Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
Look, I really hate (hate!) to derail this derail about steroids, hunky male bodies, and washboard abs, but I have a serious question.

In the midst of this poo poo-show that is life in 2020, Trump is trying to get Antifa designated as a terrorist organization. Does this mean it will be illegal to post nazi punching memes here? Does that apply retroactively? Because if it does not apply retroactively I'd love to see a whole lot of nazi punching memes before it's too late.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Your wish is my command, we'll start with something fresh:

Then some classics

https://i.imgur.com/2kSAkcQ.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/R00coMn.gifv

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

https://i.imgur.com/3q9r0NN.mp4

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Shot.

quote:

I had goosebumps when I watched the spaceX launch
by TheRealKingCobra via Android4 hr

Chaser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goh2x_G0ct4

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Brewmaster posted:

Look, I really hate (hate!) to derail this derail about steroids, hunky male bodies, and washboard abs, but I have a serious question.

In the midst of this poo poo-show that is life in 2020, Trump is trying to get Antifa designated as a terrorist organization. Does this mean it will be illegal to post nazi punching memes here? Does that apply retroactively? Because if it does not apply retroactively I'd love to see a whole lot of nazi punching memes before it's too late.

Trump has done nothing legal in his career. Antifa means the exact opposite of what he says.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

Trump has done nothing legal in his career. Antifa means the exact opposite of what he says.

lol yeah no poo poo. Hot take there bro.

Nazi punching?

Would these be...urban hogs?

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

:golfclap:

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

https://youtu.be/opTiICtfYdM

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Brewmaster posted:

lol yeah no poo poo. Hot take there bro.

Nazi punching?

Would these be...urban hogs?

Talk to some old people they have no idea what antifa is it sounds scary and weird to them.

Sound it out "Anti-fascism"

Don't loving sell it as punching this nazi dickbag in the face in the street.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

MariusLecter posted:

Shot.

Chaser.

E; that was needlessly antagonistic, i just get salty when it's presented as an either-or. The space program isn't making rent go up or preventing people from getting medicine, capitalism is.

Byzantine has a new favorite as of 02:45 on Jun 2, 2020

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

When elon musk is running the space program though.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

OwlFancier posted:

When elon musk is running the space program though.

Musk actually bought the title "NASA Founder"

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

Talk to some old people they have no idea what antifa is it sounds scary and weird to them.

Sound it out "Anti-fascism"

Don't loving sell it as punching this nazi dickbag in the face in the street.

my dude everyone here is anti-nazi and knows spencer is a nazi. you dont need to sell it here. chill

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

https://twitter.com/RussianMemesLtd/status/1267459888218869762

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

alexandriao posted:

my dude everyone here is anti-nazi and knows spencer is a nazi. you dont need to sell it here. chill

That's not what he's saying.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Byzantine posted:

E; that was needlessly antagonistic, i just get salty when it's presented as an either-or. The space program isn't making rent go up or preventing people from getting medicine, capitalism is.

I'll forward your complaint to Gil asap.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

this is wonderful

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
:eyepop:

Welp we can just close the thread now: we've peaked.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
The thread will continue until morale improves.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
You think morale is gonna loving improve? The world is on a downhill slope and I regret not blowing my brains out at 17 with my dad's pistol that one night I first drank. 11 loving years hasn't seen any loving improvement that's goddamn sure.

I can still taste the steel.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Resting Lich Face posted:

You think morale is gonna loving improve? The world is on a downhill slope and I regret not blowing my brains out at 17 with my dad's pistol that one night I first drank. 11 loving years hasn't seen any loving improvement that's goddamn sure.

Jesus

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

You okay there?

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Get help, please.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Elviscat posted:

You okay there?

He also melted down in a thread in GBS lol

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

:discourse:

Chikimiki
May 14, 2009

This is young me in Pokemon Blue being surprised by the first gym champion

Iminthispictureandidontlikeit.png

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

:ok:

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Premature ejection

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azhgpelu0vY

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz45sv9BDB4

Eschatos
Apr 10, 2013

pictured: Big Cum's Most Monstrous Ambassador
I require more Culture memes. Turns out they're pretty tough to find.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

:drat:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

That one is brutal.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I've never read those books so I had to look that one up and I am astounded.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Yeah it's pretty drat brutal . I definitely know what it means and definitely wouldn't have to look it up. It's huge. but maybe for the uninitiated a small explanation?

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Last Chance posted:

Yeah it's pretty drat brutal . I definitely know what it means and definitely wouldn't have to look it up. It's huge. but maybe for the uninitiated a small explanation?

Good memes don't hold your hand

Eschatos
Apr 10, 2013

pictured: Big Cum's Most Monstrous Ambassador

Last Chance posted:

The book Use of Weapons follows the life of Cheradenine Zakalwe, who's experiencing an undefined trauma from someone called the Chairmaker. At the end it's revealed that he's not Zakalwe, but a childhood companion of his named Elethiomel who ended up fighting a war against each other. Elethiomel drives Zakalwe to suicide by killing his sister and turning her bones into a chair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
What's the series? All your sweet, sweet Culture memes have really wet my whistle and I want to dive in.

edit fukkin lol. It's the Culture series :downs: