Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

etalian posted:

Sleepy Joe is such a low energy failure than only 15% of his supporters said they would be excited to support him in the Nov GE.

Sad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PipHelix
Nov 11, 2017

I come from Scranton. Let me tell ya something, jack, about people from Scranton.

We're not rich, and we're sure as poo poo not German. There's Irish and Polish (what we call everyone from Russia, Ukraine, Baltics and of course Poland) and Italian and anyone who's anything else had a mineowner or a loving pinkerton in their family.
We lived through the worst of the worst, we were a byword for post-industy before Gary or Youngstown or any of those loving places were what they were. We didn't leave in the 19-loving-50s, when the city was still one of the most prosperous in the country (we had electric lighting and streetcars before NYC).
Those of us who get out are still nostalgic but we don't front like we're real bluecollar joes because the fact is We. Aren't. We got out, and acting like the people stuck there, however they feel about us, don't feel resentment and jealousy in the mix is some oblivious bullshit. Hometown heroes my rear end.
We don't come from money, like the goddamn Rodhams, who owned the lace factory in Pinebrook and left and became trog Republicans when the local Dem machine didn't give daddy a tit-job sinecure, or Biden's car dealer daddy. Even the Caseys, who run the whole corner of the state like princelings and front themselves as 'blue collar ballers' in the pages of the New York loving Times, have the integrity to at least live IN the city.
We're also racist as gently caress, unfortunately, and if Joe Biden didn't have a long and storied public career of doing so, I could tell you right now that he wasn't raised to see anyone darker than a southern Italian as human. And since he's (half) Irish, maybe not even then. e: see my total erasure of the black and hispanic people (pretty much all of the south side) in the first point above. Though tbf, we're talking about a white 1950s scrantonian, and with that caveat, the point still stands.

gently caress that senile, racist, plastic paddy, mobbed up, poverty tourist, rapist, and his bullshit insulting tough guy persona which he only gets away with because anyone who swung on him would be guilty of killing a presidential candidate because his bones would turn to loving dust. He can suck my hairy loving beanbag, somehow I don't think a man who's never held a non-political job, was completely bald at 20 and gets 1980s first gen rear end-hair hariplugs was EVER a tough guy.

Who do I see to get one of those pins?

PipHelix has issued a correction as of 20:47 on Jun 1, 2020

PipHelix
Nov 11, 2017

Thoguh posted:

I will not serve as Joe Biden's Vice President.

We do realize, though, that whoever he picks as VP will be prez before the term is out. Either he dies outright or he ends up sitting all day in a wicker chair in a sunroom, drooling porridge down the front of his shirt, while SOMEONE else makes all the decisions.

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

i'm dumb and broke my no joe tag getting a new avatar after the bernie purge. could a mod fix it for me?

edit: thank you!

Rauros has issued a correction as of 22:30 on Jun 1, 2020

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

I'm just looking forward to him getting eviscerated due to low enthusiasm and liberals clutching the poll numbers and going "bu but what about ohio?"

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

LionYeti posted:

I'm just looking forward to him getting eviscerated due to low enthusiasm and liberals clutching the poll numbers and going "bu but what about ohio?"

Ohio belongs to Trump, HTH

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

LionYeti posted:

If they think Ohio is in any way a Dem state right now, they deserve to be laughed at harder than we normally laugh at them

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

LionYeti posted:

I want it be 50 states.

I want him to be the lib Mondale.

I want the democratic party to die.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Venomous posted:

lmao yeah, the succ is even stronger in the new thread

might as well crosspost this here:

of course, the succdems replied to that by arguing that Trump is constitutionally unable to delay the election and it won't be delayed under any circumstances because :decorum:

also there are already troops on the streets and the press is being attacked while crying about their first amendment rights and still licking boots

constitutional rights are only valid if you can defend them

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

I should have listened to everyone when they told me what Biden bootlicking fucks the D&D mods are.

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Shear Modulus posted:

there's a bit in lethal weapon 2 where loose-cannon cop who has nothing left to lose and doesn't play by the rules mel gibson kills a fleeing suspect and then everyday family-man regular cop with three days to retirement danny glover says he should have shot him in the leg so the suspect could be questioned

biden has reached reagan levels of deterioration where everything he remembers comes from movies

A couple of years ago, IDF snipers were doing this to people (men, women, children, journalists) behind the fence in the Gaza Strip during peaceful protests. They got to enjoy the positive publicity of low confirmed kill counts while still inflicting massive violence on a helpless population, including lots of real death because the already inadequate medical resources there weren't enough to save all of the horrifically wounded victims.

I think that's probably what Biden was thinking of.

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

loving "harm reduction"

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

that's good tell another

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

sleeptalker posted:

A couple of years ago, IDF snipers were doing this to people (men, women, children, journalists) behind the fence in the Gaza Strip during peaceful protests. They got to enjoy the positive publicity of low confirmed kill counts while still inflicting massive violence on a helpless population, including lots of real death because the already inadequate medical resources there weren't enough to save all of the horrifically wounded victims.

I think that's probably what Biden was thinking of.

Yeah, you can reduce harm by not causing it, as a bunch of cops have discovered when they joined the protesters. Or... you can reduce harm by deliberately inflicting harm! [citation needed]

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

old beast lunatic posted:

It's time we all accept that this country is an unsalvageable pile of heaving morons who roll around in their own poo poo and just enjoy the ride. If the righteous hatred I feel for my fellow Americans could be condensed into a candidate it would look exactly like Joe Biden.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

sleeptalker posted:

loving "harm reduction"

It's not even harm reduction. It's just the liberal compromise mindset brought to a ghoulish extreme. Legs have arteries in them, this idea that shooting at legs is "safe" comes from stupid shallow hollywood movies.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Koishi Komeiji posted:

It's not even harm reduction. It's just the liberal compromise mindset brought to a ghoulish extreme. Legs have arteries in them, this idea that shooting at legs is "safe" comes from stupid shallow hollywood movies.

Idiot evil dipshit antifa moron on the left: "Don't shoot people!"

Poor misguided lost MAGA lamb on the right: "Shoot for the head!"

Enlightened centrist, gazing down fondly from the ivory tower they built from their own excess brain cells: "Shoot for the leg."

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches
kinda sad that i probably won't even get the chance to not vote for joe biden this year

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

I will not vote for joe biden in 2020. If elections are delayed I will continue to not vote for joe biden in 2021, 2022, or 2023

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

miniscule12 posted:

I will not vote for joe biden in 2020. If elections are delayed I will continue to not vote for joe biden in 2021, 2022, or 2023

What about 2120?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Today I will not vote for Joe Biden.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Thoguh posted:

Today I will not vote for Joe Biden.

Hell yeah. Today, tomorrow, and all tomorrows henceforth.

PipHelix
Nov 11, 2017

Organ Fiend posted:

I want it be 50 states.

I want him to be the lib Mondale.

I want the democratic party to die.

Wasn't Mondale the lib Mondale?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Remember Jesse Jackson getting beaten by freaking Dukakis?

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

Iron Crowned posted:

What about 2120?

we will face cyber joe biden when the time comes

PipHelix
Nov 11, 2017

Shear Modulus posted:

there's a bit in lethal weapon 2 where loose-cannon cop who has nothing left to lose and doesn't play by the rules mel gibson kills a fleeing suspect and then everyday family-man regular cop with three days to retirement danny glover says he should have shot him in the leg so the suspect could be questioned

biden has reached reagan levels of deterioration where everything he remembers comes from movies

Maybe he's doing the Dane Cook Bit from fifteen years ago, instead of the Murtaugh bit from 35 years ago? Stings but it still feels cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz2szId4A6o&t=127s

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

MonsieurChoc posted:

Remember Jesse Jackson getting beaten by freaking Dukakis?

remember jesse jackson endorsing bernie and the press giving it 1/10000th of the coverage of jim clyburn endorsing gropey joe

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

Truly the leadership we need in these difficult times.

quote:

“Instead of standing there and teaching a cop, when there’s an unarmed person coming at them with a knife or something, you shoot them in the leg instead of in the heart is a very different thing. There’s a lot of different things that could change,” Biden said in a meeting with community leaders at Bethel AME Church in Wilmington, Del.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
Yo thanks for the tag. :)

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

in the year 2525

i will not vote for joe biden

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
the NoJoe label is like the union label, only engage with those posters proudly displaying it

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I just didn't vote for Joe. I feel good. He was alphabetically first though loving succ dems still rigging.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

The PA primaries are today.
I'm currently out of state, but I sent in my mail-in ballot weeks ago.

As I have frequently stated in the past, I am proud to say that my ballot contains zero votes for noted rapist Joe Biden.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
After seeing Trump campaign ads every commercial break, I have realized that I have not seen a single ad for Joe Biden since Bernie dropped out. It's like he's not even trying to run in Ohio, a state traditionally seen as a battleground state :lol:

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Posting ITT every time shitlibs call me complicit in Trump's imminent reelection because "yeah bidens not my first choice either but its him or the forher(sic) and bidens just a better human being"

As if noted demented rapist and segregationist Joe Biden is a human being at all and not a malfunctioning AI suffering severe memory corruption.

ArchRanger
Mar 19, 2007
I'm tired of following my dreams, I'm just gonna ask where they're goin' and meet up with 'em there.

Happy to announce that I just dropped off my ballot for the Indiana Democratic Party Primary for Not Joe Biden.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Iron Crowned posted:

After seeing Trump campaign ads every commercial break, I have realized that I have not seen a single ad for Joe Biden since Bernie dropped out. It's like he's not even trying to run in Ohio, a state traditionally seen as a battleground state :lol:

this entire candidacy was predicated on the idea that deeply conservative minority voters in deep republican states will flip them for biden, otherwise why use main force to make opponents drop out after the first decisive results that weren't bernie came out

unless all that matters is beating bernie and not trump, because biden and trump are functionally identical for the careers of countless lanyards

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

How are u was bitchmade about me objecting to rape victims being given bidentars and brought me a GOP elephant, which someone has kindly replaced.

I need my tag back.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Chris James 2 posted:

If they think Ohio is in any way a Dem state right now, they deserve to be laughed at harder than we normally laugh at them

Hi, Ohio politics person here. The Dem strategy for winning Ohio is praying that Cuyahoga County (Cleveland) & Franklin County (Columbus) show up to vote. Consequently, major parts of what makes both of these places so blue is their large blue collar (CLE), young (COL) and immigrant (Columbus has the second largest Somali population in the country. Cleveland has a huge eastern European pop) communities.

Naturally, these are also the constituencies Biden refuses to give any concessions to and routinely tells to gently caress off.

Our Dems marched people out to the polls during corona and are freaking the gently caress out now that nobody gives a poo poo about Biden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Sundae posted:

Truly the leadership we need in these difficult times.

I have not seen any leadership.