Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
has anyone said center for denying covid (cdc) yet? if not i am

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

This is so loving funny because right-wing dumbasses tried to make her a victim then she pulls this lol

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Philippines update:

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Stereotype posted:

lol remember when trumd was talking about angel moms who had kids die from murder by an immigrant, of which there were like 4 in the past decade, and now there are over a hundred thousand dead people in three months? lol also at one hundred thousand people being novel since we are going to absolutely get to a million dead people by 2021

im gonna be saying "well, that kills less people than the flu" to every republican talking point I hear from now until the end of time

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

gradenko_2000 posted:

Philippines update:

if you do a thumbs up, you can fit the curve perfectly

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

a helpful bear posted:

focus all attacks on her chair battery to defeat this boss. fire attacks are best, but anything will eventually stop her brutal knife jab

livin up 2 ur username thx

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
I love the fact that just a few days earlier there were people saying "huh, so where are the riots? Told you so!"

Also, Georgia/Florida/Texas easily countered a massive wave from opening it up by just calling it pneumonia.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/briansimspa/status/1265787521407082497?s=21

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

What the gently caress...

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Coming in to work sick and hiding it to show solidarity with minimum wage workers.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Ardennes posted:

I love the fact that just a few days earlier there were people saying "huh, so where are the riots? Told you so!"

Also, Georgia/Florida/Texas easily countered a massive wave from opening it up by just calling it pneumonia.

Florida doing it pretty openly to, adjusting coroner reports and firing the lady that refused to alter the data on their website.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

literally biological warfare

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lol at RESIGN, dems are such rubes

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Reach across the aisle...

And catch some COVID-19

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

GABA ghoul posted:

Most stab wounds aren't even deadly. car accidents and depression kill way more people

thank god we opened er up to avoid getting a deadly depression

back to work everyone we did it

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

GABA ghoul posted:

Most stab wounds aren't even deadly. car accidents and depression kill way more people

this is the strangest post

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 210 days!

GABA ghoul posted:

have we considered disinfecting the wound at home, with bleach?

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

CODChimera posted:

cspam violence just won't quit, now they want to stab innocent old ladies

No, CSPAM fights for the equal right of old ladies to stab other people

empty whippet box posted:

im gonna be saying "well, that kills less people than the flu" to every republican talking point I hear from now until the end of time

You can also say 'Intelligence is still looking for those WMDs' and it should have the same effect

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

not even old !! just fat enough to need a mobility scooter

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

euphronius posted:

this is the strangest post

It's a joke about chuds saying Covid doesn't kill most people so therefore can be ignored, OP.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Thoguh posted:

It's a joke about chuds saying Covid doesn't kill most people so therefore can be ignored, OP.

maybe

need coffeee badly

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

:gary::theroni::yarg:

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
i've been stabbed before and since i'm still alive i will assume it means stabbing isn't that dangerous probably like a 0.0004% cfr like covid has or something so really influstabya becoming pandemic isn't that big of a deal and we shouldnt have to stay home because of it

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Rah! posted:

they started gassing people the other day

https://twitter.com/mwiik/status/1265312849649336322

Haha that MSDS, they're trying to kill everyone in those camps

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

I stab myself a little every day to build up an immunity to stabbings. I could probably handle a large steak knife right now, but I'm still building up for long knives season

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I didn't notice this tweet yesterday but lol that democrats are fully embracing masks being a political symbol rather than a public health thing.

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1265445256465731586?s=19

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Thoguh posted:

I didn't notice this tweet yesterday but lol that democrats are fully embracing masks being a political symbol rather than a public health thing.

joe biden is loving disgusting

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Joe Biden saying 'wear a mask' is much more likely to make people say 'gently caress you, now I am not doing it' than anything else

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

surely this can't stay swept under the rug like this for long, that is such a comically absurd and impossible to explain any other way difference from last year to this year. And I'm sure just about every state is doing the same thing. I feel like the dam is gonna break on this and the number of dead americans will suddenly be found to be 250k or something

We have no idea how many people died from opioids. County coroners and emts and everyone else had it up to them on whether to run fox screens and then it was up to them on how to label it (if the guy took both heroin and percs,.found at scene, was that opioid? What about cocaine and percs)

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
I like this new strategy for dealing with the second wave by calling it forth early.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Joe Biden saying 'wear a mask' is much more likely to make people say 'gently caress you, now I am not doing it' than anything else

Yes, it's leaning in to making it a political statement.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I'm gonna just starting insisting to chuds that drunk driving is a choice and people who are comfortable with the risk should be allowed.

The problem is a lot of them would agree.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Thoguh posted:

lol if you think that's "politicizing" then check this out:
https://twitter.com/politico/status/1265779980262350852

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

I like this new strategy for dealing with the second wave by calling it forth early.

fourth wave already??

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
joe biden is loving wretched but please don't buy into the conservative idea that "both sides" are politicizing mask-wearing.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
We can return to normal in the fall because literally everyone will have had it by then lol

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

joe biden is loving wretched but please don't buy into the conservative idea that "both sides" are politicizing mask-wearing.

I don't think that it's happening in general but that Biden tweet was 100% supposed to be a 'delete your account' type thing to make it a political act.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

it's true that it was the conservatives that began politicizing the act of mask wearing

what was being criticized was Biden and the Democrats leaning into it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

they absolutely are doing that. I think the dems aren't going to fight for extending unemployment benefits because they would rather things go to poo poo badly enough that they have a shot of winning against trump without having to pick a good candidate, it's their only shot