Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Yeah Dippin' Dots are pretty poo poo. I mean they're not bad but they're always expensive as gently caress and it is not worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Counter point, if you get a straw and you're seated 2and or 3rd level at a sporting event you can shoot them down the necks of those below.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Elviscat posted:

Counter point, if you get a straw and you're seated 2and or 3rd level at a sporting event you can shoot them down the necks of those below.

gently caress me you're fast.

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

Unicorns are metal. Gundanium alloy to be exact...

Probably cheaper to do one of these than actually buy the stuff from a vending machine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL-iozu2Rfk

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Arivia posted:

Going Down MAP21, right? I remember punching revenants and hell knights going up and down those ramps.

No idea. I just image searched "doom flesh wall".

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

WITCHCRAFT posted:

Yeah, I imagine they taste fine but my first taste-instinct from seeing the product itself (not the bag) was "oh, some savory Japanese snack with seaweed and sesame"

also I find Dippin' Dots morally objectionable. They aren't better than regular ice cream. Actually sub-par. It's just a novelty to make you kids beg you PLEASE CAN WE GET THE $8 MAGIC ICE CREAM WHILE WE'RE AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK

sean spicer alt spotted!

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Elviscat posted:

I'm pretty sure that's a chicken nugget someone put on a spoon with some lettuce as a joke, based on the aforementioned "fine dining"

That's a perfectly cromulent hors d'oeurvres presentation. Do it right, with a good dressing on crunchy lettuce, a satisfying crunch in the breading, and a well-seasoned bit of tender chicken inside, and change it up, make it a good piece of thigh meat instead of breast.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Dippin Dots are p good but that's because ice cream is good, it's mostly a novelty presentation. If you're obsessed with great ice cream you would probably go to some gourmet ice cream shop instead, but on the flipside I bet really high quality ice cream would be great in dot form.

The dumb thing that makes my broke brain really angry is that people conflate Dippin Dots, "the ice cream of the future," with packaged freeze-dried ice cream, or "astronaut ice cream." They're different and apparently I care.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jesus loving christ. what kind of monster puts the chicken on the rack OVER the loving roasting pan?!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Tashilicious posted:

Jesus loving christ. what kind of monster puts the chicken on the rack OVER the loving roasting pan?!

SOmeone who doesn't want to clean the oven when it drips all over the place?

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Iron Crowned posted:

SOmeone who doesn't want to clean the oven when it drips all over the place?

you still have to because the chicken is sitting on the actual oven rack, not on a rack inside the tray. So you gotta clean your rack. Instead of putting the chicken in a roasting tray, to roast with the veg sitting in the roasting tray.

ParserGirl
Jun 3, 2005

I would eat the hell out of that un-frosted cake, especially with the wonky colors.

Speaking of cake coverings, I have the day off and the ingredients to make marshmallow fondant. I tried it once, maybe 10 years ago, and I remember it having the same smooth texture of regular fondant while still being enjoyable. I have half a mind to try it again to see if I'm remembering correctly.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ParserGirl posted:

I would eat the hell out of that un-frosted cake, especially with the wonky colors.

I would also, since it appears to also be soaked with something.

Sehkmet
Oct 22, 2004
All I want is a kind word, a warm bed, and UNLIMITED POWER.

ParserGirl posted:

Speaking of cake coverings, I have the day off and the ingredients to make marshmallow fondant. I tried it once, maybe 10 years ago, and I remember it having the same smooth texture of regular fondant while still being enjoyable. I have half a mind to try it again to see if I'm remembering correctly.

Homemade fondant is miles better than the crap you buy in stores. I made it about eight years ago too, ha, and while it's a bit messy it's far superior. Do it.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Mid_Ben
Apr 10, 2008

I used to live 1.5 miles from Martin House and moved away a couple years before this, but still got the email. Their other Gose (The Salty Lady) is really good, I bet the Best Maid beer is awesome.

Solid Would.

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

"Eat something made with love and joy - and be forgiven"

Is that bananas and corn?

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Would, esp with a little cheese.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Looks... squeaky.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Hell yeah. I made the same hash with Teriyaki Spam and a bunch of spices dumped in.

Aunt Beth
Feb 24, 2006

Baby, you're ready!
Grimey Drawer

Tashilicious posted:

It’s not toooo much messier and does produce a very good roast. The whole chicken crisps up because it’s not sitting on wet veg anywhere, and the veg still gets basted in all the drippings.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

I mean I used bacon instead of ham, but this was my breakfast Sunday.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Aunt Beth posted:

It’s not toooo much messier and does produce a very good roast. The whole chicken crisps up because it’s not sitting on wet veg anywhere, and the veg still gets basted in all the drippings.

Aunt Beth knows what she's talking about!

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

have and will again

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Obviously I'm not hating on the idea of fried potatoes and sausage, just the version in that pic.

I made spydäri yesterday but with non-frozen ingredients and some leftover asparagus and marinated mushrooms thrown in.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Sad pyttipanna of the cheap frozen variety.

It should at the minimum be served with pickled beets and a fried egg. HP sauce is the pro condiment for pyttipanna.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It looks a bit raw.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

axolotl farmer posted:

Sad pyttipanna of the cheap frozen variety.

It should at the minimum be served with pickled beets and a fried egg. HP sauce is the pro condiment for pyttipanna.
Do you pity the pan of pyttipanna?

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

d3lness posted:

Probably cheaper to do one of these than actually buy the stuff from a vending machine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL-iozu2Rfk

I got one of these at a thrift store a while back. It's fun, but doesn't actually come out like Dippin' Dots, which are like, nitrogen frozen or something.

Plain water dots make great ice filler for a bong though. :2bong:

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Clearly, Dippin Dots is not the ice cream of the future.

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

Unicorns are metal. Gundanium alloy to be exact...

Dewgy posted:

I got one of these at a thrift store a while back. It's fun, but doesn't actually come out like Dippin' Dots, which are like, nitrogen frozen or something.

Plain water dots make great ice filler for a bong though. :2bong:

Rip and toke until it is done.

For real though. It's close enough. Just use melted ice cream without and toppings in it and I'm sure it'll be fine enough to fool the kids.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

I didn't take photos but this morning I had breakfast tacos that I made

Fried egg each
White corn tortilla
Fried spam
Hash brown
Cholula
Sauerkraut

Don't @ me it was delicious

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

WITCHCRAFT posted:

Also, not my picture, but saw these in the wild recently.

This is a company that usually makes chips, cheese doodles, and cheese balls.

Those are cheese balls in Dippin' Dots Cookies n' Cream flavor.

I cannot unsee them as being a rice puff with black sesame/seaweed furikake sprinkled on

gotta head to the store tomorrow

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Plinkey posted:

gotta head to the store tomorrow

if you find those I am pretty curious how well they'd function as cereal

E: anyone got any cheeseballs? Please pour a bowl of cheeseballs with milk and let me know. Lets get to the bottom of this

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

TheAardvark posted:

if you find those I am pretty curious how well they'd function as cereal

E: anyone got any cheeseballs? Please pour a bowl of cheeseballs with milk and let me know. Lets get to the bottom of this

Utz is local here and they just came out with baseballs again

So they are probably around, they had pumpkin spice cheese balls in the fall

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Herrs is also local, living in the snack belt rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Utz is better than Nutz!