Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haramstufe Rot
Jun 24, 2016

MonikaTSarn posted:

for all I care, if they could have nuked Berlin to shorten the war a few months, they should have.

They could do this even now imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

:godwinning:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Someone decode the 16 for me

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Oh wow, I didn't even notice the number. This is the top google result for it: https://www.xn--kostme-6ya.com/produkt/straefling-nr-881688-kostuem.html :iiam:

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Duzzy Funlop posted:

14 words with 'and women' tacked on at the end? Idk

Combat Theory
Jul 16, 2017

The most offensive thing is even with the pixeling you can see he doesnt cover his nose.

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny

„LAUCH“

Shhh, a man can dream

(Also BO SS )

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:

Combat Theory posted:

The most offensive thing is even with the pixeling you can see he doesnt cover his nose.

https://www.ksta.de/koeln/corona-demos-in-koeln-staatsschutz-ermittelt-gegen-familienvater-im-haeftlings-kostuem-36744360

quote:

Staatsschutz ermittelt gegen Familienvater im Häftlings-Kostüm

Ein 43-Jähriger schien just damit größte Probleme zu haben. Jedenfalls kam er mit einem Häftlings-Kostüm und einem Pappschild mit der Aufschrift „Maske macht frei“ zu der Versammlung, sein 14-jähriger Sohn trug eine Gasmaske. Polizisten nahmen die Personalien des Vaters auf. Wegen der Anspielung auf die Konzentrationslager der Nationalsozialisten, über deren Toren der Schriftzug „Arbeit macht frei“ geschrieben stand, ermittelt nun der Staatsschutz.

Spin And Speed
Apr 3, 2019

aphid_licker posted:

Kackwurst-Mikado

*sitzt total hilflos am Boden*

Mods

Mods bitte

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Too bad, so sad.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Debate & Discussion > Germany Discussion: Kackwurst-Mikado

Yup, sounds like a thread title.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:

Spin And Speed posted:

aphid_licker posted:

Kackwurst-Mikado

*sitzt total hilflos am Boden*

Mods

Mods bitte

:emptyquote:

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I just did my biannual checkup on Deutschrap hopeful Edgar Wasser and was very taken aback when I saw that his last two tracks are titled "Hypochonder" and "WACHT AUF!!!!!!!!", but it's all good. It's all good. Shitposting as an artform:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwomZwSHzF0

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Combat Theory posted:

Remember that my views are quite clouded by the years i spent in the Auto Industry.

You are right though, get the gently caress away from O2. I moved 2 Weeks ago and now i am a Vodafone Customer for poo poo fast cable internet and im p happy with that. Gonna bring mobile over next year when my O2 contract finally runs out.

I really cant complain about insurances yet. part of that is though that my only contacts with insurance cases were unverschuldete Car Accidents, where it comes in handy when half of your former Kommilitonen became Sachverständige and know how to write a Gutachten to maximise Cash in the Täsch.

Seeing someone be happy with goddamn Vodafone is quite the trip. How high am I?

Combat Theory
Jul 16, 2017

After watching too many of die-sogenannten-anime i have become immune to attempts at pixeling any uncovered orifice.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

GABA ghoul posted:

Compared to O2? Sure! I once wanted to install internet access from those guys. The Installation would have been on some Wednesday 1,5 months later. In the mean time I decided to cancel that order, sent them an email, got an automatic reply and another one. Sent one later with another reply. And after I already assumed everything was settled and I forgot all about that, that date came along. Obviously I wasn't home, but the cable guy came along and demanded a payment, for wasting his time. I had to literally wait an hour on the phone customer service and they did not accept any of that, until I sent them may complete email history, wrt to that order cancellation. At first, they also wanted me to come over to their main office. To be fair, back then I was only living a few kilometre away from them.

But to be honest, I am actually sort of satisfied with my O2 phone contract. I guess, as long as I don't need their customer support.

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

GABA ghoul posted:

Yeah almost everytime I show my parents to do stuff on their Handys there’s an Vodafone spam SMS sitting there.

Antigravitas posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Debate & Discussion > Germany Discussion: Kackwurst-Mikado

Yup, sounds like a thread title.

You gotta report posts and tell the mods directly that you want a new thread title fyi

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

https://www.spiegel.de/auto/vw-diesel-bgh-spricht-volkswagen-kunden-schadenersatz-zu-a-2a7c9aa4-e13f-48ab-91c6-1eca61a5c7a8

So VW is finally getting some comeuppance with this Grundsatzurteil. There's still at least sixtythousand more of these cases waiting in the wings lmao.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
How long until they say they will regrettably have to fire workers to be able to pay all those people who die them if that Urteil stands?

Ika
Dec 30, 2004
Pure insanity

When the news about the scandal first broke didn't they go "Oh we will have to stop sponsoring [random football club]" about everybody told em to gently caress off cause they didn't even touch bonuses and it was a really badly failed publicity stunt?

Einbauschrank
Nov 5, 2009

cant cook creole bream posted:

Btw: How far is this allowed? Can teachers decide to show movies about anti-choice propaganda, or movies which quite deliberately portrait some groups of people in a negative light?

Have a look at the „Beutelsbacher Konsens“ for what is considered acceptable. Bad teachers like to abuse their job to broadcast their usually not so informed opinion.

As the audience has to attend and is in an Abhängigkeitsverhältnis this can be really tiresome. I don‘t think there‘s empirical data on how widespread it is, but I‘m sure everybody can contribute anecdotal evidence.

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.

Einbauschrank posted:

Have a look at the „Beutelsbacher Konsens“ for what is considered acceptable. Bad teachers like to abuse their job to broadcast their usually not so informed opinion.

As the audience has to attend and is in an Abhängigkeitsverhältnis this can be really tiresome. I don‘t think there‘s empirical data on how widespread it is, but I‘m sure everybody can contribute anecdotal evidence.

It's true, our music teacher from sixth to eight grade never really did any lessons, but showed us Monty Python movies

Peggotty
May 9, 2014

Not a single word about the bottom line of energy corporations in that Konsens, not good enough!

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Still no noticeable uptick in those Covid numbers. I think this wave could be declared over soon. I have no real reason to assume that everything is over, but restrictions kept getting loosened 2-3 weeks ago and there hasn't been any sort if noticeable effect.

I think we'll be alright as long as mass events stay closed. NO Oktoberfest!

Fall will kinda suck, since the regular flu will come again and make people wonder wether they have covid, but I am confident that the summer will work out fine.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Look at this guy who missed the fact that Italy will open for German tourism in time for Pentecost holidays.

Prepare for Covid DLC 1.5: The Bibione Edition

Peggotty
May 9, 2014

I think the reason we're alright is mostly that Mithaldu told most people that they needed to wear masks.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

cant cook creole bream posted:

Still no noticeable uptick in those Covid numbers. I think this wave could be declared over soon. I have no real reason to assume that everything is over, but restrictions kept getting loosened 2-3 weeks ago and there hasn't been any sort if noticeable effect.

I think we'll be alright as long as mass events stay closed. NO Oktoberfest!

Fall will kinda suck, since the regular flu will come again and make people wonder wether they have covid, but I am confident that the summer will work out fine.

my work already told us: no lockerungen for anybody, wfh for everyone that can until next year, and locked down work in solo büros for everyone else

and they're serious, C-level have the same restrictions

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

We can come to the office since April "if we want to". Amazingly, some of my colleagues actually want to. One colleague has steadfastly refused to work from home even one day, and he's still alive.

It seems like warm weather plus masks plus people being careful is enough to keep covid numbers down. Though it might start up again anytime, once the weather changes, or people get tired of being safe.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Yeah atm it seriously looks like the Lockerungen were fine, which is kinda awesome.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

I'm probably coming back to Germany from Scotland on June 23rd. Will I have any trouble getting back into the country at that point?

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Very excited to read about all those good and healthy ideas to kickstart the economy. Because clearly it is Mindestlohn and the 40 Stunden Woche that are keeping the Mittelstand down and without those everybody will buy cars again, just you wait!

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Venomous posted:

I'm probably coming back to Germany from Scotland on June 23rd. Will I have any trouble getting back into the country at that point?

https://www.rki.de/DE/Content/InfAZ/N/Neuartiges_Coronavirus/Quarantaene_Einreisen_Deutschland.html

Looks like you're advised (but not required) to quarantine if you come back from a country with more than 50 cumulative cases per 100.000 inhabitants over the last 7 days. Which nowhere in Europe currently exceeds. Obviously this only applies without symptoms and/or contact to confirmed cases, though.

Out of curiosity, I looked up recent quarantine updates of my employer, and: "Personen, die aus dem Nicht-EU-Ausland in die EU, Island, Liechtenstein, Norwegen oder die Schweiz einreisen, dürfen die Universität zu Köln – unabhängig von der Dauer des Aufenthalts und davon, ob sie Symptome aufweisen – für 14 Tage nach Einreise nicht betreten. Für sie besteht ein Hausverbot für die Universität zu Köln (Gelände und Gebäude)." I hate it when I can't enter any of the Universitäten zu Köln anywhere in the Schengen area

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

Venomous posted:

A lot can happen in a month.

I‘m happy we seem to be doing ok but the sense of impending doom is still fresh. Bet the summer has a lot to do with it and the cancelled gatherings. It’s gonna be interesting/scary to see what happens once flu season kicks back into gear.

I‘m still working from home and probably will until June 30 when my contract runs out. Work is extremely „it’s up to you“ and a lot of people have already returned to work despite that.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Schottland ain't in the EU, though. :v:

So the Englischer can enter the Köln University as they like.

Randler fucked around with this message at 14:22 on May 26, 2020

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Berlin has had R>1 for like three days now tho so that's bad

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

preemptively yawning at the incoming "huh huh it's BERLIN though so it's actually good" joke

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Randler posted:

Schottland ain't in the EU, though. :v:

Was about to say that we won't be out for long, but Boris and Cummings really don't want this union to fall apart for some reason

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

With everything we are learning about Superspreitzer the decreasing numbers make a lot of sense. A normal person with the virus is just not very contagious and it's not the end of the world if we don't catch everyone, as long as we catch the responsible Spreitzer.

Also, please report every suspect Superspreitzer to the police. Feuchte Aussprache? Loud talker? Might as well be Hitler.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
I report all Barvarians to the police in as a matter of principle anyway.

RE: Officetalk, I could go back to the office. But only one occupant per office is allowed, so my colleague wouldn't be allowed to enter as long as I am there.

Luckily, I have two offices. Three if I could the HiWi office that is unoccupied. :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eezee
Apr 3, 2011

My double chin turned out to be a huge cyst

GABA ghoul posted:

With everything we are learning about Superspreitzer the decreasing numbers make a lot of sense. A normal person with the virus is just not very contagious and it's not the end of the world if we don't catch everyone, as long as we catch the responsible Spreitzer.

Also, please report every suspect Superspreitzer to the police. Feuchte Aussprache? Loud talker? Might as well be Hitler.