Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Trump
This poll is closed.
Trump 94 0.22%
Toop 115 0.27%
Trno 109 0.25%
Tumble 109 0.25%
Torp 42163 98.21%
Treep 106 0.25%
Truro 112 0.26%
Traml 122 0.28%
Total: 637 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

TheHoosier posted:

sir how do I commission a copy so I can pass it on to my children like a family bible

No worries, I will post about it when the time is right

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

ArmZ posted:

A man traveling across a field encountered a tiger. He fled, the tiger after him. Coming to a precipice, he caught hold of the root of a wild vine and swung himself down over the edge. The tiger sniffed at him from above. Trembling, the man looked down to where, far below, another tiger was waiting to eat him. Only the vine sustained him.

Two mice, one white and one black, little by little started to gnaw away the vine. The man saw a luscious strawberry near him. Grasping the vine with one hand, he plucked the strawberry with the other.

Can you believe it? This guy tells a joke at a fascist genocide

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

2DCAT posted:

Yeah, and kind of odd considering a separate group I spoke with were specifically told not to wear anything that identified them as police and to make vague comments about who they were/working for lol

hell yeah

the nations capital is being proactively guarded by the police, prison riot cops, mercenaries, and whatever 2 roided up burnout friends any of them could bring along, and they're all armed to the teeth! lmao

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

WE GOT HIM!!!!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

cumshitter posted:

it was breathing (although it looked labored) when i found it. it took like 20 minutes to get through to an animal control officer though. if it was dead by then no way they could have gotten there in time.

that was a very nice thing to do but be aware that there are bird species who will freak the gently caress out if you hang around their downed comrades

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
I feel so safe in DC with thousands of people running around with guns, cops, military, some pretending to be police, and probably chuds dressed as police who people assume are police

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Lmfaooo that's basically once every 2 weeks

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/katierogers/status/1268323763302600705

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/jeremyscahill/status/1268318593625677824

Mattis gonna get an n-word pass

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

anti-fascist sentiments lol

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

tacodaemon posted:

scott adams once wrote a book chapter (in one of his office-humor books from the 90s) about how he doesn't believe in cause and effect because he has dyslexia and that's why saying daily affirmations made him a successful cartoonist

hahaha oh my god

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

hahahahahah *coughs uncontrollably*

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
the most prayer, from the standpoint of faith :smugdon:

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

2DCAT posted:

I feel so safe in DC with thousands of people running around with guns, cops, military, some pretending to be police, and probably chuds dressed as police who people assume are police

Please be safe, but if you're not being safe please wear the hat so we can hoot and holler at the pictures later.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

why would you get a frozen drink at a restaurant

they don’t put any alcohol in them

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

smarxist posted:

hell yeah

the nations capital is being proactively guarded by the police, prison riot cops, mercenaries, and whatever 2 roided up burnout friends any of them could bring along, and they're all armed to the teeth! lmao

oh and border patrol?
https://twitter.com/AliSamadpour/status/1268316106231435265

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/JoeNBC/status/1268324690042519554

:hmmyes:

(if you look at the Ohio crosstabs, I'd probably say that Trump is favored there.)

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

emfive posted:

that was a very nice thing to do but be aware that there are bird species who will freak the gently caress out if you hang around their downed comrades

this was on a residential street so i wasnt too worried. also after about 5 minutes i just took a picture of the address for the biulding so i wouldnt forget and went for a walk

thanks for the advice though ill keep it in mind for the future

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

What would a Parks and Rec kit even be, some desks?

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

euphronius posted:

why would you get a frozen drink at a restaurant

they don’t put any alcohol in them

Eh, I've got a lot of it in me already.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Schnorkles posted:

https://twitter.com/JoeNBC/status/1268324690042519554

:hmmyes:

(if you look at the Ohio crosstabs, I'd probably say that Trump is favored there.)

dems have to replace Biden lmao

this is a slaughter

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

scott adams once wrote a book chapter (in one of his office-humor books from the 90s) about how he doesn't believe in cause and effect because he has dyslexia and that's why saying daily affirmations made him a successful cartoonist

hes like the dumbest, most annoying kind of contrarian and one of his theories is that its equally likely that gravity doesnt exist and that "everything is just constantly expanding in size"

so when you throw a ball up in the air it appears to come back toward the ground because the earth is proportionally growing faster than the ball

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

like I said earlier: Ohio is lost to the white ball of hate.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Friends I come bearing another Alexis photo.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/DebGoldenDC/status/1268308485160214528
https://twitter.com/DebGoldenDC/status/1268308488909971462
https://twitter.com/DebGoldenDC/status/1268308492164763648
https://twitter.com/DebGoldenDC/status/1268308494223982592
https://twitter.com/DebGoldenDC/status/1268308495956402176

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Pancakes posted:

Friends I come bearing another Alexis photo.

yo can you boop that nose.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
internal numbers have come across my desk and woah, cumshitter is a huge piece of poo poo

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

dems have to replace Biden lmao

this is a slaughter

is your logic that literally every undecided is going to vote for trump, or do you have a different, less stupid reason for saying this?

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

yo can you boop that nose.

Booped her nose and told her it was from you.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Shame that they gave so much column space to the fash.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Schnorkles posted:

internal numbers have come across my desk and woah, cumshitter is a huge piece of poo poo

let’s see the cross tabs.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
got a call from animal services and the little chick didnt make it. i asked what the best thing to do in future situation is and they said i did fine, but like if it were a little more grown up and able to move around i hsould have grabbed a box and put it over it

sucks but i feel better knowing i did the most i was able to

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Been away all day and came home to Mattis completely calling Trumps fascism out.

Has big baby tweeted yet.

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

is your logic that literally every undecided is going to vote for trump, or do you have a different, less stupid reason for saying this?

sa is weird. when Obama won the forums went pretty nuts and loved stomping on GOP balls. both times. but when Hillary lost its like boohoo im not a dem anymore those guys are all losers!!! like how "liberatarians" arent really republicans anymore. but they are and just complain endlessly and annoy everyone around them forever and ever and ever AND EVER they wont shut the gently caress up

Philthy has issued a correction as of 00:44 on Jun 4, 2020

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

cumshitter posted:

hes like the dumbest, most annoying kind of contrarian and one of his theories is that its equally likely that gravity doesnt exist and that "everything is just constantly expanding in size"

so when you throw a ball up in the air it appears to come back toward the ground because the earth is proportionally growing faster than the ball

what the gently caress

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

he should get tats on the bags under his eyes that say gently caress TRUMP

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

cumshitter posted:

lmao I never get tired of people who know nothing about physics waxing on about the nature of physics

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Schnorkles posted:

internalize those numbers into your rear end

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFiyZB5ucgo

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

:saddowns: I object

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Marissa_Jae/status/1268326700410118144