Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The soviets used a molotov

E: NOT AN ENDORSEMENT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

animist
Aug 28, 2018
Undercover Minneapolis police have been accused of setting fires and firing service weapons in the air in an effort to exacerbate the Minneapolis riots.

Pepperoneedy
Apr 27, 2007

Rockin' it

Platystemon posted:

Ford has designed a new heated software solution that can help sanitize police vehicles, neutralizing the coronavirus.

The heat sanitizing process is not done with people inside the vehicle.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Department policy is that all handcuffed suspects are to be seatbelted when transported in handcuffs to prevent injury and death via spine injury.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

The president of the United States said that protestors should be shot.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Milo and POTUS posted:

The soviets used a molotov

E: NOT AN ENDORSEMENT

The Finns did against the Soviets.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Dr Pepper posted:

The president of the United States said that protestors should be shot.

Twitter has disabled likes and retweeting the President's comment that protestors should be shot.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Bizarre incident in Meerut: Monkeys run away with Corona test samples, locals fear spread of infection. “This is the one thing we didn’t want to happen,” a spokesperson said.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

YouTuber Gave Up Adopted Chinese Son With Autism After Monetizing Him Online

“I wouldn’t trade him for anything!” parenting vlogger Myka Stauffer said about her adoptive son two years ago in a post that doubled as an ad for laundry detergent.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

A CNN camera crew was arrested live and on the air by Minneapolis police

Stereotype posted:

"Live reporting journalists have now been arrested before the officer who killed George Floyd"

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Maya Fey posted:

YouTuber Gave Up Adopted Chinese Son With Autism After Monetizing Him Online

“I wouldn’t trade him for anything!” parenting vlogger Myka Stauffer said about her adoptive son two years ago in a post that doubled as an ad for laundry detergent.

In a video explaining their actions they stated that the child was placed in his "new forever home".

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Orange Devil posted:

The Finns did against the Soviets.

It was a joke about the russians using a pencil

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

An enraged mob cut off King Louis XVI's head

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

is pepsi ok posted:

In a video explaining their actions they stated that the child was placed in his "new forever home".

lol that's like the Sunny Farm where all those pets go

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Minneapolis Public Schools board members have written a resolution terminating the school district's contract with the Minneapolis Police Department.

The University of Minnesota was the first public institution to cut ties with MPD after the killing of George Floyd.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Maj. General Jon Jensen of the MN National Guard says they were ordered to activate early yesterday and soldiers were notified. He says there was no “clear mission” and he was uncomfortable sending troops into unfamiliar terrain in darkness.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Blood brokers are charging up to $1,000 per ml for the blood of someone who has recovered from COVID-19.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Disney opened 14 non-paid positions for self described super fans to work for them for a year. They received 10,000 applications.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The income elasticity of the value of statistical life has been estimated at 0.5 to 0.6.[36] Developing markets have smaller statistical value of life.[36] The statistical value of life also decreases with age.[36]

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Protestors in Atlanta are currently storming CNN headquarters.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Atlanta has deployed a child militia at Lenox Mall fitted with riot shields and batons.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Protesters breached barricades at the White House and fought Secret Service agents. The White House is now in lockdown.

Protesters also breached the Treasury complex and left behind graffiti

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

The heir of Louis XVI had several guillotine memes tweeted to him after he complained about his ancestor's statue being destroyed.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

is pepsi ok posted:

The heir of Louis XVI had several guillotine memes tweeted to him after he complained about his ancestor's statue being destroyed.

Fun fact: monarchists disagree about who the "true heir" to France, and that's not including the real actual bonapartists who exist

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Trump threatens White House protesters with "the most vicious dogs and most ominous weapons"

President promotes "Maga night" after mass protests call for justice in wake of police killings.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

The phrase "Deng Xiaoping" is currently blocked on Chinese social media

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
For his autoposy, Floyd's family will use the same coroner who previously conducted an independent autopsy on Jeffrey Epstein, who was also involved in the death investigations of MLK, JFK, OJ Simpson, and Michael Brown.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Someone just hacked the Chicago police scanner and is playing Chocolate Rain.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
The cops beat the everliving poo poo out of John Cusack, who was just minding his own business peacefully filming a burning car from his bicycle.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

A major NYPD police union, the Sergeant Benevolent Association, just doxxed De Blasio's daughter because he wouldn't let them deploy mounted units.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Chicago Public Schools have stopped distributing free meals to children in order to punish protesters.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Someone just hacked the Chicago police scanner and is playing Chocolate Rain.

someone pointed out chocolate rain is a political song and i am now radicalized

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

The Cincinnati police pulled down the American flag at the justice center and replaced it with the thin blue line.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Koishi Komeiji posted:

The Cincinnati police pulled down the American flag at the justice center and replaced it with the thin blue line.

Lol, gotta respect any gang that throws down another gang's colors

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Chicago Public Schools have stopped distributing free meals to children in order to punish protesters.

Los Angeles closed all coronavirus test stations to punish protesters.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
Posse Comitatus was done away with in a press conference, fifteen minutes ago.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
Barack Obama put up a Medium post about all sides raising good points two hours before the revocation of Posse Comitatus by President Donald Trump.

Brandon Proust
Jun 22, 2006

"Like many intellectuals, he was incapable of scoring a simple goal in a simple way"

empty whippet box posted:

the president of the united states is attempting to provoke an incident which will give him an excuse to use the military to kill US citizens who are currently peacefully protesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
The President of the United States ordered military police to throw flashbangs and gas grenades to clear a path toward a historic church so he could take a photo with a Bible he subsequently held upside-down.