Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

quote:

municipal raw wastewater discharges into treatment facilities, solids are settled and collected into a matrix

the truth was in the brown pill all along :eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

What is the poo poo matrix?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/Zeisberger/status/1265407120389873670?s=19

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

indigi posted:

is his campaign actually flailing or is that wishful thinking

It's flailing in the ways libs care about but not in the ways his base cares about. 2020 is gonna have its own 538timeline.jpg going from "lol Tromp has no chance!" to "how did this happen again?"

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
i cant post as much bcause they accidentally gave me indica last time &i forgot to chec so now i just hit the vape and my brain drools

tyring to post thru it like a champion

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Skyarb posted:

I am unfortunately being forced back into an office. Does anyone have a good Amazon link to a mask I can reuse that is actually worth a drat?

no lmao

enjoy the rona!

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Crazypoops posted:

What is the poo poo matrix?

The third one

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

hahahahah

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

Can't wait for Tom Brady to get roni'd so I can laugh at all the crying chuds

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

Skyarb posted:

I am unfortunately being forced back into an office. Does anyone have a good Amazon link to a mask I can reuse that is actually worth a drat?

it gets in ur eyes anyway just get a cloth one & keep ur particles down

dont ignore dry cough even if its just clearing ur throat lol

gl w/hellsummer

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I :10bux: 'd for the collective crack ping when he's reelected

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Every time he does this whining all I can think of is Bobby Heenan demanding we need to be "Fair to Flair".

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

They might go on strike anyway lol

https://twitter.com/JeffPassan/status/1265422054880358402?s=20

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lamo get hosed mlb that is insane

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

players should file an unfair labor practice charge immediatly

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Me right now in the 100 degree heat

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
i had to go to one of my construction sites in the bay area and lmao traffic today was basically back to normal, both into the site at 7am and coming back at 4pm

meanwhile i was working on caltrain stuff as well and just running completely empty trains and bart had 2 people in it. public transit is goner, shut it down

OPEN ER UP

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

euphronius posted:

players should file an unfair labor practice charge immediately

It's a good thing we don't know what we're missing and the players can smoothly move into picketing.

e: this is so insanely bad faith negotiations it riles me up. Cannot believe the gall.

incoherent has issued a correction as of 01:13 on May 27, 2020

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

The good news is that professional sports is one of only a handful of industries that still has an organized and effective union system.

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
the bad news is literally every other single thing about everythig

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
669 nice

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
a district court has ruled that I Can Do What I Want And You Have To Do What I Say

Wyatt SYN-ACK
Feb 14, 2012

Are you prepared for the kind of death you've earned, little man?

Fallen Rib
hail satan

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Xaris posted:

i had to go to one of my construction sites in the bay area and lmao traffic today was basically back to normal, both into the site at 7am and coming back at 4pm

meanwhile i was working on caltrain stuff as well and just running completely empty trains and bart had 2 people in it. public transit is goner, shut it down

OPEN ER UP

Like on the electrification project?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

euphronius posted:

players should file an unfair labor practice charge immediatly

did the NLRB ever get going again after Trump hosed up the initial appointment

also lol I wonder how many Trump appointed judges think unions are a unlawful monopoly on labor

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
aaaww now I'm only getting high 6 figgies instead of low 7 figgies to play sports for a partial season. Won't someone think of our struggling professional athletes???!!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Atrocious Joe posted:

did the NLRB ever get going again after Trump hosed up the initial appointment

also lol I wonder how many Trump appointed judges think unions are a unlawful monopoly on labor

are you thinking of the dept of Labor ?

your second question : 100%

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

knobgobblin posted:

aaaww now I'm only getting high 6 figgies instead of low 7 figgies to play sports for a partial season. Won't someone think of our struggling professional athletes???!!

look at this boot licking oligarch

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Hmmm well we could replace it with a UBI payment or introduce wage subsidies alongside it so that people continue to get the help they need while propping up consumer spending to make the recession a tiny bit shallower and making it so you still make more money employed but hahahahhah no we'll just cut it out completely and watch hoovertowns spring up

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
<--- 0.00 figgies and not looking hopeful to find a position back in the saltmines

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
daddies figgies

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
in all seriousness tho I think it would be awesome if they striked

Zisky
May 6, 2003

knobgobblin posted:

A 75% pay cut in exchange for risking my health, the health of others, and the rest of my career, what do I have to lose?

Edit:
Top players from different leagues are already on record saying they won't do this.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Mummy Xzibit posted:

A 75% pay cut in exchange for risking my health, the health of others, and the rest of my career, what do I have to lose?

Edit:
Top players from different leagues are already on record saying they won't do this.

no workers comp either !!

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick

Mummy Xzibit posted:

Edit:
i wasn't being serious and i think any collective bargaining power used to tell our dear leaders to suck it is 100% a good thing

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
also would love to see chud sports watchers brains explode when that happens

Zisky
May 6, 2003

knobgobblin posted:

i wasn't being serious and i think any collective bargaining power used to tell our dear leaders to suck it is 100% a good thing

Yeah i want sports back as much as anybody but they need to strike.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

the investments made in pro teams by billionaires aren’t paying out this year, so time to cut labor

except this labor force can afford a strike

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

Skyarb posted:

Etsy is full of great masks; look for one with a filter pocket. Several makers are even including wire in the nose bridge for glasses wearers.