Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

fknlo posted:

a huge party/vacation spot for a big chunk of Missouri.

Am I wrong and elitist to assume that this party lake in Missouri is a chud poo poo hole?

I have no real association with the whole state tbh other than a general backwardness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

I wonder which of the infection models we're actually headed for. Is it wave 1.5? Peaks and valleys? The dreaded Fall Wave? Let's find out.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

BeefThief posted:

I wonder which of the infection models we're actually headed for. Is it wave 1.5? Peaks and valleys? The dreaded Fall Wave? Let's find out.

the ouroboros

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I hope after this is all done I can buy a sweet house and cart in the villages

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
https://twitter.com/NotLasers/status/1264724218316546048?s=20
https://twitter.com/NotLasers/status/1264725084310310912?s=20

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

friends, just busting in here to say that take two of the lentil chili recipe from budget bytes turned out very well. I added cauliflower :)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

The free market will decide who lives or dies due to food allergies.

Caveat Emptor n poo poo.

COVID-420
Apr 21, 2020

Natural cures they don't want you to know about.
the gutting/trumping of the FDA is a really big deal and poo poo is going to get way worse

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

actionjackson posted:

friends, just busting in here to say that take two of the lentil chili recipe from budget bytes turned out very well. I added cauliflower :)

cauliflower rules, enjoy your delicious looking chili

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

COVID-420 posted:

the gutting/trumping of the FDA is a really big deal and poo poo is going to get way worse

yeah lmao

we;'re going to die

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

what the gently caress

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

actionjackson posted:

buddy, that's soup

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
I really wanna grill some pork chops but lol the USDA apparently stopped paying any attention to pig farms now so unless I get fancy whole foods pork or something oh well

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

every day confirms that going veg at the start of this year was the correct decision for several reasons, veganism now looking more attractive by the announcement

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

I really wanna grill some pork chops but lol the USDA apparently stopped paying any attention to pig farms now so unless I get fancy whole foods pork or something oh well

yeah I don’t buy any USA pork right now and told other people and had no idea. thankfully the pork target brand lunchable my daughter likes is from Canada.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

robot roll call posted:

buddy, that's soup

not after 8 hours of simmering off the liquid

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Speaking of that USDA thing, I went to the grocery tonight after checking on my mom and even the lowest quality ground beef was $8/pound

Norton the First
Dec 4, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

robot roll call posted:

buddy, that's soup

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Korean Boomhauer posted:

what the gently caress

I guess it depends on how they implement it but if you read the full description that honestly doesn’t seem unreasonable if it’s for omissions of an ingredient or substitution of a similar ingredient without known health risks

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

actionjackson posted:

:smugdon: My favorite borscht

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Man man, have you heard of beans?

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

C-SPAM vs C-SPAM

twit666 / slopJoe 2020330 death battle tomorrow

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/Noahpinion/status/1264737278535974912

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

COVID-420 posted:

EPA too. Turns out laws don't matter if you ignore them and no one holds you to account.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Is Sweden just doing nothing at all?

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

SKULL.GIF posted:

not after 8 hours of simmering off the liquid

pretty sure that's the after pic

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Samurai Sanders posted:

pretty much, they kept aggressively open. there were a buncha articles about how they were doing the best by the capital-fascists in the states since they stayed open and took few measures to respond to the outbreak

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Thoguh posted:

EPA too. Turns out laws don't matter if you ignore them and no one holds you to account.

they matter if you're brown

animist
Aug 28, 2018

:sweden:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Samurai Sanders posted:

*ned flanders voice*

nothing at all! nothing at all! nothing at all!

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

WampaLord posted:

*ned flanders voice*

nothing at all! nothing at all! nothing at all!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/quicktake/status/1264593667022565377?s=21

failed state

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
so how is June gonna go? I think Fauci gets fired and everywhere opens up and all the deaths are swept under the rug

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Chard posted:

every day confirms that going veg at the start of this year was the correct decision for several reasons, veganism now looking more attractive by the announcement

My partner got me on it a while ago and its loving amazing I highly recommend it if you're into it

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

slave to my cravings posted:

so how is June gonna go? I think Fauci gets fired and everywhere opens up and all the deaths are swept under the rug

Most people are staying home so I bet we have a bunch of somewhat isolated outbreaks around churches and other similar places but nothing that really does enough to break through. The real question is how much retail and dining goes under if more people don't suddenly decide to start going out again.

Now, when schools and sports start up again in the fall then we'll see some poo poo.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Chard posted:

vegetables own

if you have to eat slabs of meat protein, at least just do chicken. pork is completely unregulated at this point as well and just slinging whatever garbage they can as quick as possible.

lentil superiority

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Thoguh posted:

Most people are staying home

I'm here near the epicienter (NYC area) and, uh, there was a fuckload of maskless morons shuffling about as though everything's cool... :yikes:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Horseshoe theory posted:

I'm here near the epicienter (NYC area) and, uh, there was a fuckload of maskless morons shuffling about as though everything's cool... :yikes:

Same. I go out on a supply run once a week in Queens and it’s loving embarassing. at least I can buy groceries at 3AM.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Xaris posted:

vegetables own

if you have to eat slabs of meat protein, at least just do chicken. pork is completely unregulated at this point as well and just slinging whatever garbage they can as quick as possible.

lentil superiority

it is baffling to me that there are still people willing to eat factory farmed meat during the epidemic, there are no checks on it anywhere along the line anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Lol that a bunch of billionaires paid some lovely Facebook trolls to basically post "only a lib fag wouldn't jump into the volcano for Moloch" a bunch and shitloads of Americans were like "hell yeah volcano. Let's go lava is FAKE NEWS for liberal soy boy cucks wooooo!"

Dumbest loving country on the planet.