Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Dat boid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

He's a good boid :)

TITANKISSER69 posted:

Dogsitting for my parents back in November, with pre-pandemic hair:

And this is a good dog.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Dillbag posted:

behold the majestic Dillbag mating ritual

The clothes are a gift from a group of Senegalese students my wife taught in Vélingara, Senegal and the mask is from a set sale for a terrible Haim Saban-produced TV series about superhero Mexian wrestlers fighting a talking chihuahua in a robot suit.

You may not have intended to post this here Dillbag but thank you, for doing it.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Dillbag posted:

behold the majestic Dillbag mating ritual

The clothes are a gift from a group of Senegalese students my wife taught in Vélingara, Senegal and the mask is from a set sale for a terrible Haim Saban-produced TV series about superhero Mexian wrestlers fighting a talking chihuahua in a robot suit.

That doesn’t sound terrible! That doesn’t sound terrible at all!

RandomZero
Aug 22, 2010

Thread seems to be picking up. I'll help!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Pastry of the Year posted:

Serious Mavis Beacon flashbacks with this array of words

I haven’t heard her mentioned in like decades and this is the second time today she’s been mentioned to me.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Release the GBS thread.

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Please do not worry, things will be put back!

I just wanted the threads to be friends :buddy:

I liked your thinking. It's good to be friends.

Edit: and in the spirit of friendship here is a picture of dirty dingus magee here!

Aginor has a new favorite as of 11:50 on May 27, 2020

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

LingcodKilla posted:

I haven’t heard her mentioned in like decades and this is the second time today she’s been mentioned to me.

I had thought she was a real person until finally learning the truth about two weeks ago.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

RandomZero posted:

Those are some nice looking kicks Rand!

Aginor posted:

I liked your thinking. It's good to be friends.

Edit: and in the spirit of friendship here is a picture of dirty dingus magee here!

It's not dirt, it's friendship powder :)

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Release the GBS thread.

It will be! I noticed your thread kept mentioning this one but hadn't come say hi yet. That's how interforums rivalries start :(

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo

RandomZero posted:

Compliments to your at-home barber; you have some good quarantine coif going on.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Pacific Northwest
Where I am from
It's frickin beautiful as hell

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Some younger pics! from around 2005-ish

Once I met R. Lee Ermey and he choked me

me and my dad playing a bideo james

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Hi Spinz!

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Some younger pics! from around 2005-ish

You guys look happy :)

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

quarantine hair pic

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Hi Literally a Bird! I'm honored :blush: I haven't bothered to mess with my hair at all but sigh gonna HAVE to (myself oc)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

RandomZero
Aug 22, 2010

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Those are some nice looking kicks Rand!

Thank you! I have a shoe problem.

Thanks FreshFeesh. There is a guy I work with that is pretty competent, although I didn't let him mess with the top really. Shops here are supposed to start being able to open next week so I should be able to get it cleaned up a little bit I hope.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Spinz posted:

Pacific Northwest
Where I am from
It's frickin beautiful as hell

No it's terrible and rainy all the time, just look at this horrible weather we're having.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I'm going to start the rivalry by NOT posting myself here

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Glenn Quebec posted:

You're so brave

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Hi Spinz!

You guys look happy :)

Thanks! I'd just gotten back from a few years overseas and was on terminal leave from the air force so yeah, better times :)

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Whooo

I have probably 7 different masks from when I was working at a grocery store during the first two months of this hell. This is the better one.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

He’s got the insanely giant hands that the original Xbox controller was made for, looks like! (I wish companies would make controllers that size again, as an insanely giant hands-haver)

Here’s some throwback photos of my own:
Teaching Krav Maga in 2009ish:

Out and about, also 2009ish.

I was gonna do a ten year throwback but apparently I did not have my picture taken at all in 2010.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

quarantine hair pic

I am already well familiar with how good your hair is so I have not commented on it recently but Chicken you have excellent hair.

Spinz posted:

Hi Literally a Bird! I'm honored :blush: I haven't bothered to mess with my hair at all but sigh gonna HAVE to (myself oc)

No need to be honored I love you!!! This is also excellent hair; do you usually dye it? I don't remember but I am super into the natural look you have going right now.

Elviscat posted:

No it's terrible and rainy all the time, just look at this horrible weather we're having.

Ugh. That weather looks gross as hell!

Glenn Quebec posted:

This has horribly backfired :(

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Looking handsome as ever Sidley.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

You look more intimidating than I remember :ohdear: But it's a good thing!

Thanks! I'd just gotten back from a few years overseas and was on terminal leave from the air force so yeah, better times :)

I hope that times return to being just as good, or better :)

Fartington Butts posted:

Whooo

I have probably 7 different masks from when I was working at a grocery store during the first two months of this hell. This is the better one.

Show us more masks! Your face is great as well but I am enjoying everybody's personal styles during these troubled times.

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Here’s some throwback photos of my own:
Teaching Krav Maga in 2009ish:

I would very much like to learn a fighting or a self-defense style but I do not think I have the time these days :( Do you still practice?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

No need to be honored I love you!!! This is also excellent hair; do you usually dye it? I don't remember but I

I've dyed it twice ever, I'm fortunate the grey has been very slow and gradual. But now, thanks to Covid I think KABOOM God's dusting powder or smth
But I do want to color it, makes me look younger (this is professionally done, she's good)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Spinz has a new favorite as of 20:41 on May 27, 2020

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

You look more intimidating than I remember :ohdear: But it's a good thing!

I have been attempting to grow a beard with being home instead of working I have been tasked with throwing my son onto the bed basically whenever he asks and am therefore getting muscles

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

I need to cut my hair again. My in-law made this out of my boot camp uniform. Love it.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

I find your DoD approved face covering tasteful and conservative in design.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

It’s outdated since October.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Switched out my nose hoop for a star stud. I like that it sits flush with my nose so it doesn't get caught on anything

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

LingcodKilla posted:

I need to cut my hair again. My in-law made this out of my boot camp uniform. Love it.

When did you join up? I would have thought you would have worn the old working blues in bootcamp.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Blackchamber posted:

When did you join up? I would have thought you would have worn the old working blues in bootcamp.

If I wasn’t an idiot then yeah. I joined the reserves on a whim at 37 almost 6 years ago.

About to go on my first deployment. Volunteered for a ship in the Mediterranean.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I would very much like to learn a fighting or a self-defense style but I do not think I have the time these days :( Do you still practice?

Rarely. The only decent place anywhere around me is in NYC, which is like a two hour train ride. I go for their special event classes sometimes but that’s about it. I did their active shooter class a little while back and making it home while completely crippled was... difficult. I wish I could do it more often. Teaching it was a lot of fun but most people I know don’t want to learn it.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

It’s outdated since October.

If you want a more hip, modern look that all the kids will groove to you can have my ripped up Type III blouse.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

LingcodKilla posted:

If I wasn’t an idiot then yeah. I joined the reserves on a whim at 37 almost 6 years ago.

About to go on my first deployment. Volunteered for a ship in the Mediterranean.

I only ever sailed north but from what I hear the med is freakin DOPE, have fun and be safe. Also fair winds and following seas.

P.S. I think that hair is a good look for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Elviscat posted:

If you want a more hip, modern look that all the kids will groove to you can have my ripped up Type III blouse.

Uh about that..... yeah i already did that with sleeveless blouse to irritate a really crotchety navy retired coworker. After the joke was done I use it as a chair cozy at my office.