Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

ruddiger posted:

Which relative on Facebook did you quote this from?

“In an interview on “The Breakfast Club” that aired Friday morning, Biden responded to a question from the show’s co-host, Charlamagne tha God, by saying that, “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.””

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/22/joe-biden-breakfast-club-interview-274490

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Personally, I'm more comfortable sticking with the rich old white rapist I know instead of voting for some new rich old white rapist. But that's the beauty of living in a free country because we still have the choice. Check. Mate. Europe. :smug:

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they'll cure an existential type disease

This reminded me, when I was working grounds-keeping at an apartment complex last year, the strangest thing I found on property was an unopened case of Soylent next to a dumpster. Second weirdest was a custom-printed Cyclops Lego minifig, also next to a dumpster.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

I'm having a hard time deciding if trump winning hurts trump voters more than if he lost

McPhearson
Aug 4, 2007

Hot Damn!

Eh! Frank posted:

This reminded me, when I was working grounds-keeping at an apartment complex last year, the strangest thing I found on property was an unopened case of Soylent next to a dumpster.

That may have been me! My roommate got super into soylent then quit it because he realized it was stupid, but not before ordering a metric poo poo ton of it. When we were cleaning out the kitchen we discovered cases of expired soylent in one of the drawers and just dropped them off at the dumpster.

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

Unicorns are metal. Gundanium alloy to be exact...

McPhearson posted:

That may have been me! My roommate got super into soylent then quit it because he realized it was stupid, but not before ordering a metric poo poo ton of it. When we were cleaning out the kitchen we discovered cases of expired soylent in one of the drawers and just dropped them off at the dumpster.

Bad news goon, that was a lot of people. I tried the powder early on (after they stopped with the oil packets but before the bottled stuff). It was like drinking lovely home made bread. I used it as a breakfast replacement because I hate eating breakfast. That lasted about a week since the poo poo want filling at all. I'm super happy I didn't order more than a single pouch of that crap.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
e: nvm cant make the joke not suck

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

It’s like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

d3lness posted:

Bad news goon, that was a lot of people. I tried the powder early on (after they stopped with the oil packets but before the bottled stuff). It was like drinking lovely home made bread. I used it as a breakfast replacement because I hate eating breakfast. That lasted about a week since the poo poo want filling at all. I'm super happy I didn't order more than a single pouch of that crap.

You should know that Soylent 2.0, especially the caffeinated ones, kick complete rear end as a breakfast replacement, speaking as someone who is awful at making breakfast.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

The funny picture to derail post ratio is getting dangerously low. Further imbalance may expose participants to risk of being sold to the corn farms.

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they'll cure an existential type disease

McPhearson posted:

Are you in Texas?

Also, please put your garbage in the dumpster, not next to it. Few things I hated more while working there than the residents who were too lazy to put their trash in the dumpsters (the absolute worst were the ones who didn't pick up after their dog, despite the multiple dog-poo poo-bag stations around the property).

edit: ^^^^^ Sorry, that post wasn't there when I went to reply

edit2: An attempt to make up for it, here's a pic of my cats playing:

Eh! Frank has a new favorite as of 05:46 on May 27, 2020

Lakedaimon
Jan 11, 2007

Eh! Frank posted:

This reminded me, when I was working grounds-keeping at an apartment complex last year, the strangest thing I found on property was an unopened case of Soylent next to a dumpster. Second weirdest was a custom-printed Cyclops Lego minifig, also next to a dumpster.

One of my friends lives in an apartment complex and a neighbor across the way got a box of Blue Apron stuff on their porch. Sat there for weeks. People started to worry about the residents, but apparently they had been spotted going to and from their car. Then a second box showed up and was stacked on the first, which by then was starting to wilt a bit from being exposed to the elements for a month. Someone even made a Facebook page for the boxes, then they finally disappeared. :iiam:

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

Unicorns are metal. Gundanium alloy to be exact...

Kenning posted:

You should know that Soylent 2.0, especially the caffeinated ones, kick complete rear end as a breakfast replacement, speaking as someone who is awful at making breakfast.

loving hell no. Enjoy your mold.

Relevant to recent news:

https://i.imgur.com/M4moQ4y.png

d3lness has a new favorite as of 06:06 on May 27, 2020

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Soylent is just Ensure with less quality control.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Ghost Leviathan posted:

:hmmyes: The thing Soylent is trying to be already exists, with less "is this batch contaminated" russian roulette and less questionable nutritional value.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Kenning posted:

Make some cold soaked oats overnight. Just put oats and milk + some fruit in a container overnight.

Waking up to a super cheap breakfast that is hassle free in the morning is really easy. This way you can have an enjoyable tea / coffee for your morning caffeine hit. poo poo you could even just put some crushed up caffeine powder in your oats if you wanted it all in one hit.

In unrelated news I find this image of a cat funny because it looks like he's a connoisseur of buds and is trying to choose the dankest of nugs to smoke.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Oh hey it's that joke about poisoning someone from 4chan from 13 years ago

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/CoolBoxArt/status/1265409178429984781?s=19

Coward
Sep 10, 2009

I say we take off and surrender unconditionally from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure

Memento posted:

Oh hey it's that joke about poisoning someone from 4chan from 13 years ago

It's from an Adam Bloom stand-up routine from the mid-90s.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Pastry of the Year posted:

being sold to the corn farms.

This phrasing is delightful for reasons I cannot articulate.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

KHLAV KALASHNIKOV posted:

Hey guys I guess Gwyneth Paltrow’s character in Se7en will never be the head of a major corporation

She just completely lost her head guys

Because her head was cut off and put in a box guys

How did you miss the obvious "But did you get Gwyneth paltrow?"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I like the chocolate boosts quite a bit :negative:

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I will always believe that soylent is people and by definition this should make him stronger.

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

I played the gently caress out of this game. One of the people running the after school program I attended in 5th grade had only this on N64. Of course it’s a Tony Hawk clone with simpler controls. I doubt it holds up well but it was all I had for awhile.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Kart Barfunkel posted:

I played the gently caress out of this game. One of the people running the after school program I attended in 5th grade had only this on N64. Of course it’s a Tony Hawk clone with simpler controls. I doubt it holds up well but it was all I had for awhile.

That’s a good thread idea. Video games from your childhood that weren’t really that good but you played the gently caress out of and loved because it’s all you had.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Cartoon Man posted:

That’s a good thread idea. Video games from your childhood that weren’t really that good but you played the gently caress out of and loved because it’s all you had.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3903426

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Lol, body builders and their fanny packs. It's pretty rad because it's so stupid and yet you'd never say that to them. I do love that it's UT orange though.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LifeSunDeath posted:

Lol, body builders and their fanny packs. It's pretty rad because it's so stupid and yet you'd never say that to them. I do love that it's UT orange though.

I like that old Ford, tbh

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I'm not a fan of this dude or hot ones but someone told me about steve austin not really reacting to the super hot poo poo and it was indeed fun to watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCXfezz4BB8

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Brutal

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

LifeSunDeath posted:

I'm not a fan of this dude or hot ones but someone told me about steve austin not really reacting to the super hot poo poo and it was indeed fun to watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCXfezz4BB8

That's because the sauce is faked my dude.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

mind the walrus posted:

You sayin' they use stunt sauce? drat, immersion shattered.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

mind the walrus posted:

it's still real to me dammit

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

mind the walrus posted:

You have any proof of that, or are you just being the same miserable fart you usually are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

You have any proof of that, or are you just being the same miserable fart you usually are

I think it was a wrestling joke m8