Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Perry Mason Jar posted:

the bill gates docu, the pro-junta Ukrainian docu, the Brazilian gov't ("corruption") docu, et al. they might not be CIA direct but their narratives are State Dept

don’t forget the Obama produced factory doc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

gh0stpinballa posted:

Doc Hawkins posted:

Netflix isn't a front, they pay their workers too much.

epstein was a billionaire and a mossad/cia asset if not full cia agent

Did you click quote on the wrong post or is there a lot that I'm missing? What was the epstein connection to netflix btw

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
the joke is that epstein was probably paid by cia, because otherwise the source of his billions is pretty much impossible to explain. just random people giving a highschool dropout hundreds of millions? yeah right lmao

upsidedown
Dec 30, 2008
https://twitter.com/PatBlanchfield/status/1264721645127766017?s=20

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Truga posted:

the joke is that epstein was probably paid by cia, because otherwise the source of his billions is pretty much impossible to explain. just random people giving a highschool dropout hundreds of millions? yeah right lmao

☝️☝️☝️

Hurt Whitey Maybe
Jun 26, 2008

I mean maybe not. Or maybe. Definitely don't kill anyone.

Truga posted:

I have a masters degree is there a place I can apply to be Jeffrey Epstein. I got some plans to keep things quieter, improve working conditions, a somewhat more plausible backstory (I do accounting, I could totally end up managing billions of dollars). cia agents reading this thread, HMU.

Regulus74
Jul 26, 2007
Give it a few more years until they can drive the value of a masters down to what a high school diploma is worth now and you're in

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Hurt Whitey Maybe posted:

I have a masters degree is there a place I can apply to be Jeffrey Epstein. I got some plans to keep things quieter, improve working conditions, a somewhat more plausible backstory (I do accounting, I could totally end up managing billions of dollars). cia agents reading this thread, HMU.

DM brown moses. I think the foreign service thread might be a good place to check too

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Truga posted:

funny it's almost as if he had blackmail material on a lot of rich people :thunk:

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Did you click quote on the wrong post or is there a lot that I'm missing? What was the epstein connection to netflix btw

there is an epstein docu in the works called "Filthy Rich"

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Tunicate posted:

funny it's almost as if he had blackmail material on a lot of rich people :thunk:

only some of it was blackmail money; the rest was membership fees and straight laundering work on contract for powerful strange-Os.

he was one node in a global intelligence and trafficking op who for whatever reason was sacrificed by his handlers last year. these are just facts now, no need to pretend he was a lone pervert. we left that way back on page 11.

and ofc his brother - or *someone* - is still moving millions between his various offshore accounts and front companies.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Goa Tse-tung posted:

there is an epstein docu in the works called "Filthy Rich"

yes, there is no way netflix would be permitted to make this if the syndicate felt it would implicate anybody else or have anything of interest to say. it will be some lame af metoo/evil rich white man bit.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Weird how Joe Scarborough's intern picked all this up from banging her head on a table

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

gh0stpinballa posted:

only some of it was blackmail money; the rest was membership fees and straight laundering work on contract for powerful strange-Os.

he was one node in a global intelligence and trafficking op who for whatever reason was sacrificed by his handlers last year. these are just facts now, no need to pretend he was a lone pervert. we left that way back on page 11.

and ofc his brother - or *someone* - is still moving millions between his various offshore accounts and front companies.

you really think the CIA would spend a billion dollars on an operation when they could be making a billion dollars and using it to ship guns or cocaine or whatever off the books

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

I think they like to do both

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Tunicate posted:

you really think the CIA would spend a billion dollars on an operation when they could be making a billion dollars and using it to ship guns or cocaine or whatever off the books

i just said, his wealth came from blackmail, money laundering and moloch syndikate membership fees. he was making money *for* the CIA, not the other way around. e.g. through his involvement in iran contra and slavery in the balkans in the 90s.

like why would the CIA pay someone money just to be a rich pedo? he was running this particular op on their/mossads behalf. he was not a boss, he was a bagman.

gh0stpinballa has issued a correction as of 19:44 on May 26, 2020

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

gradenko_2000 posted:

Weird how Joe Scarborough's intern picked all this up from banging her head on a table

he had that poor girls brain bashed in while he was in dc

isn’t it odd how her widowed husband isn’t seeking justice but rather for everyone to forget the whole thing ever happened. hmmm

nut
Jul 30, 2019

it’s a sad letter regardless of intentions or what you take out of it that all being said I thought it was weird that he called himself a research engineer and checking out some of his older pubs it looks like he was a researcher for the Air Force

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/nc_disneyplus/status/1265473046262845441?s=19

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Pssh look at this little beta soy cuck ain't even know how to do a kiss on a babe

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8362559/Bill-Clinton-accused-affair-Ghislaine-Maxwell-new-book-claims.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus posted:

Bill Clinton is accused of having an affair with Ghislaine Maxwell during trips they took on pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's private jet, according to an explosive new book.

The details of the alleged affair between the former president and the British socialite are detailed in a new book - A Convenient Death: The Mysterious Demise of Jeffrey Epstein.

In an excerpt of the book, obtained by the New York Post, sources said Clinton would have sex with Maxwell during overseas trips on Epstein's Lolita Express plane and he would visit her at her Manhattan townhouse.

The former president denies having the affair with Maxwell.

Clinton's spokesman said of the affair: 'It's a total lie today, it's a total lie tomorrow, and it'll be a total lie years from now.'

Bill Clinton is accused of having an affair with Ghislaine Maxwell during trips they took on pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's private jet, according to an explosive new book

Clinton and Maxwell, who has been accused of recruiting young girls for Epstein, were once pictured together on the billionaire pedophile's plane back in the early 2000s.

The former president has always maintained he knew nothing of Epstein's campaign of abuse of young girls.
Epstein (pictured) committed suicide last August while facing sex trafficking charges

The former president has always maintained he knew nothing of Epstein's campaign of abuse of young girls. Epstein killed himself in prison last year while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges

Sources quoted in the book claim that Clinton was tied to Epstein only because of his alleged affair with Maxwell.

'(Bill) and Ghislaine were getting it on,' the source said.

'That's why he was around Epstein - to be with her.

'You couldn't hang out with her without being with (Epstein).

'Clinton just used him like everything else,' the source claimed, adding that Clinton used Epstein as an alibi to carry on the alleged affair.

The book claims Clinton visited Maxwell at her Upper East Side townhouse on multiple occasions.

They were also side-by-side at various events in New York City together, including ones held by his own Clinton Foundation.

Maxwell was among the guests at Chelsea Clinton's wedding in July 2010 in upstate New York.

The allegations included in the book came just one day after new Netflix documentary claimed Clinton was seen sitting with Epstein on the convicted sex offenders' Caribbean island where young girls were allegedly taken and assaulted by the pedophile and his high-profile friends.

Maxwell was among the guests at former first daughter Chelsea Clinton's wedding in July 2010 in upstate New York

Steve Scully, a 70-year-old former worker on Epstein's private Caribbean island of Little Saint James, claims he saw Clinton sitting with the pedophile in the porch of the island's villa.

The claims will be aired in the new series Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich, which hears from witnesses and victims of Epstein's abuse.

Epstein killed himself in prison last year while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges.

Clinton has denied ever visiting the Caribbean island but has admitted flying in Epstein's private jet on four occasions.

His spokesman denied those claims as well, saying: 'This was a lie the first time it was told, and it isn't true today, no matter how many times it's repeated.'

Epstein's 'sex slave' Virginia Roberts Giuffre has previously alleged in legal papers that she too saw Clinton on the island.

Giuffre alleged she had dinner with Clinton, Epstein, Maxwell and two other women from New York on the island on one occasion.

She claimed she later saw Clinton 'strolling into the darkness with two beautiful girls around either arm'.

Clinton's team maintain that he knew 'nothing about the terrible crimes' of Epstein.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

I was a bill clinton fan b4 learning that, but that's a bridge too far imo

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Cool article with spelling errors about jeffrey epsteins brother helping to destroy a free-tuition university.... always important 2 remember that the evil these guys do is often so obvious and allowable that it slips under the radar https://medium.com/@HiveMindGroup/epstein-and-the-cooper-union-shell-game-3967fceb25ec

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

So Bill didn't do the pedophilia, he just wanted to get with the freaky lady who loved pedophilia, that's the idea here right?

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

Lol and he's denying it even though:

quote:

Sources quoted in the book claim that Clinton was tied to Epstein only because of his alleged affair with Maxwell.

"No, I totally wasn't cheating on Hillary, a thing I'm already known to have done at the time. I was hanging out with the pedophile for... other reasons that are surely not pedophilia."

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
‘sex slave’

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Surely a 49 year old president who leveraged his massive social power to coerce a naive 22 year old employee into sexual service in broad goddamn daylight at the loving White House wouldn't engage in coercive sexual depravity with other young women on a friend's private sex airplane

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Perry Mason Jar posted:

check it out i googled it for you:

Ten years ago today, a developer named Laszlo Hanyecz did it with bitcoin. Hanyecz is known as the first person to use bitcoin in a commercial transaction. On May 22, 2010, when bitcoin was a little over a year old, he bought two pizzas for 10,000 BTC. The day is now known as “Bitcoin Pizza Day.”

lol those bitcoins were worth about $200 million the other year when prices topped out. lmao

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

i remember watching this in nctv near the end of 2018 an the next day Preston Waters had changed his un to Preston Waters from whatever it had been before. it was the same night a dude stole a plane from seatac airport and crashed it into an island near tacoma after doing loops in it

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Spergin Morlock posted:

lol those bitcoins were worth about $200 million the other year when prices topped out. lmao

in this thread that's probably the cheapest someone has paid for pizza

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba

nut posted:

:sbahj:

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

nut posted:

title

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

programmed to kill

https://twitter.com/finelinefilter/status/1265488235351863297?s=19

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
hmm, and just a month after Hitler’s birthday

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

ADAM and PETER sleep BUTT TO FACE

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

trying to remember how many mass murderers grew up on my street. it was iirc 0 mass murderers.

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,
just watched epstein doc on netflix. it's an op obviously. no mention of all the high powered Favs that kept him in power. no mention of cia ties. they have this running theme where epstein could mind control people and he controlled them through fear and thats what kept him out of jail and in power, not the powerful politicians or celebrities. (except trump a little cause it's netflix) it's a running theme in neoliberal: the bad thing is one guy, one person, one abberation, nothing systemic; if we can just get rid of that one bad guy, it's all good. same thing with the myth of trump. liberals scream trump tricked everyone, tricked his voters etc and if we get rid of this one bad guy everything will be saved.

the doc is an op so netflix can say look we did the doc cause it would have been weird for them not to do a doc

placation on a big scale

thehandtruck has issued a correction as of 00:24 on May 28, 2020

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

gh0stpinballa posted:

trying to remember how many mass murderers grew up on my street. it was iirc 0 mass murderers.

lol if your town doesnt have a serial killer hailing from there that later launched a nic cage project

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

thehandtruck posted:

the doc is an op so netflix can say look we did the doc cause it would have been weird for them not to do a doc

placation on a big scale

look up "modified limited hangout"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

gh0stpinballa posted:

This is statistically unlikely if you grew up in the US. My neighbor became a cop and his dad had been in Vietnam, for example.