Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Yeah, drink a fuckload of water please :gonk:

Terrible snipe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
3 litres and I didnt piss any of it out.

Today wasnt quite as savage (02022020)but still not great

[img[http://alliancemotorsport.org/newgallery/i.php?/upload/2020/02/02/20200202011931-e74fa5c1-xx.jpg[/timg]

The suspected bank headlifted off and...... wooooooooooooooooooooooow

And THAT is a scored cylinder wall and rust (WTF on an alloy motor?? those rings must be awful) along with using a saw as a flat surface to find that yep that poo poo is warped and beyond economical sense to save

We suspected it would be hosed so the car's owner (NOT ME) needs to source another motor. I'l take the rest apart to check the other bank but this motor is going to scrap. Oh and predictably ANOTHER loving (NOT MINE!!!!) Subaru will be in the driveway maybe by next week to donate it's motor. We've had some storms absolutly gently caress a lot of cars so there's a lot of stat writeoffs floating about

CAT INTERCEPTOR fucked around with this message at 10:48 on Feb 2, 2020

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

Arent you gonna have to pull the dash and haul out the now plugged to poo poo with chemiweld heater core too because the H6 Libertys use the constant flow heater core as a critical part of their cooling systems and cook themselves if its not working properly?

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Ahhhh gently caress yes.

GODDAMNIT

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Or just run the heater core through an external oil cooler if you're not too worried about having heating in the car

Kaptainballistik
Nov 2, 2005

Why ask me ? I cant understand me either!

Ferremit posted:

Arent you gonna have to pull the dash and haul out the now plugged to poo poo with chemiweld heater core too because the H6 Libertys use the constant flow heater core as a critical part of their cooling systems and cook themselves if its not working properly?

Fortunately they didnt use real ChemiWeld, they used that pathetic Supoercheap auto wynns stuff. By the time the motor is back in it would have dried and be a nice backwashable white crusty powder.

They couldnt even bodge correctly!

Anyway:

Kaptain got a new job, Kaptain had a week off between jobs, Kaptain hates twisted turbo setups and then needing to redo the whole darn exhaust system, Kaptain got the new motor assembled in the BRZ and the revamped boost system, Kaptain can now afford parts......A Motorsport ecu that can run the DACVS/Rest of the car to boot is $1700... and thats at trade price! I need to sell the Red S4 RX7 to buy that.

But hey, I'm not a full time Bike mechanic anymore. Im no longer dealing with HiPPO (Highly paid "Person" who is Opinionated) and Manals anymore. Manals are just misunderstood and good to deal with, truly happy to pick up their bike. HiPPO's are just utter a-holes. They will give you a filthy bike and expect it immaculate, constant whining, total idiots when riding, waving their overimportance and threatening to take their business elsewhere.

Which is amusing as the boss was always glad when they went somewhere else!

However... I'm picking up a loan Evo 9 Autronic SM4 plug and play ECU for the BRZ tomorrow as V10 DAVCS Subaru Motors have a different trigger sensor pattern to a pre 1997 Aus/Jap car so my trusty Autonic SMC cant run the motor. As it is the SM4 can only run 2 varable cams so its mearly to get the thing going. Unlike a Subaru SM4 PnP it can be reconfigured for the CHU, so He's getting the upgrade.

Have a pretty motor picture... one of the few BRZ parts i can actually show!

https://www.facebook.com/kaptainballistik/photos/a.56295963722/10157069208998723/?type=3&theater

And... I may have picked up a MountainBiking addiction.....

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

How to flatten EZ30R heads the old fashioned way....

1) Use a large oilstone

2) Use a degreaser as a cleaning agent / lubricant

3) Apply a LOT of elbow grease and swearing

And you go from a 0.11mm warp to less than 0.02mm which is within spec once again

Rather pleased how well that came out.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Noice

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

I know for a fact that the swearing helped. It’s a natural lubricant/enhancer.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

It's more a spoiler for the content - but yep that EZ30R rebuild is getting along. More soon

And in things to do in a partial lockdown -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skU_DDjCkvg

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

http://alliancemotorsport.org/newgallery/i.php?/upload/2020/04/10/20200410044741-a1847842-xx.jpg

http://alliancemotorsport.org/newgallery/i.php?/upload/2020/04/10/20200410044751-37f879e1-xx.jpg

Well for better or worse the rebuilt engine is off the stand and it goes in the car tomorrow. Either be a bad day or a good car moves day

I'm concerned it'll be a loving bad destroyed motor day. Not really confident of this one at all.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kuxsurw_H0k

Welp no real disasters today. Bit more work than expected in doing thing s right but

Engine start tomorrow. Will update with how spectaclarly bad that goes

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Good luck!
Break a... timing chain? Not sure what the equivalent to the showbiz saying is, here.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Darchangel posted:

Good luck!
Break a... timing chain? Not sure what the equivalent to the showbiz saying is, here.

If it broke a timimg chain I'd be less pissed off.

No start. Got loads of spark, fuel seems to be there, ECU active but.......

No loving compression. Engines that sit around for a while before a rebuild sometimes suffer from dry rings or valves not 100% seating but this gently caress of an engine is the goddamn worst to try and fix that. The simple answer is to stick oil down the bores. Not the biggest of things to do normally...... yeah but this is a H6.

FML and gently caress EZ30's

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Okay now I'm not so pissed at this motor...

Plan of action is take the plugs out and the inlet off. Confirm the valves aren't stuck slightly open (shouldnt be, I tested the seal before the heads went back on) and also I'm not 100% convinced the injectors are firing. There may be a lot of fuel in the rails but the plugs I've taken out are suspiciously dry. I would have expected them to be fouled however.... no they arent.

I also can hear air being pushed out of the spark plug hole for the two that have had plugs removed. So.... maybe this isnt a ring seal.

The contstant I have here is sticking oil down the injector holes spills a fair bit of fuel down the guts / oil down the guts gets the engine to kick. Aerostart and fuel in the intake hasnt worked but... I have my doubts Ive done that right.

The plugs not fuel foulled by now really isnt what I would have expected. Especialy Iridiums, those fucks foul all too easy. Time to break out the scannign tool as well and see what the ECU thinks.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

So I now have a Foxwell NT204 ODBII scanner. And it says....

P0102 MAF voltage low
p0113 intake temp sensor 1 voltage high
P2109 TPS sensor A minimum stop performance
p0607 control module performance

P0102 and P0113 are both because the intake plug is unplugged. No problem. P2109 and especially P0607 are interesting.....

P0607 SUBARU Possible Causes

Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
Engine Control Module (ECM) Harness power supply circuit is open or shorted
Engine Control Module (ECM) Programming
P0607 SUBARU Possible Symptoms

Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
Engine may not start

I think I *really* want to look at the cause of that code........

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
It would be useful to know what parameters will generate p0607.

Edit: harness circuit open or shorted is the one concrete thing given.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Charles posted:

It would be useful to know what parameters will generate p0607.

Edit: harness circuit open or shorted is the one concrete thing given.

A P0607 Subaru could be caused by one or more of the following: Loose ground terminal on PCM/ECM Dead or defective (12V main) battery An open or short in the power or ground circuit Loose or corroded battery terminals Failed PCM/ECM

So.....

I'm going to work off the assumption the ECU is good. Reasonable as the car was working before the former engine grenaded. That says to me that it thinks there is either a bad earth or the power / Ground cuircut from / to the battery are an issue and refusing to let the car start. I'd say the chances I missed a earth lead are very high knowing what I am like

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Hmmmmm. Utterly dry return fuel line. That aint right

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

So the ECU is now clear and the only thing that makes this thing interested is oil down the injector ports.

Fuuuuuck this

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

I tool the inlet off to have a look and to also stick oil down there better annnd.....

It's got some sort of compression for sure. What I am seeing is that there is definatly air being pushed past the valves as the oil is showing air bubbles when the engine is turned by hand.

What I will be doing tomorrow is checking wether the valves are opening / closing when they should be. Thats' easy - get TDC on no1 and visually confirm valve closing is where it should be. It's possible the chains are out by a tooth - it should start still but it will be more trouble with already lowish compression due the engine not quite sealing as it should be.

That all also tells me the head gaskets are in fact sealing as they should be so not worried about that.

So if it really is mistimed at least thats just a annoying job that doesnt need an engine out. Front cover off and redo chains.

However given that oil down the injector ports has always been what makes this motor try to start.... I kinda would bet on valves just not seating right and they wont until it fires up. Which is gonna be a bitch to do.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

A beginners guide to the terms in a road book

RALLY CALLS EXPLAINED

This is a quick and dirty explaination for all you budding co-drivers out there. Now, while we could explain this to the driver, frankly drivers are a race besides themselves, either self deluded into thinking they are Ari Vatenen or without the intelligence to pick their knuckles off the ground when they walk. So safe to say that we can say basically anything we want abut drivers….. they wont be able to read this and if they do find out, it will be because their co-driver read it out in big slow fashion, spelling out the more difficult words.

Right – The hand that wipes your bum

Left – The hand you pick your nose with.

Some drivers do get this wrong. You have been warned.

Bear left – Bear picking its nose

Bear right – Bear scratching its bum.

Turn at T – Stomach trouble, a common co-driver ailment

Crossroads – the reason why wives and girlfriend should never co-driver

Hump – The reason why wives and girlfriend should co-drive

Jump – Kangaroos

Crest – Fashion statement

Caution – Slow down

Double Caution – Slow the f*** down!

Triple Caution – SLOW DOWN YOU F*** IDIOT I DONT WANT TO DIE OH MUMMY PLEASE I DONT WANT TO BE HURT

Parachute – What you will need if you miss this call

Mineshaft – What seriously…? THAT’S the rally road????

Fence – A guy who hangs around dodgy pawn shops and tries to sell you a VCR that fell off the back of a truck

Gate – A horse with a limp

Gutter – Where Paris Hilton will die

Ruts – Japanese shed

Start Control – Prozac

Finish Control – Four blondes and a sauna

Flying Finish – Four VERY drunk and hot hostesses and a sauna

Terratrip – What the co-driver has

Quiet zone – Intercom failure

FMR – Fragile Mental Retardation

SO – Source of Orgasm (see Flying Finish)

Rough – Last night’s dinner

Creek – No such thing in Australia

Ford – (insert obvious joke here)

FIV – Nice men who will scoop the co-driver out of the seat after either the massive rollover or after he’s vomited up his own lower intestine

A to A Timing – Incubation of purified C57BL/6 murine CD4(+) T lymphocytes with anti-CD3 mAb serves as a model of TCR-mediated activation and results in increased IFN-gamma production and cell surface expression of CD25 and CD69. We demonstrate here that signaling through the TCR causes a rapid (4-h) 5-fold increase in A(2A) adenosine receptor (AR) mRNA, which is correlated with a significant increase in the efficacy of A(2A)AR-mediated cAMP accumulation in these cells. A(2A)AR activation reduces TCR-mediated production of IFN-gamma by 98% with a potency order of 4-{3-[6-amino-9-(5-ethylcarbamoyl-3,4-dihydroxytetrahydrofuran-2-yl)-9H-purin-2-yl]prop-2-ynyl}cyclohexanecarboxylic acid methyl ester (ATL146e; EC(50) = 0.19 +/- 0.03 nM) > 4-{3-[6-amino-9-(5-cyclopropyl-carbamoyl-3,4-dihydroxytetrahydrofuran-2-yl)-9H-purin-2-yl]prop-2-ynyl}piperidine-1-carboxylic acid methyl ester (ATL313; 0.43 +/- 0.06 nM) > 5′-N-ethylcarboxamidoadenosine (3.5 +/- 0.77 nM) > 2-[4-(2-carboxyethyl)phenethylamino]-5′-N-ethylcarboxamidoadenosine (CGS21680; 7.2 +/- 1.4 nM) >> N(6)-cyclohexyladenosine (110 +/- 33 nM) > 2-chloro-N(6)-(3-iodobenzyl)-5′-N-methylcarboxamide (390 +/- 160 nM), similar to the potency order to compete for radioligand binding to the recombinant murine A(2A)AR but not the A(3)AR. The selective A(2A)AR antagonist, 4-(2-[7-amino-2-[2-furyl][1,2,4]triazolo[2,3-a][1,3,5]triazin-5-yl-amino]ethyl)phenol (ZM241385), inhibits the effect of ATL146e with a pA(2) of 0.34 nM and also inhibits the effects of N(6)-cyclohexyl-adenosine and 2-chloro-N(6)-(3-iodobenzyl)-5′-N-methylcarboxamide. In CD4(+) T cells derived from A(2A)AR(-/-) and A(2A)AR(+/-) mice, the IFN-gamma release response to ATL146e is reduced by 100 and 50%, respectively, indicative of a gene dose effect. The response of T cells to the phosphodiesterase inhibitor, 4-(3′-cyclopentyloxy-4′-methoxyphenyl)-2-pyrrolidone (rolipram), is not affected by A(2A)AR deletion. We conclude that the rapid induction of the A(2A)AR mRNA in T cells provides a mechanism for limiting T cell activation and secondary macrophage activation in inflamed tissues.

Tarmac rally drivers – Cowards

Gravel Rally drivers – Genetic throwbacks

Wife – Something that we dont see at all when the race season is on

Girlfriend – Windscreen cleaner

Boyfriend – Someone who’s gonna die if I get left out in the cold one more f****** time!

Alliance Motorsport – a bunch of idiots who have over the last two years have posted lots of dribble that have alternatively angered and amused in unequal measure.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

I've never seen an engine that looks like it's assembled correctly with all it's wiring correct, got loads of spark and fuel (and even DOES have enough compression) fight so loving hard to not start.

Valves arent quiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite sealing but we can still get a stumble out of it.

I think I'm cursed when it comes to EZ30 powered cars. Thats fine I hate them too.

----

In thirty years of tearing rear end on racetracks and rally, I've only lunched two motors. I have had zero engine rebuilds refuse to fire.

EZ30's.... two deaths, one refuse to fire. Somehow I dont think it's me on this one, there is a genuine curse going on here.

CAT INTERCEPTOR fucked around with this message at 13:07 on Apr 19, 2020

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Just send the entire front cut of all of your EZ30 stuff to me, I might be able to diagnose some stuff.

... can't guarantee you'll ever get it back, but I might wind up with a fast(er) Brokeback with less whining center diff and better transmission. I had a loving Prius outrun me in a 0-60 (mph) the other day, FFS.

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Apr 19, 2020

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

That would probably make yours faster than mine, since he's dealing with the next-generation EZ30R. More HP and six actual exhaust ports (instead of one per side like mine, which makes aftermarket headers pointless.) Also better transaxle - 5-speed auto that isn't complete mush as I recall, if not a manual.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Just chucka Barra in it maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

You Am I posted:

Just chucka Barra in it maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate

Not a car I own

Which is making this even more frustrating.

STR posted:

Just send the entire front cut of all of your EZ30 stuff to me, I might be able to diagnose some stuff.

... can't guarantee you'll ever get it back, but I might wind up with a fast(er) Brokeback with less whining center diff and better transmission. I had a loving Prius outrun me in a 0-60 (mph) the other day, FFS.

Cant go fast if the engine dont work.

Turbo EJ's are a straightforward swap. Just a thought

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Still loving reading this thread.

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

I've never seen an engine that looks like it's assembled correctly with all it's wiring correct, got loads of spark and fuel (and even DOES have enough compression) fight so loving hard to not start.

Valves arent quiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite sealing but we can still get a stumble out of it.

I think I'm cursed when it comes to EZ30 powered cars. Thats fine I hate them too.

----

In thirty years of tearing rear end on racetracks and rally, I've only lunched two motors. I have had zero engine rebuilds refuse to fire.

EZ30's.... two deaths, one refuse to fire. Somehow I dont think it's me on this one, there is a genuine curse going on here.

You just know its gonna be something silly. [slow motion voice] Diiid yoooou triiipppllee cheeeck thhhheee Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmiiiinnnnnnggggggggggg?

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Professor of Cats posted:

Still loving reading this thread.

You just know its gonna be something silly. [slow motion voice] Diiid yoooou triiipppllee cheeeck thhhheee Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmiiiinnnnnnggggggggggg?

Quadripl even. Third time now to pull the timing apart......

So this loving Outback..... took the inlet off (again... Im getting to down to a fine science now, basically ten minutes) to have a look at the valves to confirm they are doign what they should be.

So on a opposite opposed engine, 1 and 2 are 360 degrees opposed - ie as one cylinder fires, the other is completing exhaust stroke, remember a four stroke is 720 degrees for one firing. Thence they are both at TDC at the same time. So marking off the crakshaft for when we confirm no 1 really is at TDC, we should get the inlet begin to open at the same relavie crank angle. So, we get visible opening on No 2 at about 15 degrees ATDC. Which is a tooth out, it should be be at start 4 ATDC. Okay fiiiiine the factory manual actually isnt that great at exactly trying to put the chains on but there a bunch of online stuff that shows it much better. There's also as I have now worked out a specific number of teeth at a certain angle which has the cams exactly where they should be. It's not an uncommon mistake and not engine lethal but the car should be able to start from that. And lets face it it maybe the valves are beginning to open but not enough to be truly visible until 15 ATDC. So in reality that has a chance of being as it should be.

NO 1...... now we found a failed AVCS unit on this when dong a sanity check of the chain timing a week ago. Ooooooh boy and THIS time I can see No 1 is trying to open at full advance for AVCS or about 47 BTDC. That hasnt got a hope in hell of starting. So either the cam wheel was put on with the AVCS advance fully on (It works hydrallically so it should not have been able to, the default position is cam at full retard) OR I got another failed camwheel? Yeah nah, two in a row is prolly not a chance.

Well anyway the whole timing cover is coming off again ..... loving hell. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck timing chains. I never thought I would have longed for timing belts butGG at least to test all of this nonsense you can have the timing belt exposed - you cant on a timing chain Subaru as the cover forms part of the sump and thats 2 litres you will be short so it wont get oil pressure...!

Oh yeah I found that out as well. 5.3 litres for a regular oil change, 5.6 oil change with filter..... 7.8(!!!!!!) litres after a full teardown. The manual didn't make that clear....... it only lists oil change until you go looking in the full specs sheet and find it buried in an appendix. So yeah if you open up a EZ30R expect another two litres of oil to try and stain your garage AFTER the oil in the pan is dropped.

gently caress I hate Subaru timing chain motors. I;d have had this sorted weeks ago otherwise

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

So uhhh.... question. What kind of person would buy new head bolts and then reuse the head gaskets?

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

You found someone that did warranty work on a Cadillac Northstar 4.6 before the head gaskets fully let go. :v:

When do we get the thermite video?

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

So uhhh.... question. What kind of person would buy new head bolts and then reuse the head gaskets?

...really? Wow.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

My grandma's dad might have, in 1920.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

I'd say "Sloppy Mechanics" but they're more likely to do the opposite.

Fun fact, reused "one time use" LSx head bolts actually test out stronger than most of the aftermarket options.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

IOwnCalculus posted:

I'd say "Sloppy Mechanics" but they're more likely to do the opposite.

Fun fact, reused "one time use" LSx head bolts actually test out stronger than most of the aftermarket options.

It's frigging bizarre as Subaru head bolts have long been known to be reusable.

Anyway so this enigine...

EJ208 or the twin turbo B4 motor, series A. Forged pistons from the factory. Also the engine that came with the WReckX that I could only get working briefly and the engine that was the test fitter for the BRZ. Comically awful rebuild by not the previous owner but the one before that.

Blurry kitties

EJ20's arent hard to take apart. This one... well... it reveals yellow vomit?

And here we have them in this lovely picture. Two BLOWN headgaskets with absolutly they used brand new head bolts. Not even a tiny bit of the usual gunk they should have - and they are well and truly NOT covered in yellow gunk.

I knew the P.O. once removed was an idiot with the horrific mess of wiring I had to remove but clearly they were a fuckign moron when it came to engines too. JUst.... why the gently caress would you re-use blown head gaskets with new head blots?!?!?

Well the pistons are good but the rings are cooked. You can wobble the pistons by hand about 1mm total - also the bores are glazed, thence a hone and a tank clean is needed for the block.

Plan is to just basically do this motor over and it becomes a replacement for the various GC8's around here as they get their engines redone. Also it was to have a motor to relax my brain after the shitshows of EZ30's

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Fun fact - It looks completely possible to fit Tesla front hubs on a WRX.

I dont know what to do with this information. Or why anyone would care

stevobob
Nov 16, 2008

Alchemy - the study of how to turn LS1's into a 20B. :science:

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Fun fact - It looks completely possible to fit Tesla front hubs on a WRX.

I dont know what to do with this information. Or why anyone would care

Knowledge is power

Kaptainballistik
Nov 2, 2005

Why ask me ? I cant understand me either!

stevobob posted:

Knowledge is power

The Fact that these part are sitting next to the BRZ may be a hint ... LOL

Anyway, BRZ is getting Porsche CV's because... well..... Just because!

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

The WRX wagon I have now started to pull apart used to be owned by the owner of the loving Outback. After seeing the condition and the truly disorganisation of wiring I'm spotting a trend here with him....

but first....

Well thats the last time that shell ever drives. Drove in, comingout in pieces

And there's the damage that killed the shell

Uhh.... thats not stock wiring

Annnnd all that poo poo is silt stuck in the guard

Well got the airbox and boost control off and transferred to the WReckX.

Oh..... didnt take a picture of what has really made me go awwwwww gently caress..... the headlights were held in with Blu-tac. And the boost line that crumbled in my hand.

This might not be as straightforward as I hoped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

I’m going to say maybe don’t ever touch that guy’s cars again.