Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel

Pirate Jet posted:

I’ve written off the Cracked Crew entirely after they invited Mark Cuban on the pod, if Cody ever finally works up the guts to separate from them I’ll check him out but I’m done with those libs

Yeah hopefully Cody will come around eventually, he has great posting energy on twitter.

E: Woah, look out guys, we got a forum cop over here VVVVVVVV

Sardonik has issued a correction as of 04:22 on Jun 1, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Slanderer posted:

Not sure what's more deranged: the double spaces before sentences or this insanely cringe catchphrase

it's p terrible and was driven into the ground long ago like all catchphrases

it'd be nice if the "no catchphrases" rule under the main forum rules was actually enforced

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Gripweed posted:

"the tradcath left" Can you loving morons stop deciding that seven dumbass twitter accounts are actually a political faction that need a name and a place in the discourse?

Wasn't it bad enough when the liberals did this

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Given that Sword Guy was a First Things contributor, we might expect an incredibly vaguely written thread from one of them about how the real larpers are the people that beat his rear end and not the guy who was trying to stab people, who was merely a goofy guy.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
What were stats that will was talking about crime rate falling vs spending on police?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

it'd be nice if the "no catchphrases" rule under the main forum rules was actually enforced

Hello, mods? There is a rule being unenforced! Mods!

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/AlwaysHumpin/status/1267271505148129280?s=20

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Kunster posted:

Given that Sword Guy was a First Things contributor, we might expect an incredibly vaguely written thread from one of them about how the real larpers are the people that beat his rear end and not the guy who was trying to stab people, who was merely a goofy guy.

I hope when that happens someone will link to it so we can finally see this tradcath left community this thread is abuzz about.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

why did they break up, i missed that

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

MikeCrotch posted:

He started dating a younger, paler, more BPD version of her

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Gripweed posted:

He started dating a younger, paler, more BPD version of her

this person could only exist in the world of forms

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba

MikeCrotch posted:

its hard to balance a waxing relationship with one that's waning

yes im talking about the both of the insane women

apropos of nothing RIP to mama Friedland

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Grevling posted:

I hope when that happens someone will link to it so we can finally see this tradcath left community this thread is abuzz about.

the gladius bowtie bar-defender is not left

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

MikeCrotch posted:

She cheated on him while Cumtown was on tour lol

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

She cheated on him while Cumtown was on tour lol

is that hearsay? I've never seen that said by anyone that didn't hear it from someone else

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

grieving for Gandalf posted:

is that hearsay? I've never seen that said by anyone that didn't hear it from someone else

uhh how close do you think the posters in this thread are to its subjects?

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
“we need to know where the tradcath left stands on this”

“that movement don’t exist outside of language as just a combination of words”

“yes but if they did,”

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Chapo crew on twitter seems to be spending these protests making fun of anyone who thinks they're important or says they should join them

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

zegermans posted:

Chapo crew on twitter seems to be spending these protests making fun of anyone who thinks they're important or says they should join them

congrats, you tricked me into spending the time to verify you were full of poo poo.

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"
despite Matt's recent bumblings towards confused cult leader status, the Chapo Dry Boys are posters through and through. they will continue to fight over the only battlefield they've ever known. twitter menchies.

Pizza Segregationist
Jul 18, 2006

Doc Hawkins posted:

congrats, you tricked me into spending the time to verify you were full of poo poo.

yeah wtf. They have been retweeting videos of the protests and sharing links to bail funds and community organizations for people to donate to

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Pizza Segregationist posted:

yeah wtf. They have been retweeting videos of the protests and sharing links to bail funds and community organizations for people to donate to

zergman’s still mad Hillary didn’t win

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

If r/cumtown isn't a trustworthy source, I don't know what is

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Kunster posted:

Lmao that they published a brony fanfic writer

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Toplowtech posted:

As a frenchman i have a hard time with the concept of "tradcath left", tradcath being by definition rightwing as gently caress here, but then i remember this is protestant America and everyone who don't hate the poor with all fiber of their body is probably a giant leftist.

Might have something to do with american catholicism being more influenced by Latin America than the old world and thus being more racially and economically diverse.

American Catholics are probably the closest analogue we have to a Christian Democratic tradition. Socially conservative and economically liberal.

As it stands tradcaths are almost universally converts rebelling against their WASP origins which they perceive as inauthentic or whatever. Mfers see some icons and hear some latin and before you know it they're crossing themselves at the dinner table. They're the new new atheism with a lot of the same political positions and viewpoints.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

US parishes reflect their membership more than anything. I'm near three Catholic churches, one mostly white, one mostly Mexican immigrant, and one that's sort of a mixed congregation. The white one focuses on anti-abortion activism and the immigrant one on supporting undocumented people. The mixed parish focuses on international charity and it's food bank, I guess as sort of a compromise.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
Lee Carter tanking actual flashbangs to the face while Felix can't even beat Grey Fox smdh

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
look Felix has taken more (virtual) flashbangs than any one person should endure in a lifetime

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/mikeduncan/status/1267548197347606530?s=20

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Autism Sneaks posted:

look Felix has taken more (virtual) flashbangs than any one person should endure in a lifetime

Even if you don't count the kids who own Felix, it's still more than former marine Lee Carter.

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

https://twitter.com/MurderBryan/status/1267602936756133888
maybe they'll shut up about chapos not doing anything now

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

i heard it from adam as part of his stand up, it was very funny.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Adam: So that just happened!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

she obviously never took the engagement seriously. i think she flashed tiddy on an IG live with the guy she was cheating on adam with while the boys were in australia or japan or something

adam: she did a caca in the pants of our relationship

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

fidance was talking about not being able to cum on stavs advice show and i thought prostate stimulation was like a guaranteed nut

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Kunster posted:

you see, people without a respect for military history can never play at being the military. furthermore,

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

i say swears online posted:

she obviously never took the engagement seriously. i think she flashed tiddy on an IG live with the guy she was cheating on adam with while the boys were in australia or japan or something

adam: she did a caca in the pants of our relationship

she coo-coo-cucked my life

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot

Percelus posted:

fidance was talking about not being able to cum on stavs advice show and i thought prostate stimulation was like a guaranteed nut

Only if done with a penis.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

poor Ian, had so much gay sex in the school faculty restroom that he burnt out his libido

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
it's called "best sex"