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

WarpedLichen posted:

So what's the hierarchy here? Are agents actually working for other departments? I thought everybody was technically part of the control team?

Sephirah head the departments, the agents work under the Sephirah, Angela bosses around all of the Sephirot, and we’re everyone’s boss. It’s possible to transfer agents around as we like to have them work in whatever department we like, and anyone in a department gets a cool armband to show where they’re working.

Infinity Gaia posted:

I'm personally a big fan of -91, you can pull off some really useful dangerous maneuvers with it if you get certain other abnos to combo with it. But I agree that the vast majority of tools are kinda trap options. I feel like your LP is a bit TOO competent in skipping past all the trap options, it's just missing the spirit of horrible death that is Lob Corp. I hope at some point you go back and do like, Alternate Reality Bad Universe Lobotomy Corp where you show off exactly why you skipped all the things you skipped.

I wouldn’t be satisfied if I didn’t show off all the abnormalities eventually. If it’s in the game we should hopefully be seeing it at some point, including things like Laetitia’s gift that just kills people or any of the abnormalities I’ve skipped so far.

my dad posted:

O-09-91, T-09-85, and one other abnormality when combined used to let you break the game in a rather hilarious way, but I think that got patched out.

I think I remember what you mean, and yes that got patched out a while back. -85 only has one crazy exploit anymore, and it’s a lot harder to pull off and entirely random if it works.

Fat Samurai posted:

Speaking of which, I think you're missing the mirror's full information, lost in the paintpocalypse. I think it's very appropriate for the game.

...whoops! I took a shot of it in my footage to put up today and everything, too. This evening when I get back to my LP’ing computer I’ll have to just sort of edit that in, I guess.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

-85 is pretty bullshit and to be honest I feel like it goes against the spirit of the game, especially given that you HAVE to use it in order to get info on it. I guess you could memory repository after all your agents bite it and and then forget that bit of your facility exists but like...why.

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

Using it then repository-ing is what I ended up doing when I got that one. It's the only unfair anomoly I've really seen, all the other bullshit ones I've dealt have at least some way of reducing if not eliminating their downside.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

TeeQueue posted:

If it’s in the game we should hopefully be seeing it at some point, including things like Laetitia’s gift that does nothing wrong.

Fixed. :colbert:

And I mean, to be fair, it does nothing wrong 100% of the time if you just don't mess up :v:

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

You're right, how could I have made such a nasty typo?

Laetitia is a good girl who has done nothing wrong in her life, she just believes that her old friends would get along with her new friends. :)

e: Also added Mirror of Adjustment to the above post's story section.

TeeQueue fucked around with this message at 07:50 on May 25, 2020

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

The animation of Laetitia throwing the little heart box always makes me laugh.

SavageGentleman
Feb 28, 2010

When she finds love may it always stay true.
This I beg for the second wish I made too.

Fallen Rib
Nice, anchronistic death robots and body horror santa! I personally don't mind our agents living for a wile and having a chance to become compentetnt dudes & dudettes - a brutal quasi-blind run might be an option for the future though.

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

Mechanics Talk 7: Controlling Agents

Despite Ordeals and breaches being things that exist, at its core Lobotomy Corporation is a management simulator game. Because of this, it's really not well-built for things like micromanaging 30 Agents beating on a giant demonic duck of some sort.

As we will be having to beat on a giant demonic duck of some sort, it's best that we figure out how to make all these Agents run around properly.

If an Agent is left to their own devices, they wander around in the room they are currently assigned to stay in. If anything that can be suppressed wanders in (with rare exceptions), the Agent immediately draws their weapon and attempts to suppress whatever has run in. They do not automatically move to suppress panicked Agents, unless they are the target of a murder-type panicking agent.

There are two main ways to move Agents. The first major category is left clicking on targets. Left clicking on an Abnormality's cell is the most common version of this. It pops up a list of Agents, we left click on the agent, and the Agent's off to the races. Left clicking on a suppressible target like an Ordeal or panicking Agent gives a menu of Agents who can be left clicked to go run off and suppress the target as well. Agents who are left-click ordered are focused on whatever their order is, ignoring anything else on their way to do what they're told to. Once they are done, they attempt to return to their assigned room. They will change focus for anything they can suppress on the return trip, using the same rules as when they're idle.

The second, more versatile way to move Agents is by right clicking. To right-click move agents, first the Agent needs to be selected. This can be done either by left clicking on them or by drawing a box around one or more agents. Once a number of Agents are selected, we have a few options:

First, we can right-click on a room in the facility to change that room to their assigned room. The Agents will move over there, and will focus on reaching their new assigned room above anything else. If in an elevator, the Agent will stand still in the middle. Otherwise, the Agent will wander the hallway or room that they're assigned to.

Second, we can right click on a suppressible entity and all selected Agents will charge off to attack the entity. They'll attack it until it is suppressed, at which point they will attempt to return to their assigned room and follow standard idle AI. This is usually the best way to handle suppression orders, though when trying to suppress something like Amber Dawn I usually prefer to send them to the room instead of targeting a specific worm. Since the worms are squishy, if the targeted one dies before all the Agents get there, anyone not currently in the room goes back home for coffee. It's not ideal.

Finally, we can right click on an Abnormality cell to assign a work from one of the Agents we have currently selected. When the work type is selected, a list of the selected Agents pops up to select one of. If more than five are selected at once, we can use arrows at the top to page through them. There are very few situations where we'd want to use this, but it can be handy to make sure that a specific Agent works a nearby cell. It also works cross-department, meaning that it lets us do cross-department work before we have the Joint Command research.

One last note about right-click movement: Every time an Agent is given an order, they are deselected. This is important to keep in mind during tense suppressions, as there's nothing worse than ordering a retreat only to realize that nobody is listening and wind up losing Paul to being smacked in the face by a hammer, which is also a face.

The last major way to move Agents is actually a tool of convenience more than anything else. It's this button:

This button was given to us by the Assembly Summons research from Malkuth. Every main room gets a button that looks like this placed right next to it, and when clicked it orders all Agents from that department to return to the main room. This sees the most use in the late game, when the entire facility has been pulled off of their normal work processes to handle particularly large threats and everyone is all over the place. It makes the Agents focus on the main room, so they'll ignore any threats that may pop up on their way back home.

That's pretty much it for how to order Agents. The way it works means that it's hard to execute complicated strategies without a lot of time on pause issuing individual orders, but that's bureaucracy for you. :shrug:

TeeQueue fucked around with this message at 12:12 on Jun 29, 2021

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

TeeQueue posted:

The way it works means that it's hard to execute complicated strategies without a lot of time on pause issuing individual orders, but that's bureaucracy for you. :shrug:

Please tell me you never get your ability to pause messed with.

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

Look into your heart.

Deep down, you already know the answer.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.

Regallion posted:

I having been dreading the answer to this question since day 5.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

I'd kinda be disappointed if there wasn't a UI death spiral option to go with the more conventional death spirals. Blinded, unable to pause, unable to command agents, only thing able to do is to listen to the alarms blaring and the deaths of everyone under your command seems like a way too memorable cap to pass up on for a total loss of control.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

TeeQueue posted:

Look into your heart.

Deep down, you already know the answer.

Awww yeah, this is what keeps me reading.

Well, also it's just a fun LP, but I do find the actual mechanics and the mechanics explanations really interesting, too. And the game's playful sense of spite.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
I’m a little sad that we likely won’t see my favorite newbie anomaly till you do extra stuff, since the answer to ‘what do if it breaches’ is hilarious

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Night10194 posted:

Well, also it's just a fun LP, but I do find the actual mechanics and the mechanics explanations really interesting, too. And the game's playful sense of spite.

Sometimes the game is playfully spiteful. Other times it will just break everything that you are doing and make you cry.

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
It is part of what makes the stress and fear land though. When you have the "I want to get more training done." or "I want to get this bit of gear." but are going "If this thing procs meltdown I don't know if the work on it will make it breach (or kill the agent.)."

Let me tell you about how an agent with about 105~ in all stats and +20 work success can't reliably get a green result to stop something coming out because not enough REDACTED (which I can't make happen) while next door something BIGGER wants to escape if too many REDACTED

Then, consider how long in real time you've spent on this day. ;_;

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Regallion posted:

A game that's a spiritual SCP licensee messing with the player and breaking the fourth wall?

Nah, can't see it happening somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boksi
Jan 11, 2016
I knew about this game, but I didn't know they'd retranslated it. Maybe I should give it another go. Oh, and of course I signed up. I'm looking forward to seeing everything get worse.