Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Trump
This poll is closed.
Trump 94 0.22%
Toop 115 0.27%
Trno 109 0.25%
Tumble 109 0.25%
Torp 42163 98.21%
Treep 106 0.25%
Truro 112 0.26%
Traml 122 0.28%
Total: 637 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

snoo posted:

up late thinkin about turmpo

I think everything is crashing down because this image is the ultimate possible evolution of this thread

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

sex

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

new person! get him!!!

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

snoo posted:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i walk past there going shopping all the time, this is the part of town where i live, the helicopters above this dudes house have been droning in my window all night

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

snoo posted:

wow president big gross pocket nussy

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

i walk past there going shopping all the time, this is the part of town where i live, the helicopters above this dudes house have been droning in my window all night

note im not asking for sympathy or anything just trying to describe how surreal it all is

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

that's so loving crazy. the cops are going to effectively burn down the house with the smoke grenades and pepper spray so they can arrest innocent civilians who are harbored in a private residence...

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I hope 2dcat is doing ok. I haven't seen him post in the last few hours :ohdear:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

neutral milf hotel posted:

that's so loving crazy. the cops are going to effectively burn down the house with the smoke grenades and pepper spray so they can arrest innocent civilians who are harbored in a private residence...

it's a rowhouse too, if they had to they would burn down the whole row, like the MOVE bombing

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

NICE

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

unsurprising that the people in white hoods are white supremacists

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

twit666 posted:

What on Earth does this mean?

press pound 2 on your desk phone to ask a question

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
so last night I was watching the local news coverage of the Boston protests. that coverage was such a loving farce. they spent the majority of the time lamenting the chain stores that were looted, and -- I kid you not -- the litter on the street from the protesters.

what really upset me is how their live man-on-the-street coverage focused heavily on people's faces and license plate numbers

of course, this is nothing compared to what's going down in DC and elsewhere

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

poo poo forgot to say NICE

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

nice

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

it's a rowhouse too, if they had to they would burn down the whole row, like the MOVE bombing

ugh

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
I really like that trump still doesn't understand that governors are not his subordinates

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

I'll take whatever good news I can get

nice

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
trbngo

https://i.imgur.com/pEg7mL1.mp4

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
im braver and smarter and, most importantly, younger than the President of the United States of America, who is a giant bitch

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker
https://twitter.com/telldylan/status/1267701859046887429

how could they do this to such a storied salon

https://badgerherald.com/news/2003/01/29/shop-window-gets-act/

e: nice

marmot25 has issued a correction as of 07:36 on Jun 2, 2020

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

lmao

the childhood dog used to lvoe doing this, one of my earliest memories is her knocking me over agan and again

Aglet56
Sep 1, 2011
holy moly the tweet in the thread title

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

NICE

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
whoa

https://twitter.com/bellezadealtura/status/1267563006839447566

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
im going through old south park episodes and like holy poo poo, some of these episodes were just straight up transphobic and they had no problem dropping the words fag and human being. like aggressively transphobic, its loving shameful

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

cumshitter posted:

im going through old south park episodes and like holy poo poo, some of these episodes were just straight up transphobic and they had no problem dropping the words fag and human being. like aggressively transphobic, its loving shameful

Yeeeeeeppp

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

snoo posted:

is this tryno edible

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
https://i.imgur.com/jzrCupt.gifv

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

lol that this plastic trump will survive longer than all of us

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
https://i.imgur.com/pVrn1AP.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
nice