Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

e: i think ill just remove these if we're going to do the whole pass the thread around the subforum thing

Worf fucked around with this message at 13:41 on May 28, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
That's a pair of legs right there, Ape.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Aginor posted:

That's a pair of legs right there, Ape.

What if it's not what if it's a snake body you're gonna feel so foolish

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
God dammit! You might be right!

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

i do love undulating

ty, good legs are a freebie if you ride a bicycle

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
That's okay, mate. I have rugby legs.

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Sorry I haven't been commenting on other goons' pictures, I've been a bit tied up today...

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

popewiles posted:

Sorry I haven't been commenting on other goons' pictures, I've been a bit tied up today...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOON BBS!!!!!!!

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

popewiles posted:

Okay but what does the babby think of goons' photos, priorities bub

you look over the moon :kimchi:

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Sitting Here posted:

Okay but what does the babby think of goons' photos, priorities bub

you look over the moon :kimchi:

I am very much so.

She thinks you're all a bunch of beautiful people

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

popewiles posted:

I am very much so.

She thinks you're all a bunch of beautiful people

Boobis

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

popewiles posted:

Congrats on your bb and remember to try and hobble them before they can walk, every parent in this thread will also recommend that advice. Once they are no longer cute little poop factories its all work work work!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Make sure you have a working outdoor hose before you buy your kid a pool

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
The only reason my tits aren't growing even bigger is cause of these two:

Bonus mutthound:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

popewiles posted:

Congrats on the new bean! <3

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
my advice to any new parent: invest in heavy duty bib overalls when they start being mobile. it is extremely convenient to be able to pick them up like luggage and move them to where you want them to be

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Sid Vicious posted:

Make sure you have a working outdoor hose before you buy your kid a pool

Thank you, the baby books failed to provide this kind of real world advice

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

popewiles posted:

Be ready to lose the rest of that hair and go full grey. I've started the grey process myself...

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

or u could preemptively just fill the pool w urine

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

popewiles posted:

You can hit your kids as long as you don't ever take them to the doctors, another quick tip for u

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Oh gently caress. The first 3 months was the worst. I've never recovered from that tiredness. I aged a lifetime.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Sid Vicious posted:

You can hit your kids as long as you don't ever take them to the doctors, another quick tip for u

covid unironically teaching this sad lesson

Glenn Quebec posted:

Oh gently caress. The first 3 months was the worst. I've never recovered from that tiredness. I aged a lifetime.

tbh i dont midn the idea of kids but i think id like to just be a step dad at most

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

dee eight posted:

my advice to any new parent: invest in heavy duty bib overalls when they start being mobile. it is extremely convenient to be able to pick them up like luggage and move them to where you want them to be

I'm not a parent but I think as a wee kid I would have loved being hoist around this way, esp if my parent went bbrrrrrrrrmmmmmm and flew me around like an airplane

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Hosing your kid down with a little secret meanness behind it that they aren't aware of is p. cathartic

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Statutory Ape posted:

covid unironically teaching this sad lesson

i don't like to think about things like that

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Sitting Here posted:

I'm not a parent but I think as a wee kid I would have loved being hoist around this way, esp if my parent went bbrrrrrrrrmmmmmm and flew me around like an airplane

well yeah

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

My Shoes posted:

so close to boob pix itt

I think I had a hand in all this starting, in my mind I did at least. I hope so because it's incredible.
I KNOW there are goons making GBS threads--
"GBS omg.... They are normal people!!!" (semi at least :haw: )

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

i just posted about filk music in a thread dedicated to one brand of CPU i am not normal

it is insane how much enjoyment i get by talking about process shrinkage...

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

Glenn Quebec posted:

I've also never recovered from that time period, 4 years later at this point. We were doing a full home renovation at the same time completely DIY and I am quite honestly surprised I wasn't thrown out and also didn't storm out to get some smokes in that time period. Don't do a DIY home renovation with a new born.

Edit - also my beard used to have red spots but thats all white as hell now, but my mane remains thick and luscious.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Spinz posted:

I think I had a hand in all this starting, in my mind I did at least. I hope so because it's incredible.

I agree your confidence with sharing the 90s then aging beautifully was inspired

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Your Shoes posted:

I've also never recovered from that time period, 4 years later at this point. We were doing a full home renovation at the same time completely DIY and I am quite honestly surprised I wasn't thrown out and also didn't storm out to get some smokes in that time period. Don't do a DIY home renovation with a new born.

Edit - also my beard used to have red spots but thats all white as hell now, but my mane remains thick and luscious.

But you do because you or your partner is nesting. The renovations... I'm having ptsd. I remember my mom telling me I got fat and old lmao thanks mom

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Glenn Quebec posted:

But you do because you or your partner is nesting. The renovations... I'm having ptsd. I remember my mom telling me I got fat and old lmao thanks mom

next time tell your mom to turn on her monitor

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

oli is gonna be 4 in september and aubrey will be 2 in august annd i have no white hairs at all, just serious eye bags and sometimes i just fall asleep sitting up for a few minites

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Sitting Here posted:

next time tell your mom to turn on her monitor

I said nothing like a coward; she was my baby sitter

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

Glenn Quebec posted:

We basically rebuilt the house form the studs up and added on, and my wife is an extreme perfectionist who thought using a single shim on our 1898 Foundation was a sign of failure so... it was NOT nesting. We only finished maybe 18 months ago too (daughter is 4) so I still have the scars and counselling receipts for it all.

JUST PAY SOMEONE ELSE TO MAKE YOUR GROVERHAUS is the advice I will shout at people.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Spinz posted:

i have a vague memory of you having a an older account but your red date is new. am i crazy?

edit

btw everyone is this thread looks cool irl. everyone is sexy as HELL

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hackers film 1995 posted:

i have a vague memory of you having a an older account but your red date is new. am i crazy?

she was spinster and then spinderella as well

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

I sabotaged the renovation work by becoming more and more useless as time went on

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

Glenn Quebec posted:

I sabotaged the renovation work by becoming more and more useless as time went on

Yeah once demo was done I become much less useful and mainly did things like "paint the toxic paints" and "try to not get in the way" but was also on 24/7/7 childcare which was what drove me nuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Glenn Quebec posted:

The old vacuuming trick.