Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Remember coronavirus? Good times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

remember ~6 weeks ago when a prominent politician od'd on meth with his grindr hookup and it wasn't even that big a story cuz the entire economy was collapsing and a global pandemic started? https://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2020/03/15/gillum-withdraws-from-politics-after-link-to-suspected-drug-overdose-1267145

Good times.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

chairface posted:

remember ~6 weeks ago when a prominent politician od'd on meth with his grindr hookup and it wasn't even that big a story cuz the entire economy was collapsing and a global pandemic started? https://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2020/03/15/gillum-withdraws-from-politics-after-link-to-suspected-drug-overdose-1267145

Good times.

Jesus that feels like months ago

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

this government report

AgentF
May 11, 2009
Antiantifa, also known as Fa.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Pete buttegieg’s cute holocaust memorial instagram

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

AgentF posted:

Antiantifa, also known as Fa.

It always amazes me that people don't stop to think that antifa would go away the instant there is no fa. If you want to get rid of them all you need to do is get rid of the fash. Problem solved.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Inceltown posted:

It always amazes me that people don't stop to think that antifa would go away the instant there is no fa. If you want to get rid of them all you need to do is get rid of the fash. Problem solved.

They're used to political institutions run by grifters whose goal is the seizure of power, and when policy aims become irrelevant, form new ones of convenience.

An actual left is alien to them

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Algund Eenboom posted:

Pete buttegieg’s cute holocaust memorial instagram

gently caress you for making me remember that

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Those cops that lit up a UPS truck where two people had been taken hostage, killing the hostage-takers, the hostages, and a bystander

followed by UPS apologizing to the cops for the tragic circumstances of murdering one of their employees

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Inceltown posted:

Just remembered when there was a serious right wing effort to claim "antifa" meant "anti first amendment"

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Remember when that guy showed up to an Obama protest or whatever with an assault rifle and a sign that said the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots

...and that was noteworthy

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
I feel like I’m Suddenly Remembering this goofball right wing conspiracy about the band The National being anti fascist organizers with subliminal messaging embedded in their tunes as I’m witnessing it in real time

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

moist turtleneck posted:

I got in a fight with a boomer coworker about metric ten years ago and at the end his argument devolved into "I don't want to learn a new thing"

If you don't use decimal time you're some kind of brutish atavistic Neanderthal. Welcome to the year CCXXVIII

Now if you'll excuse me, I have lunch plans at exactly 5:75 on this gorgeous Prairial day

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Filthy Hans posted:

in 2017 kids from white schools would taunt kids from minority schools at sporting competitions by shouting "Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump" at them

not individuals, but the entire student body was doing it

The kids are alright! The kids are alright!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

sleeptalker posted:

Just remembered when there was a serious right wing effort to claim "antifa" meant "anti first amendment"

Shoulda stuck with antifash to begin with

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Milo and POTUS posted:

Shoulda stuck with antifash to begin with

Almost there!

Just say anti-fascist. The cutesy nicknames suck

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

GalacticAcid posted:

Almost there!

Just say anti-fascist. The cutesy nicknames suck

One of the reasons why 'antifa' is used is that it's the same word in most Western languages.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Destroy all western languages imo... just my 2 cents

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Necrothatcher posted:

One of the reasons why 'antifa' is used is that it's the same word in most Western languages.

You probably don't need a translator to tell you what "antifascista" means.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

sleeptalker posted:

You probably don't need a translator to tell you what "antifascista" means.

that takes like twice as long to spraypaint on a wall.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

Filthy Hans posted:

yeah but F. Murray Abraham loving killed it in the role

Sy Ableman?!?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

GalacticAcid posted:

I feel like I’m Suddenly Remembering this goofball right wing conspiracy about the band The National being anti fascist organizers with subliminal messaging embedded in their tunes as I’m witnessing it in real time

First words said was that only 1 day

could be used on Earth to not change

the 1 day marshmallow. So they applied the 1

day and ignored the other 3 days.

The marshmallow time was wrong then and it

proved wrong today. This a major lie

has so much boring feed from it's wrong.

No man on Earth has no belly-button

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Just remembered how tall Baron Trump is lol.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
A dude is gonna cruise into a senate seat in Alabama and his entire platform is "I was a football coach at Auburn"

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

net work error posted:

Just remembered how tall Baron Trump is lol.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

the Snooki punch

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Conservatives getting mad and cancelling the Dixie Chicks for not hooting and hollering for war.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

cancelled for messing with texas

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
Dominic Cummings breaking quarantine to visit his father in law's castle, while his father in law was riding a horse he named "Barack" because it's half black and half white.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

theflyingexecutive posted:

cancelled for messing with texas

Making Labybird Johnson’s anti-littering campaign into a tryhard threat.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Slender... boy?

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

It is happening again....

It is happening again....

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

Christie throwing a perfectly healthy nurse into a tent with a poo poo bucket for a week because he wanted to prove he was tough on Ebola before his presidential run

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtChPB6NjJY

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

https://twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/1267844573449072640

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
Katy Tur's mom threatening to send Ben Shapiro home in an ambulance for misgendering her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

zegermans posted:

Katy Tur's mom threatening to send Ben Shapiro home in an ambulance for misgendering her

Zoey Tur is a stone loving badass, too. I’d have loved to see that happen.