Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DontMindMe
Dec 3, 2010

What could possibly go wrong?

Akiosan posted:

I joined here too.

Same.

EDIT: Looks like the leader has been offline for 8+ days

DontMindMe fucked around with this message at 22:40 on May 18, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

BoldFace posted:

Looks like a new installment to the Bullet Hell Monday series dropped last month.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.msykit.Stg1x2g

Came to post this, it's extremely good.

Solvency
Apr 28, 2008

Trade, sir! Discover it! This is you, this is a clue. Get a clue, discover trade!
Why thank you king!

staplegun
Sep 21, 2003

Started a new group called Goonswarm+ for anyone else that was waiting. It's public right now but post in here if you're joining up so I can assign permissions.

edit: i'm using https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CtY77u7AwsDUFCfZ3LlrCozlG18i_Elu/view as a resource for how to build my questing squad. Is it still relevant?

staplegun fucked around with this message at 17:40 on May 19, 2020

Vulpes
Nov 13, 2002

Well, shit.

staplegun posted:

edit: i'm using https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CtY77u7AwsDUFCfZ3LlrCozlG18i_Elu/view as a resource for how to build my questing squad. Is it still relevant?

It was last updated 4 days ago, so I imagine so.

pile of brown
Dec 31, 2004

staplegun posted:

Started a new group called Goonswarm+ for anyone else that was waiting. It's public right now but post in here if you're joining up so I can assign permissions.

Joined as Qlarence

staplegun
Sep 21, 2003

Goonswarm+ has 1 open slot at the moment (probably 2 tomorrow when we expand town hall) but I set the member status to private in the meantime to prevent the last spot from getting sniped by a pubbie. Just drop your ID here and I can shoot you an invite.

Mr_Chicken
Mar 23, 2009

Mr Apple#19563 - would be great to get an inv if that slot is still open.

Cheers

staplegun
Sep 21, 2003

Mr_Chicken posted:

Mr Apple#19563 - would be great to get an inv if that slot is still open.

Cheers

Sent, should be good to go

edit: one more spot open. Same deal, post your ID and I'll send an invite

staplegun fucked around with this message at 00:31 on May 21, 2020

ZionestLord
Jan 9, 2010

staplegun posted:

Sent, should be good to go

edit: one more spot open. Same deal, post your ID and I'll send an invite

Can I join on ZionestSA#74746

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Awful Artists has an opening, everyone who applied is in an offshoot goon guild so fill this out (even if you already did) for an invite!

staplegun
Sep 21, 2003

ZionestLord posted:

Can I join on ZionestSA#74746

Sent!

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009
Fun fact we discovered tonight: If you use props to block off access to all your tables, customers will come in, interact with the props to give you energy, and leave! It's great. You can't sell anything, but it'll feed you energy while you focus on crafting stuff, and you can use all of the free energy to speed up your crafting. So if you're really running low on stuff, or if you need time to get that expensive poo poo to finish crafting, it's pretty great. Also it's entertaining to turn my store from a store into a library.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

SpookyLizard posted:

Fun fact we discovered tonight: If you use props to block off access to all your tables, customers will come in, interact with the props to give you energy, and leave! It's great. You can't sell anything, but it'll feed you energy while you focus on crafting stuff, and you can use all of the free energy to speed up your crafting. So if you're really running low on stuff, or if you need time to get that expensive poo poo to finish crafting, it's pretty great. Also it's entertaining to turn my store from a store into a library.

For a second I thought I was in one of the Covid threads and things had gotten real weird.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Facebook Aunt posted:

For a second I thought I was in one of the Covid threads and things had gotten real weird.

I had the exact same experience.

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

GoonTitans just opened up another slot so someone is welcome to join. Dont skip the queue though please.

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

I randomly got an urge for a Kairosoft game. What's the latest Pay Once No Bullshit one, and is it any good?

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009
the store was clossed for extra deep cleaning

Tormented
Jan 22, 2004

"And the goat shall bear upon itself all their iniquities unto a solitary place..."
Edit: Got one thanks!

Tormented fucked around with this message at 05:03 on May 29, 2020

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

A Proper Uppercut posted:

I randomly got an urge for a Kairosoft game. What's the latest Pay Once No Bullshit one, and is it any good?

Mega Mall Story 2 is the last one I bought and it is good

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Can Shop Titans pc users play with mobile users? I'd assume so.

A goon friend and I just started up a city but we'd join a goon run guild if there's spots for 2 level ~13 users. Doesn't need to be anything built up too much, in fact we'd prefer actually being able to contribute.

staplegun
Sep 21, 2003

Deki posted:

A goon friend and I just started up a city but we'd join a goon run guild if there's spots for 2 level ~13 users. Doesn't need to be anything built up too much, in fact we'd prefer actually being able to contribute.

One more slot just opened in Goonswarm+, if you feel like splitting up & joining for a while until we get a second slot open, they can just jump right in when we do. If you only want to join as a package deal though I don't think I'll be able to hold it. We're set to private right now so put up your ID if you're interested

Now, that might take a while because investment costs are getting kind of ridiculous. It really depends how many decide to jump in with investing. I feel like the game makers didn't do a very good job at explaining to low level players that the rate of returns on their investments are crazy gold-effective at leveling buildings.

For instance, I have 300 investments in the town hall building, it costed a total of 7.2 million. Further down the list, someone has 236 investments, costing a total of 2 million. Even further, someone has 100 investments costing a total of 150K.

So unless I'm getting something wrong it looks like getting more players in the guild is the number one way to speed up progress. Conversely, the game seems like it really punishes people that want to carry the guild. I don't know how I feel about it yet.

staplegun fucked around with this message at 03:51 on May 23, 2020

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

staplegun posted:

One more slot just opened in Goonswarm+, if you feel like splitting up & joining for a while until we get a second slot open, they can just jump right in when we do. If you only want to join as a package deal though I don't think I'll be able to hold it. We're set to private right now so put up your ID if you're interested

We're both usually shooting the poo poo in discord while playing so splitting up isn't an option. We're not too worried about getting in a city immediately since we just started playing yesterday, but it would be nice to eventually be in a city with more than 1 other active person besides the two of us

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
We have a few spots opem in the goon guild in afk arena if anyone os interested in joining.

staplegun
Sep 21, 2003

Deki posted:

We're both usually shooting the poo poo in discord while playing so splitting up isn't an option. We're not too worried about getting in a city immediately since we just started playing yesterday, but it would be nice to eventually be in a city with more than 1 other active person besides the two of us

It's all good. Just to give an update, right now we're 327 investments (~10M for a single player) away from the town hall hitting another upgrade, so if you're able to get near that point I'll be able to invite both of you once one joins if you're both still interested and the spot is still open. That number should come down throughout the week though.

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Free spot in goontitans.

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

What's the cool gachapon game now? Been playing a bit of Hero of Solgard but it's already wearing thin

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

All the kids like Arknights.

TK_421
Aug 26, 2005

I find your lack of faith disturbing.
OG Shop Titans guild "Awful Artists" has a new spot available.

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009
[s]

TK_421 posted:

OG Shop Titans guild "Awful Artists" has a new spot available.

we got an open slot, and it's a proven, scientific fact that all people in awful artists are in fact handsomer, more smart, and generally better people than people who aren't

Rubicon
Dec 16, 2005
Al bisogno si conosce l'amico
Anyone playing Exos Heroes?

Gerdalti
May 24, 2003

SPOON!

Rubicon posted:

Anyone playing Exos Heroes?

I am, it's pretty not bad.

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

Gerdalti posted:

I am, it's pretty not bad.

Tell me more? Better than Another Eden?

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Soda Dungeon 2 is available in Early Access. Not sure if it's restricted by location.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Kheldarn posted:

Soda Dungeon 2 is available in Early Access. Not sure if it's restricted by location.

Oh hell yeah

Gerdalti
May 24, 2003

SPOON!

Mile'ionaha posted:

Tell me more? Better than Another Eden?

Gacha with production value and tons of daily game modes. Doesn't seem too grinder or reliant on dupes etc so far.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Kheldarn posted:

Reddit said unskippable ads between floors but I haven't tried it yet

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Len posted:

I've been playing for a few days and only see ads at the end of a run. Nothing between floors that I've noticed.

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Len posted:

Reddit is wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
I've seen a lot of games that don't have any ads (or seem to only have a tiny number) at first, and only start spamming you with unskippable ones once they think you're hooked.

So, just because you don't get spammed with ads the first time you play it, doesn't mean it isn't going to do it in the future.