Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

matti
Mar 31, 2019

older pic i like just cos how rude it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

matti posted:

I see Gary Oldman in college

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Spinz posted:

I see Gary Oldman in college

Gary Youngman

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Hairy Youngman

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Gary Slowman

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
Very Bold, Man

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

matti posted:

Yeah, but that was one hell of a party, right?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I present to you a trio of Dank AF, again because he won't post himself.

And me, with the lil man.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Taken at work the other day:

I AM PROTECTED

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Dell_Zincht posted:

Taken at work the other day:

I AM PROTECTED

I would love to wear that helmet shopping, is that a repurposed item??

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Spinz posted:

I would love to wear that helmet shopping, is that a repurposed item??

No, company provided PPE. I work security on a High Tier COMAH Chemical Site so they take PPE pretty drat seriously, lol

Stockholm
Apr 6, 2010

Scathach posted:

Good pictures

I like this very much. Cute pets cool people beautiful family.

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

COOL CORN posted:

I survived this week bitches

Hey dude you still in the Triad? Used to Goon Meet with ya.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Scathach posted:

I love you in Slipknot, DankAF

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
I have never seen the two fingers tucked into the small jeans waist pocket done before. Is there a name for this?

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

Your Shoes posted:

Hey dude you still in the Triad? Used to Goon Meet with ya.

Nah I've been all over since then! I ended up in Pennsylvania

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

No idea, may have been an accident? He was kinda shocked by Siegepaw.

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

Scathach posted:

Love the cameo of Old Blue in the background

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
sure, why not

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

LordArgh posted:

sure, why not

Little, uh, intense much?

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

LordArgh posted:

sure, why not

i want to get high with you and stare at you so hard until I make you crack up laughing

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
John de Ruiter made a good living that way :catstare:

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

LordArgh posted:

sure, why not

Ah, Lord Argh, of the Boston Arghs, I presume

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

In super serious voice: Bazinga!

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

COOL CORN posted:

Nah I've been all over since then! I ended up in Pennsylvania

Nice go riot tonight.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
alright, today I officially decided, I am using this quarantine opportunity to grow my hair into the full, glorious Snake Plissken. My hair has the body for it, now all it takes is time..

edit hm i got some sun today

The Walrus fucked around with this message at 19:56 on May 30, 2020

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

The Walrus posted:

alright, today I officially decided, I am using this quarantine opportunity to grow my hair into the full, glorious Snake Plissken. My hair has the body for it, now all it takes is time..

If LordArgh is agreeable to getting a bowl cut I would like to put you both forward for a Dumb and Dumber remake

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
i attempted to smile in this one

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hi I'm Steve-O welcome to Jackass. You look great :)

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I used to have trouble smiling in pictures but then I started using a trick, just imagine your favourite person holding your favourite pet just showed up right behind the camera. works every time.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

LordArgh posted:

i attempted to smile in this one

you look like my cousin (who happens to be a good lookin cat so thats a compliment)

you know most action stars will do a bunch of pushups before a scene just to swell up a bit for the camera. not that im accusing you of anything

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
This post is about how corvid brains are amazing. I decided to take a different bus to work, went to a bus stop I haven't been to in probably 7 or 8 months, where previously I would share bits of lunch with a crow buddy of mine. Who should greet me (masked, hair up, different headphones than I used 7 months ago) but that same crow, who you can see in the background of the photo below:

I was so amazed this bird not only remembered me, but recognized me in spite of the fact that my face is mostly covered. Ignore the mascara smudges under my eyes pls, it was raining and i feel like hot garbage today due to *gestures at national/global situation*

It was especially fitting because this is the shirt i was wearing (sent to me by lovely forums user curlingiron :kimchi:)

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
for a season I planted trees up north. there were crows and ravens that would poach your lunch. they would sit, figure out your route (which was always into the back of the plot and then back out), then wait until you got to the VERY BACK before they started rummaging through your backpack. smart little fuckers.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

The Walrus posted:

for a season I planted trees up north. there were crows and ravens that would poach your lunch. they would sit, figure out your route (which was always into the back of the plot and then back out), then wait until you got to the VERY BACK before they started rummaging through your backpack. smart little fuckers.

if you're very nice sometimes they will bring you a dirty strawberry or maybe a rancid piece of meat. worthwhile trade imo

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
circa 2005

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

china bot posted:

circa 2005

Holy cow long time no see!!!!
Hi China

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Sitting Here posted:

This post is about how corvid brains are amazing. I decided to take a different bus to work, went to a bus stop I haven't been to in probably 7 or 8 months, where previously I would share bits of lunch with a crow buddy of mine. Who should greet me (masked, hair up, different headphones than I used 7 months ago) but that same crow, who you can see in the background of the photo below:

I was so amazed this bird not only remembered me, but recognized me in spite of the fact that my face is mostly covered. Ignore the mascara smudges under my eyes pls, it was raining and i feel like hot garbage today due to *gestures at national/global situation*

It was especially fitting because this is the shirt i was wearing (sent to me by lovely forums user curlingiron :kimchi:)

That's so cool! Man corvids own

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
i think the magpies around where i live recognize me and consider me not a threat as they'll just hang out as i'm walking by, while magpies elsewhere will be more skittish and fly away when i get too close

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Spinz posted:

Holy cow long time no see!!!!
Hi China

howdy Spinz, good to be back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

The Walrus posted:

Quality quaratine hair I say A+