Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

it's like 73 and sunny with little puffy clouds & breezy today, so earlier a bunch of us in the neighborhood brought our dogs out and let em off leash to play. it was glorious

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
so earlier a bunch of our dogs brought us out and let us off our leashes to play. it was glorious

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

earlier a bunch of our leashes brought us out and let us off our dogs to glorious. it was play

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I am a leash. I untether you...

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I am enjoying watching the carpenter bees defend their beats by having lil wresting matches in the air

Stoner Sloth

bees are good

was watching something earlier about native bees here and many of the carpenter bees here are beautiful

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

biosterous

today i learned about bee flies, and look how cute these guys are:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Stoner Sloth

biosterous posted:

today i learned about bee flies, and look how cute these guys are:

flying fuzzballs!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Goons Are Gifts

Check out my chill posting pals, we are waiting for a train together

Goons Are Gifts

We got quite the view, too

Jaded Burnout

Sometimes I pretend I'm on holiday somewhere else, because it helps me relax and get out of my head. So many of my issues and compulsions go away when I'm in an unfamiliar place.

Stoner Sloth

went for a walk today, came across two people studying the blade in the park!

not as much bird life around here but was a nice flock of galahs at least

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

hello

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Pahilla the Hun

drinkin summer sunday vodka +cran lime soda water

sup? choo drinkin? is it good?

work tomorrow, ugh, amirite?

thanks nesamdoom!!

more falafel please

forums poster

Pahilla the Hun posted:

been drinking a lot lately so I'm taking the night off, just got a big old glass of ice water

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Stoner Sloth

Pahilla the Hun posted:

queen's birthday monday here

drinking vodka + orange and passionate fruit + soda

it's pretty good, gonna have roast pork for dinner!

e: also it's winter here and a cold one but only by South Aussie standards (got down to about 4 celcius), still got a bit of sun but it's pretty weak and the dry air here makes it feel colder. all in all p good though!

Pahilla the Hun

i feel ya, i plan to take this week off. tonight is my leaving las vegas and byob is elizabeth shue

thanks nesamdoom!!

Pahilla the Hun

Stoner Sloth posted:

queen's birthday monday here

drinking vodka + orange and passionate fruit + soda

it's pretty good, gonna have roast pork for dinner!

e: also it's winter here and a cold one but only by South Aussie standards (got down to about 4 celcius), still got a bit of sun but it's pretty weak and the dry air here makes it feel colder. all in all p good though!

love me a good roast pork do you serve it with any dressing or sides? i enjoy it with potatoes, carrots and onions but that’s prolly just a Polish thing.

also vodka + soda :evilbuddy:

thanks nesamdoom!!

Stoner Sloth

Pahilla the Hun posted:

love me a good roast pork do you serve it with any dressing or sides? i enjoy it with potatoes, carrots and onions but that’s prolly just a Polish thing.

also vodka + soda :evilbuddy:

hey good call! we're doing potatoes, carrots and onions with it!

crackling is awesome and i love it :peanut:

and vodka + soda is great too, especially with a lil bit of lime - also been doing a mix of vodka + blood orange juice with pineapple and coconut soda and passionfruit soda a bit when feeling fancy, it is really good but blood orange juice is a lil expensive for me lol

e: also doing some broccolini for sides!

Pahilla the Hun

Stoner Sloth posted:

hey good call! we're doing potatoes, carrots and onions with it!

crackling is awesome and i love it :peanut:

and vodka + soda is great too, especially with a lil bit of lime - also been doing a mix of vodka + blood orange juice with pineapple and coconut soda and passionfruit soda a bit when feeling fancy, it is really good but blood orange juice is a lil expensive for me lol

e: also doing some broccolini for sides!

ooooh yeah, that crispy SOUND i can smell the pork yum!

i found blood oranges randomly at the Kroger supermarket here bought a huge bag on sale—they were fantastic with everything, drinks, food... I even made a batch of orange chicken stir fry with ‘em. It was like a horror film cutting them and odd thing, one end was sweeter than the other?!?

i can never ever find broccolini and its always on the cooking shows i watch :circlefap:

thanks nesamdoom!!

Ass-penny

Pahilla the Hun posted:

Bulleit Bourbon. It's good. I like whiskeys and this fits the bill. I work in the food industry presently so my days off have been Wednesday and Thursday, but yes, any day I have to work is a day filled with regret.

more falafel please posted:

been drinking a lot lately so I'm taking the night off, just got a big old glass of ice water

I've been drinking a lot- checks notes- the last decade, but it's part of how I keep my chill demeanor. I support your decision to try and keep non drinking days in there though, I have more than a couple friends who have had to make serious changes in their relation to alcohol and it is definitely for the better. I'm glad to be home from work. Getting some SA time in before I retreat to videogames.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Shifty Nipples

Goons Are Great posted:

I'd take a pizza bath anytime

I mean probably until I'm in it so that I realize that it's a rather nasty and bad idea that probably feels mainly like fat and the weird consistency of molten cheese

pizza
on my ballsack
makes me nauseous

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Pahilla the Hun

Shifty Nipples posted:

pizza
on my ballsack
makes me nauseous

i, too, celebrate the songs of don ho

thanks nesamdoom!!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Shifty Nipples posted:

pizza
on my ballsack
makes me nauseous

please keep your pizza
away from my genitals
it's way too greasy

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Escape From Noise

Lol. It finally happened. I left my apartment and forgot my keys

Ass-penny

Shifty Nipples posted:

pizza
on my ballsack
makes me nauseous

Is this a John Denver song?

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

sb hermit

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Lol. It finally happened. I left my apartment and forgot my keys

:ohdear:

do you just contact the landlord or is it gonna be an ordeal?

sb hermit

I had a habit of locking myself out of places that I normally have to get into (home, car, work, etc)

for some reason, it stopped when I gave copies of my keys to everyone

so I'm sure it'll happen again if I ask for my keys back

Escape From Noise

starbucks hermit posted:

:ohdear:

do you just contact the landlord or is it gonna be an ordeal?

I ran in behind somebody opening the door. They were kind of (rightfully) freaked out at first but I apologised and said I'd forgotten my keys. I felt really bad because they were both women.

sb hermit

I ran in behind somebody opening the door. They were kind of (rightfully) freaked out at first but I apologised and said I'd forgotten my keys. I felt really bad because they were both women.

:ms:

good to know that all's well

Manifisto

hello and good mango friends

:coffeepal:

ty nesamdoom!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

you have encountered and overcome adversity, and grown stronger

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

biosterous

hi good morning, do you want to hear how to pronounce my username?

go here http://ipa-reader.xyz/ and put in baɪɑstərʌs and select "joey [english - american]" and it's pretty much spot on!

you can choose other voices if you want to hear how to pronounce it wrong!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

alnilam

biosterous posted:

hi good morning, do you want to hear how to pronounce my username?

go here http://ipa-reader.xyz/ and put in baɪɑstərʌs and select "joey [english - american]" and it's pretty much spot on!

you can choose other voices if you want to hear how to pronounce it wrong!

Joey is bae. Ivy can take a hike.

ty manifisto

Goons Are Gifts

Manifisto posted:

hello and good mango friends

:coffeepal:

hi! I've been missing you, how's things??

Goons Are Gifts

Hello, you look absolutely wonderful today. Yes, you, reading this post right now, therefore lurking this post, therefore a lurker, who must post

I love you and you look absolutely fantastic today, look at your hair, it's amazing

Manifisto

Goons Are Great posted:

hi! I've been missing you, how's things??

thanks! yeah I've been missing you and y'all too, I haven't been consciously staying away but things in the "cool zone" are, uh, distracting to say the least. while you can't really put that stuff aside, all things considered I feel pretty fortunate, and happy that the yob is right here where I left it!

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

wb manifisto the yob is real good and you are a great part of it

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

wb manifisto the yob is real good and you are a great part of it

you too buddy :glomp:

ty nesamdoom!