Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

America must grow larger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I'm not trying to or able to talk anyone out of having kids, but: lmfao

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
I must create more taxpayers for the number

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

snoo posted:

I'm not trying to or able to talk anyone out of having kids, but: lmfao

I am, you should adopt instead if you really want a kid so bad

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Can't wait to photoshop that looney toons vulture into goon children photos.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/JeffPassan/status/1266100808342437892?s=20

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"
just don't beat yr kids. also don't be afraid to let them get a lil grubby. helps the immune system and keeps the wandering eye of the cabal off 'em.

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Good soup! posted:

my wife and I are gonna be trying to have one soon and im excited (and terrified)

dont bring bad vibes to people who just wanna have kids

drat you really want them to suffer huh

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Should have unionized

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
ill be old and decrepit as gently caress and still pwning your gross rear end brats online, that's my promise to you & america

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Man that sucks, those players were paid like poo poo as it was and they are going to be dumped into a terrible job market with few marketable skills. Also for lots of small towns minor league baseball is the only interesting thing they have to go see.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

clockwork chaos posted:

I am, you should adopt instead if you really want a kid so bad
Adopt-A-Goon

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Homeless Friend posted:

ill be old and decrepit as gently caress and still pwning your gross rear end brats online, that's my promise to you & america

of course in the future owning someone online means you are yelling at someone through a can tied to a string because that is the most advanced communication technology available

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

Homeless Friend posted:

a boot stomping on a sausage, forever

Luckyellow
Sep 25, 2007

Pillbug

But I thought they were essential workers??

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

I'm gonna use Superglue

To block my nostrils
And mouth
And eyes

Good luck getting in, Covid

good idea carl

kater
Nov 16, 2010

help us google.

save us

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Good soup! posted:

my wife and I are gonna be trying to have one soon and im excited (and terrified)

having kids is simultaneously the greatest and worst thing that will ever happen to u. Good luck

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
Having children is actually practical and useful again because they don't get covid bad and they can take care of you when you have it. Also when society collapses you have farmhands already

Lol at all the child-free incels in here, cursed to die alone

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Good soup! posted:

LOL i got a vibe for you right here

*points to dilz*

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

I hope there aren’t any bad vibes when we are boiling our shoes for food

Can....can you do this?

*I say as I peer at my wife's side of the closet angrily*

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

vyst posted:

Can....can you do this?

If they're leather, theoretically yes.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Nonsense posted:

America must grow greater

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

vyst posted:

Can....can you do this?

Haha yes you can! But probably a lot of shoes now contain synthetic compounds and poo poo that are bad for you or not nutritious. But real leather can be eaten for survival

shirunei
Sep 7, 2018

I tried to run away. To take the easy way out. I'll live through the suffering. When I die, I want to feel like I did my best.

vyst posted:

Can....can you do this?

Take the time to make sure there is some leather in there otherwise the shoe doesn't taste right.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Son of Man posted:

Having children is actually practical and useful again because they don't get covid bad and they can take care of you when you have it. Also when society collapses you have farmhands already

Lol at all the child-free incels in here, cursed to die alone

everyone dies alone

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

the cost to keep these players would have been 1.5 million

commissioner rob manfred makes more than $11 million per year

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God
Sorry, I had to go touch the computers in person today and fell behind.

Kyle Field is the football stadium located on the campus of Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas, United States. It has been the home to the Texas A&M Aggies football team in rudimentary form since 1904, and as a permanent concrete stadium since 1927.[12] The seating capacity of 102,733 in 2015 makes the stadium the largest in the Southeastern Conference and the fourth-largest stadium in the NCAA, the fourth-largest stadium in the United States, and the sixth-largest non-racing stadium in the world.

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

A not-insignificant proportion of Americans are just total loving psychos lol

That 0.8% he's hollering about is nearly two million deaths.

So let's assume this thing does kill 2 million in the US

That chart posted earlier with MYSTERY DEATHS show we're probably underestimating substantially

So if 2,000 are actually dying per day, and let's estimate 200,000 have already died, we'll burn through 2 million Americans total in 900 days if the pace stays the same (2.47 years)

Choo choo motherfuckers

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

about 70,000 human births per a species extinction each year. thank goodness i'm not a breeder, so i can root for the non-humans.

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

snoo posted:

everyone dies alone

??? What are you talking about? I can think of several people where I personally held their hand the entire time while they literally died. Unless you mean that the other person isn't dieing with you? Well yeah, you are the only consciousness in your body. You have to do some things by yourself in life what are you some kind of pussy

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Rauros posted:

about 70,000 human births per a species extinction each year. thank goodness i'm not a breeder, so i can root for the non-humans.

non-humans had their chance to kill humanity in the crib and squandered it. they knew the rules.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Son of Man posted:

??? What are you talking about? I can think of several people where I personally held their hand the entire time while they literally died. Unless you mean that the other person isn't dieing with you? Well yeah, you are the only consciousness in your body. You have to do some things by yourself in life what are you some kind of pussy

Terrible post, not a good one sorry.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Acelerion posted:

Its perfectly fine to have kids you just have to get their consent first

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God
Ohio Stadium, also known as the Horseshoe, the Shoe, and the House That Harley Built, is an American football stadium in Columbus, Ohio, on the campus of The Ohio State University. Its primary purpose is the home venue of the Ohio State Buckeyes football team; it also serves as the site for the university's Spring Commencement ceremonies each May. It is the largest stadium by capacity in the state of Ohio, and the third largest on-campus football stadium in the United States. Capacity 102,780 (since 2019)

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

love to have kids to use as child labor/personal caretakers and to make me feel better when I'm on my deathbed

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

snoo posted:

love to have kids to use as child labor/personal caretakers and to make me feel better when I'm on my deathbed

that’s the grand bargain

that’s how it is

COVID-420
Apr 21, 2020

Natural cures they don't want you to know about.

Son of Man posted:

please stop killing people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

euphronius posted:

that’s the grand bargain

that’s how it is

gently caress you dad