Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Trump
This poll is closed.
Trump 94 0.22%
Toop 115 0.27%
Trno 109 0.25%
Tumble 109 0.25%
Torp 42163 98.21%
Treep 106 0.25%
Truro 112 0.26%
Traml 122 0.28%
Total: 637 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Small town in Southern Illinois (Trump country, this county voted for him around 75%) held a public rally today. Around 500 people were there and many many cars that drove by honked in support. Only two overcompensation trucks drove by and revved their engines (with one waving a Trump flag).

Best sign was a 70 year old woman’s that said “we aren’t trying to start a race war, we are trying to finally end it.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Three hundred ten games for Turbografx!! it’s insane!! You probably have like 1,000 Atari games. utter madness.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Alec Eiffel posted:

Three hundred ten games for Turbografx!! it’s insane!! You probably have like 1,000 Atari games. utter madness.

One for every day of TURMP

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Impkins Patootie posted:

Congratulations to the Class of 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaQlPb9hqqM

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
TUM

https://i.imgur.com/Kn3DveF.mp4

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

Plinky no!!!!

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Why would you do that?

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Tainen posted:

Plinky no!!!!

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Elephanthead posted:

Why would you do that?

strombo was late

CPA Hell
Apr 15, 2007

I like to press the number six!

Schmoe Cwead posted:

https://twitter.com/BrandyZadrozny/status/1269379454738010113

i can sell u a rock that will keep away the savage antifa hoards

team up with a grifter mega church pastor. the rock is blessed. you can’t hurt antifa without a blessed rock because they are protected by Satan and witches. everyone knows that

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

CPA Hell posted:

team up with a grifter mega church pastor. the rock is blessed. you can’t hurt antifa without a blessed rock because they are protected by Satan and witches. everyone knows that

This is true so you can advertise on twitter.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

hell yeah

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Plinkey prefers Kranch

learn your thread lore

Apr 7, 2003

DryGoods posted:

Plinkey prefers Kranch

learn your thread lore

Kranch is a product of Heinz, founded in Pittsburgh in 1869.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

i enjoy the occasional trump strut

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bulgakov posted:

i enjoy the occasional trump strut

"HE'S DOIN' THE JERICHO WALK!"

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

Add your name to our list.

We just love making lists of people

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Schmoe Cwead posted:

"HE'S DOIN' THE JERICHO WALK!"

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
NOBODY WANTS TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR UGLY FUCKING KIDS YOU DIPSHIT

Epic High Five posted:

Ivanka hate is always funny to me because she is totally indistinguishable from so many failchildren of libs or even prominent libs themselves

like when it comes down to it, Ivanka is still less corrupt and captured by capital than Pelosi's daughter is. She just committed the sin of having the wrong last name and running a normie clothes brand instead of having the right last name and running a bespoke #resistance face mask company

ehh

like pelosis daughter made a few movies

I know it feels trivial but movies are hard to make in the sense you actually have to work at it

ivanka would be incapable of making a movie because it would require her to actually do something. it’s the same thing as trump ever trying to do anything aside from grunt and shrug when people ask him questions. he doesn’t have the discipline to do anything which requires sustained focus and accountability over any period of time

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

85 year old man found wandering the tar mac, claims to be president. he says his name is TRUMP but doesn't where his home is or where he came from.

if this is your missing peepaw please call the 1800miagramps hotline and claim him

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Bethamphetamine posted:

In the US, the insane 700 Club and Christian Broadcasting Network are pushing coronavirus vaccine RFID chip conspiracies hard.

CBN and the 700 Club have been pumping RFID conspiracies for over a decade, but the vaccine-related RFID conspiracies are seeping into other media in an alarming way.

ok so normal ppl will get vaccinated while the chuds spread the rona amongst themselves what's the downside here?

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
For a billionaire he has a lovely tailor, and those lifted shoes aren't fooling anyone.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Lladre posted:

For a billionaire he has a lovely tailor, and those lifted shoes aren't fooling anyone.

His tailors objective isn't to make him "look good," he wants to look thin, tall, and "powerful"

If his clothes actually "fit" he'd look like poo poo

Pook Good Mook has issued a correction as of 00:24 on Jun 7, 2020

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Pook Good Mook posted:

His tailors objective isn't to make him "look good," he wants to look thin, tall, and "powerful"

trumps newest suit prototype

np19
Dec 25, 2016

beergod posted:

ehh

like pelosis daughter made a few movies

I know it feels trivial but movies are hard to make in the sense you actually have to work at it

ivanka would be incapable of making a movie because it would require her to actually do something. it’s the same thing as trump ever trying to do anything aside from grunt and shrug when people ask him questions. he doesn’t have the discipline to do anything which requires sustained focus and accountability over any period of time

I turned off one of Pelosis daughters documentaries because she was berating immigrants for living in a motel.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Thoatse posted:

ok so normal ppl will get vaccinated while the chuds spread the rona amongst themselves what's the downside here?

there will be non chud people who can't be/haven't yet been vaccinated, so despite not being chuds, get harmed by brain worm idiocy all the same

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

reality tv star donald trump is the president

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I'm going to die one day alone and afraid, afraid that I was never able to pass this deep Trump lore to the next generation as a warning.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Lladre posted:

im not sure he has a tailor

it does seem like in his tacky mofo wannabe NYC socialite style he maybe has a favorite brand of overpriced suit though and would have proudly talked about it before...

im looking

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/yarotrof/status/1269283042687725569?s=21

Apr 7, 2003

Bulgakov posted:

85 year old man found wandering the tar mac, claims to be president. he says his name is TRUMP but doesn't where his home is or where he came from.

if this is your missing peepaw please call the 1-800-PISS-DAD hotline and claim him

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Lladre posted:

a good tailor can't save you from lovely taste. which is the entire reason he loving looks the way he does

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

genghis khan was a horsetechbro

way before him

there is a reason indo european languages are as widespread as they are!!!

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Bulgakov posted:

im not sure he has a tailor

it does seem like in his tacky mofo wannabe NYC socialite style he maybe has a favorite brand of overpriced suit though and would have proudly talked about it before...

im looking

I would assume he has a "tailor" in that he probably has a specific salesperson at a store he likes, such as Brooks Brothers, who lies to him about his measurements. His suits are way too generic and fit too poorly for him to have an actual bespoke tailor.

Apr 7, 2003

Lladre posted:

He deliberately chooses to look like poo poo, it's his Joker moment for striking back at the old money New Yorkers who rejected him and his slumlord dad.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Working hard thank you!

Apr 7, 2003

MysteriousStranger posted:

a good tailor can't save you from lovely taste. which is the entire reason he loving looks the way he does

A third of Americans think he looks great

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

i have no sense of washington dc geography so appreciated this animation showing the barriers keeping the cowardly bunker boi from seeing the uprising

https://i.imgur.com/B9nDj5K.mp4

Apr 7, 2003

Trumbo's entire life is an exhibition of spite against the old money that rejected him and his daddy, and it's escalated from that.

He was pro gay rights when they hated gays back in the nineties, for instance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
there is literally nothing trump could do that would lose him his base

he could replace pence with hillary and they would still support him