Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Trump
This poll is closed.
Trump 94 0.22%
Toop 115 0.27%
Trno 109 0.25%
Tumble 109 0.25%
Torp 42163 98.21%
Treep 106 0.25%
Truro 112 0.26%
Traml 122 0.28%
Total: 637 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lmao he’s so dim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

ArmZ posted:

Every spelling of trumo be best (perfect). You can not find any spelling of trinkle that not be best (perfect).

in a way every word in every post we make is really just a misspelling of TRUMP

except when actually posting TRUMP

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

lol two dudes with very heavy backpacks

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

ArmZ posted:

it's almost like journalistic ethics is a fig leaf
It doesn't have to be. But the idea that journalistic practice and ethical standards must be constantly revisited and updated like any other field is completely alien to management.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

tacodaemon posted:

i went up on my roof north of downtown DC and from what i could see it looked like there were three planes (drones?) circling way high up over downtown and then a helicopter flying around and shining a police spotlight down... trying to eyeball it based on landmarks i could see in the distance (e.g. the Howard University Founders Library clock tower) the copter looked like it was patrolling over major retail streets in lower northwest DC (like 18th in Adams Morgan, then the U Street corridor, then up Georgia Avenue near Howard, back down along 7th Street) although again this was just me eyeballing from a distance so i could be wrong

if you were looking around up there and saw Trump, and the two of you made eye contact and he waved at you, would you wave back?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

in a way every word in every post we make is really just a misspelling of TRUMP

except when actually posting TRUMP

at these words banzan was enlightened

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

FAUXTON posted:

https://twitter.com/MikeSautterOWH/status/1267628811711111168

they must have pulled in cops from half the loving state

Man, curfew is such a bitch rear end move for a protest. And doubly hilarious since the very same people ordering the curfews were literally just complaining a week ago about stay at home orders for a pandemic.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

love being torn between "lol he's gonna prove them right by being an even bigger baby" and "ah poo poo maybe dont goad him into getting even worse"

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

lmao

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

this point cannot be screamed loud enough. absolutely loving INSANE

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

DryGoods posted:

if you were looking around up there and saw Trump, and the two of you made eye contact and he waved at you, would you wave back?

i could see the moon reflecting the loving glow of trump back down at me

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

drat E3 is goin’ to be lit this year. looks like they announcing a new call of duty or something.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Alright this bowl is packed, let's see what weirdass bullshit happens now.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

TMMadman posted:

Man, curfew is such a bitch rear end move for a protest. And doubly hilarious since the very same people ordering the curfews were literally just complaining a week ago about stay at home orders for a pandemic.

there aint even any traffic to disrupt

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/jpegjoshua/status/1267599264257015816?s=20

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Short of FOX news demanding Trump's removal we're getting a civil war. Trump won't leave office and too many chuds wouldn't allow him to regardless of election results.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Propaganda Hour posted:

just lol if you think we're gonna have an election this year

AMERICA: The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Hahaha, whoops, liberals spent decades making guns bad and now a bunch of racist fascists have them.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol for ten low payments this big beautiful bible book can be yours

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/artimus/status/1267635071965704192

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

I'd like to think when this is all over Trump and his cabinet will face Nuremberg style trials, but let's be honest if fascism doesn't win all of this will be papered over to preserve decorum.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Good stream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IcqxkKDWIA

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

those australian fires never got their turn to be the biggest thing happening

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009

Lol I only now noticed the part with the lady asking him if its his bible and him responding "it's A bible"

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Squizzle posted:

They're actually probably remembered more than they would have been just from posts months later about how we forgot the australian fires

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

what the gently caress at this low-flying helicopter

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

TMMadman posted:

really makes you think

SwissDonkey
Mar 29, 2007

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Squizzle posted:

There's always next year

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

deathbysnusnu posted:

I'd like to think when this is all over Trump and his cabinet will face Nuremberg style trials, but let's be honest if fascism doesn't win all of this will be papered over to preserve decorum.

*obamaishly* we must forgive and reconcile lest hate tear our nation apart

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

https://twitter.com/Maya_Reports/status/1267633522807910400

turn them cool zone sounds up

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/maxdubler/status/1267620803182387202

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

tumro

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/ryangrim/status/1267619231966822406?s=20

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/k72OyKF.gifv

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Elderbean posted:

Hahaha, whoops, liberals spent decades making guns bad and now a bunch of racist fascists have them.

America is never going to give up it's guns now.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

They beat the chopper!

Conskill
May 7, 2007

I got an 'F' in Geometry.

deathbysnusnu posted:

The unfortunate thing is that fascism hasn't historically gone away with civil discourse and internal moderation and cooler heads prevailing. Denazification had to be very stringently enforced across years by occupying foreign powers to do the trick.

None of that is in the cards for the US currently, so my pessimistic view is that this is going to be a specter in US politics for some time to come.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ah, so we're moving beyond the idea of linear time.