Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
supposedly Q is still doin drops right

where tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

BraveUlysses posted:

i used to think she was good but she's definitely dumb enough to consider antifa a "threat" like boog bois
she makes her living as a consultant to cops so she has to be, whatever her opinions on the matter are

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

BraveUlysses posted:

holy gently caress i'm surprised the feds decided to stop these fuckers from doing this poo poo

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

animist posted:

friend of mine has an interesting question: where has the mass body of the (2016-era) alt-right gone? it seems like pol is mostly boomers and 8chan got closed down. are they all on Nazi discord? have they moved on to greener pastures?

i cant be bothered investigating this properly but i get the impression that a lot of the 2016 pepe guys were actually genuinely in it for the memes and racist trolling and theyve just gotten bored of pretending like trump is an epic troll. you can only post about how the cucks have been stumped so many times. the energy is all in the boogaloo poo poo now but thats mostly just the school shooter/gun nerd types

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

Reclines Obesily posted:

pewdiepie (traitor) had an epic gamer moment and supported blm and talked about law enforcement/prison reform on stream, raised 100k+ for charity. maybe he wont gently caress up this time

the last hope was nintendo

i want to believe that a bunch of nerds paid scalpers 600 dollars for a 300 dollar console to own the libs, only to immediately get owned themselves

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

cargo cult posted:

why is it huge

wasn't really concerned with the reporter language promoting the story but the details of the story itself.

animist posted:

friend of mine has an interesting question: where has the mass body of the (2016-era) alt-right gone? it seems like pol is mostly boomers and 8chan got closed down. are they all on Nazi discord? have they moved on to greener pastures?

first and foremost, richard spencer got punched in the mouth very publicly, plus the money that was there to support people like milo and the the lesser players like baked alaska dried up, and y'know a bunch of them got put in jail

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Flesh Forge posted:

first and foremost, richard spencer got punched in the mouth very publicly, plus the money that was there to support people like milo and the the lesser players like baked alaska dried up, and y'know a bunch of them got put in jail

the post-gamergate forum warriors have largely hosed off too. the maga/q poo poo is all boomers now

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Flesh Forge posted:

also suddenly it isn't so funny to make holocaust memes anymore when anytime you try to do an ironic white supremacist rally for the lulz, someone unironically doxxes you and you get fired/expelled/etc because it turns out society is spiteful and everyone likes dunking on nazis who have zero legitimate defenses for their abhorrent views.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

anybody who didn't think richard spencer getting punched was big deal, you never heard him talk about it afterward, he sure knew what was what.
e: it wasn't even quite so much that he got punched, although that was a factor, it was the beautiful aftermath of him being filmed cringing in fear and running away. like the day after he already knew how bad he had blown it for his entire movement.

Flesh Forge has issued a correction as of 05:46 on Jun 4, 2020

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
he has straight out said the alt right fell apart so quickly because protesters showed up to the speeches

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
they were always outnumbered (even with cops) they looked loving stupid, they never wore masks and it was the same fuckheads travelling from state to state

i cant remember which southern uni it was but spencer ranted about how terrible football was and he literally got chased out of town by a mob

they livestreamed their embarrassments to 4chan and the threads were just full of people cringing and calling them jewish plants

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

antifa leader Mr Goetse

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Exposing Food Not Bombs for making food that tastes like vegetable butts.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Reclines Obesily posted:

they were always outnumbered (even with cops) they looked loving stupid, they never wore masks and it was the same fuckheads travelling from state to state

i cant remember which southern uni it was but spencer ranted about how terrible football was and he literally got chased out of town by a mob

they livestreamed their embarrassments to 4chan and the threads were just full of people cringing and calling them jewish plants

https://soundcloud.com/user-546964481/leaked-audio-richard-spencer-reacts-to-the-death-of-heather-heyer-explicit

just listen to how triggered he is

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Flesh Forge posted:

what? maybe I missed something

jj mcnab went on a big twitter thing back when there were protests in virginia (january?) for that gun control bill, claiming how she had proof that high level antifa leaders were working with the various white nationalists/alt right groups and that they were holding meetings together

believe it or not, no one ever heard what the "proof" was supposed to be

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

animist posted:

Star Citizen

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Reclines Obesily posted:

I think it was Auburn (might have been Alabama) but he also took a poo poo on Jesus in the same speech. Imagine how dumb you need to be to go to a loving SEC school and poo poo on football and Jesus.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/nathanTbernard/status/1268567004291760128?s=20

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

i'm assuming "i hope his family gets justice" is the confession part

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

the milk machine posted:

jj mcnab went on a big twitter thing back when there were protests in virginia (january?) for that gun control bill, claiming how she had proof that high level antifa leaders were working with the various white nationalists/alt right groups and that they were holding meetings together

believe it or not, no one ever heard what the "proof" was supposed to be

is it this?

https://threader.app/thread/1220810918004576257

I hadn't heard about this article/whatever at all and yeah the "alliance between right wing militias and antifa" is pretty lol

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Flesh Forge posted:

is it this?

https://threader.app/thread/1220810918004576257

I hadn't heard about this article/whatever at all and yeah the "alliance between right wing militias and antifa" is pretty lol

yeah that's it i think

obviously not a huge deal, but it really stirred up all the lib horseshoe theory people at the time

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

well yeah

https://twitter.com/ChrisLoesch/status/1268273445172846598

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

animist posted:

Gaming

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
these are just the death throes of a lovely internet personality

Vagabong
Mar 2, 2019

The distance between what the right wing believes antifa is and reality is absolutely staggering

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
Maybe we should round up everyone with tattoos of any kind of nazi imagery and throw them in the gulags.... just in case.

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

Could someone post that comic of the real antifas? The one with young college kids on thier first day of class and by the last day of class they are super sexy antifa. Tia.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/PDXzane/status/1268618882073292800?s=20

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

subpoena all his poo poo imo

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

ughhhh posted:

Could someone post that comic of the real antifas? The one with young college kids on thier first day of class and by the last day of class they are super sexy antifa. Tia.

Couldn’t be bothered to save and rehost it but “touch up undercut black bloc” got me this as the third Images result.

https://images.app.goo.gl/Ma8VCRHCJ16zsTzM8

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

why are those haircuts so fashy

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

discovery time baybeeeeee

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

LonsomeSon posted:

Couldn’t be bothered to save and rehost it but “touch up undercut black bloc” got me this as the third Images result.

https://images.app.goo.gl/Ma8VCRHCJ16zsTzM8

:yeshaha: that's the stuff. Gonna get rockhard for tonight.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
andy is tryin to hype up his upcoming book, probably pull it before it gets anywhere

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

small gay and alone :sadwave:

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Epic High Five posted:

discovery time baybeeeeee

there's no way this actually goes anywhere, he'll pull the lawsuit before that happens. its just to get attention on the day that vertias puts out their 'investigation' video lmao

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/greg_doucette/status/1268526120317661184
(^^^ this is an excellent megathread of lovely cop vids)

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/jaredlholt/status/1268684769820319745

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

animist
Aug 28, 2018

:thunk: