Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

(Original had "blink": )

Sister Make fucked around with this message at 17:25 on May 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

He looks disappointed. My man really wants ghosts to be real.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
-ink | bl-

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
if you blink across two panels did you really blink or did you wink twice

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

Douglas Adams posted:

“All through my life I've had this strange unaccountable feeling that something was going on in the world, something big, even sinister, and no one would tell me what it was."
"No," said the old man, "that's just perfectly normal paranoia. Everyone in the Universe has that.”

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/95117-all-through-my-life-i-ve-had-this-strange-unaccountable-feeling

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

really neet, not scared of your parents? your scared of your uncle and hes not even a ghost!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

If the ghosts of Tohru's parents appeared to him and he shared one of his lengthy personal philosophy sessions with them, they'd probably try to kill themselves again.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
parricide or para-cide :iiam:

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

For context, Japan has octagonal lottery machines that spit out a ball that look like this:

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

:lol:

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
NEET asking the hard-hitting questions about retarded ghosts, no wonder Oda wants him on TV

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

I'm the fart propelled baby spirit.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Lol what in the gently caress

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

All the ghosts being cognitively impaired because their brains were dying when they died would actually make a lot of sense, horror movie wise. Ghosts in horror movies are dumb as gently caress.

NAGA LIU KANG
Jul 17, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

I'm the fart propelled baby spirit.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I'll be the disembodied hand/foot

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Facebook Aunt posted:

All the ghosts being cognitively impaired because their brains were dying when they died would actually make a lot of sense, horror movie wise. Ghosts in horror movies are dumb as gently caress.

in a lot of folklore, ghosts aren't a 1:1 representation of the person who died, but a scar left on reality by their passing
like its not always supposed to be the consciousness of the dead person floating around, but rather, an ersatz fake

imo this is because a dead person leaves behind memories, 'living on' completely disconnected from the nervous system of the person who died

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
I was watching one of those ghost reality shows once, and they said the house was haunted by the ghost of an old woman with dementia. As in the ghost had dementia. I couldn't imagine a worst after life.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Glenn Quebec posted:

I'll be the disembodied hand/foot

Phantom Limb. :eng101:

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

is neet going to logic away spirits

dirby
Sep 21, 2004

Helping goons with math
NEET should really just read A Dialogue on Personal Identity and Immortality instead of reinventing the wheel.

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

Looking forward to the next time Oda throws a pie at him or cracks an egg on his head or something.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

dirby posted:

NEET should really just read A Dialogue on Personal Identity and Immortality instead of reinventing the wheel.

Having a rough night and I weirdly felt better and more resolute, existentially, after reading this. Or it might be the Xanax haha gently caress.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

dirby posted:

I highly doubt NEET has read a book without pictures in it since he was in prison

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Mr. Lobe posted:

I highly doubt NEET has read a book without pictures in it

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

End of Spirituality ... again.

Appoda
Oct 30, 2013

Kami wa
Shin da

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I want to be a space ghost and I would no clip to random planets and try to find weird bugs

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I want to be a space ghost and I would no clip to random planets and try to find weird bugs

you could stay on earth and go coast to coast

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

simplefish posted:

you could stay on earth and go coast to coast

And be married to Bjork?

Sure!!

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

A ghost wandering space forever: the ultimate NEET

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Doesn't NEET have internet access now? Can't he ask these dumb questions that most people have had when they were 15 on Japanese Reddit or something?

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

NEET had over a decade in prison doing menial repetitive manual labor and he has not worked through Metaphysics 101 yet? What was his brain doing with all that time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET