Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Boaners.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

I saw this kind of thing at Golden Corral!

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

You really need the third picture in the triptych to appreciate it fully. The crowd expressions are a joy.

I’m the guy with the dad bod and blue shirt in the top right having a gay old time.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Was it here that someone freaked about these pictures and was screaming about animal abuse or was that imported from somewhere else for us to laugh at it?

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS

Solice Kirsk posted:

Was it here that someone freaked about these pictures and was screaming about animal abuse or was that imported from somewhere else for us to laugh at it?

Listen up, fucksticks

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Solice Kirsk posted:

Wanna say it was Tumblr, and we mocked it here because enough people knew that it was fake and from some tv show.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Solice Kirsk posted:

Chocolate is pretty lethal to animals.

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS

OwlFancier posted:

Chocolate is pretty lethal to animals.

Go on...

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

JacquelineDempsey posted:

Wanna say it was Tumblr, and we mocked it here because enough people knew that it was fake and from some tv show.

its from everyone's favorite adam sandler movie Jack & Jill

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

ante posted:

Go on...

This kills the bird

Lemon
May 22, 2003

ante posted:

Listen up, fucksticks

I believe it was "Listen here, cum-slut"

Chef Bourgeoisie
Oct 9, 2016

by Reene

Solice Kirsk posted:

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

I love chocolate bird so much and it's super blessed that someone subjected themselves to a movie that stars Adam Sandler TWICE to screenshot the 4 worthwhile frames for all of our enjoyment.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Lobok posted:

His arms blend in with the cops behind him so he looks like just a giant torso.

I had to do a double take initially, it looked like some kind of weird black/white patterned gear at first...his vest overfloweth, like dough with too much yeast

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

I love chocolate bird so much and it's super blessed that someone subjected themselves to a movie that stars Adam Sandler TWICE to screenshot the 4 worthwhile frames for all of our enjoyment.

Wait, it was from Jack and Jill? And I'd heard there was no redeeming qualities to that movie.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

It also has a scene where Academy Award winner Al Pacino raps about the merits of the Dunkin Donuts beverage called The Dunkaccino®

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Resting Lich Face posted:

Wait, it was from Jack and Jill? And I'd heard there was no redeeming qualities to that movie.

All the redeeming qualities went into Uncut Gems

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Flint_Paper posted:

My contribution to The Endless Hotsauce Derail is that, now I've lost my sense of smell, I use it a lot more to knock food into something with a semblance of flavour. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Astronauts are very into hot sauce, because microgravity makes you retain fluid in your face so they lose their sense of taste and smell.

I tried to find an amusing space food picture, but they were all more suited to the Unappetizing Food thread.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I didn't know it was from a movie. So no bird was harmed?

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

MizPiz posted:

All the redeeming qualities went into Uncut Gems

I keep meaning to watch that.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Hellblazer187 posted:

Only one way to find out. It's up to you to watch Jack and Jill and report back to the thread.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Hellblazer187 posted:

It's cgi yeah.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Pick posted:

It's cgi yeah.
Unfortunately in this case that stood for Cockatoo Got Inundated.

weed cat
Dec 23, 2010

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
somebody made this image a lifetime ago in early 2016 but i think of it often

Only registered members can see post attachments!

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

I know this is a punch, but it always looks to me like he's yanking out a huge handful of beard, and that pleases me.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

OwlFancier posted:

I really want to know what the people trying to play chicken with the roundabout are thinking.

Like... you can see the middle is raised up, they deliberately paint the thing so you can clearly see there is an obstacle in the way.

Can they just not... conceive of the idea that the road may not continue in a straight line indefinitely? Do they react the same way at corners?

My driving instructor claimed it happened to him once when he told a student to "go straight ahead".

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

The Lone Badger posted:

My driving instructor claimed it happened to him once when he told a student to "go straight ahead".

I would not be surprised.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/ShitpostBot5000/status/1267599346146725889

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Solovey
Mar 24, 2009

motive: secret baby

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Who knew that an Adam Sandler movie could produce such comedy?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Imagine admitting to owning 7 birds

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lmao

listen up, cumslut

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

ElGroucho posted:

Imagine admitting to owning 7 birds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wJAYCqTTeA&t=168s

marshmallow creep has a new favorite as of 18:04 on Jun 2, 2020

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I'm onto you bird owners. You got some weird poo poo going on while were not looking. No sane person would willingly subject themselves to keeping a noisy lovely soulless bird.

I'm onto you.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Chickens are good though

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

freeedr posted:

Chickens are good though

To eat

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009