Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Is it odd? Maybe. Is it a hundred times better than him being a sex offender? Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mierenneuker posted:

Is it odd? Maybe. Is it a hundred times better than him being a sex offender? Yes.

people who use sex dolls are not the same people who become sex offenders.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
Well. I'm glad I'm already drinking.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Mierenneuker posted:

No you dingus, it's weird because his mom is there helping him....Like mother/son weirdo birth fetish with son's real doll, in alabama...there's so many layers to this onion and they all stink.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Well. I'm glad I'm already drinking.

It's not even 10AM for me!
Just
https://twitter.com/infinite_scream/status/1265615984649519106?s=20

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Mierenneuker posted:

People used to use this exact excuse for anime fans, and look where that got us.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
:gonk: That boy ain't right, I tell you hwat.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Paladinus posted:

People used to use this exact excuse for anime fans, and look where that got us.

The whole point I was trying to make that he is probably not hurting anyone with his behavior, you know, unlike anime fans!

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug
those pics are real sad OP

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Abongination posted:

those pics are real sad OP

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
does anybody have a link to the "Diana needs skin" dealie

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!

Mierenneuker posted:

The whole point I was trying to make that he is probably not hurting anyone with his behavior, you know, unlike anime fans!

The readers of this thread, and in particular my liver, beg to differ

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ghost Leviathan posted:

The readers of this thread, and in particular my liver, beg to differ

Have you considered switching to something less harmful, like weed? Or heroin?

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Paladinus posted:

Yeah, for real. Who the hell names their child Hunter in TYOOL 2020?

Seriously, can they at least call him huntlyn or something?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Tashilicious posted:

Have you considered switching to something less harmful, like weed? Or heroin?

I've heard good things about LSD helping with addictions!

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe

everydayfalls posted:

A pallet cleanser for these troubled times.

I left out the image of the birth certificate because it had their names and addresses on it. The relevant details are 2018 and Georgia.

Calling this set of pictures a palate cleanser should be illegal.

Also it seems Hunter was born in occiput posterior position. Good thing the mom didn't need a c-section, gosh.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I've heard good things about LSD helping with addictions!

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
God, he looks, very similar, like the 45 YR old virgin I know.

That poo poo creeps me way the hell out. Like, after she dies, he'll keep her in a chair, Norman Bates style.

Okay, now that thought is scary. His mother there, is the only thing keeping him stabilized.

everydayfalls
Aug 23, 2016

Telemaze posted:

Calling this set of pictures a palate cleanser should be illegal.

That may have been, just slightly, sarcastic.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Son of Rodney posted:

Seriously, can they at least call him huntlyn or something?
HuntÆr, obviously.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
The huge amount of Alabama merch really ties it all together.

thedangergroove
Nov 14, 2004
Long for karate day.

Inceltown posted:

You know who Garrison is you just may not remember you know. He's the guy who draws those Adonis-esque Trrrp political cartoons. The ones you just know he's masturbated to on multiple occasions.

for example

Just realized that Garrison's Adonis Trump has evolved into Kamandi: The Last Boy.

Makes sense. We are living in the Expanding Tiger Empire.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

everydayfalls posted:

I left out the image of the birth certificate because it had their names and addresses on it. The relevant details are 2018 and Georgia.

Oh god the AUG thread is invading!!

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

A Bakers Cousin posted:

The huge amount of Alabama merch really ties it all together.

Roll Tide!

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Garrison sucks mostly because, with a few rare exceptions, a good cartoonist (and especially a political one) doesn't have to label every single item in his illustration. Then again, his base audience is stupid as gently caress so...

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

everydayfalls posted:

So how long until he hosed the baby?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Data Graham posted:

That does not cleanse my palate at all

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

BiggerBoat posted:

Garrison sucks mostly because, with a few rare exceptions, a good cartoonist (and especially a political one) doesn't have to label every single item in his illustration. Then again, his base audience is stupid as gently caress so...

I mean, labeling isn't inherently bad

but a regular idiot can misuse it

The polar opposite are British political cartoons where everything is heavily ladden with symbolism and nothing is labeled

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Nenonen posted:

I mean, labeling isn't inherently bad

but a regular idiot can misuse it

The polar opposite are British political cartoons where everything is heavily ladden with symbolism and nothing is labeled

I know it's sometimes part of the medium but the best artists are able to reduce the message down to its most basic element(s) in ways that are clever and concise. Ben Garrison is not one of those artists. He sucks.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Paladinus posted:

Yeah, for real. Who the hell names their child Hunter in TYOOL 2020?

The OP does specify that it was, in fact, 2018. A different time, I think we can all agree.

BiggerBoat posted:

I know it's sometimes part of the medium but the best artists are able to reduce the message down to its most basic element(s) in ways that are clever and concise. Ben Garrison is not one of those artists. He sucks.

The weird thing is that he probably doesn't need to label everything, he just does.

OwlFancier has a new favorite as of 20:54 on Jun 7, 2020

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

A friend of mine, living alone, recently had a miscarriage at seven months gestation. Because of the nation-wide lockdown here at the time she had to take herself to hospital and return to an empty house afterwards, unable to see any family or friends for another two weeks. Since this is apparently now the PYF depressing pictures thread, is it all good if I share some screenshots of her Facebook statuses from the time?

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!
It is extremely common, in fact expected, for political cartoonists to "label" things. That is part of the genre/style.

bike tory posted:

A friend of mine, living alone, recently had a miscarriage at seven months gestation. Because of the nation-wide lockdown here at the time she had to take herself to hospital and return to an empty house afterwards, unable to see any family or friends for another two weeks. Since this is apparently now the PYF depressing pictures thread, is it all good if I share some screenshots of her Facebook statuses from the time?

you should probably post this Loss in the meme thread.

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe

bike tory posted:

I don't see a bunch of depressing pictures. Do you mean the dog cartoon?

Sorry about your friend's stillbirth, though.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

I've heard of headhunting before but hathunting? The USA really has fallen into decadent decay.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

https://twitter.com/foplodge5/status/1269733032686161920?s=21

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

bike tory posted:

loving Christ

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

bike tory posted:

Please dont

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

bike tory posted:

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

So is this a 'get idiots to stan lunchmeat' ploy and 'Joe Donut' or 'Jim Racewar' were too unsubtle even for it's target?