Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Poque posted:

Gotta get a shower going on the wall that you never turn off.

Haha, love it - is there some faucet type I should keep an eye out for? Looks like the garden faucet is the only one I have right now and it's ok but not great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Captain Hygiene posted:

Haha, love it - is there some faucet type I should keep an eye out for? Looks like the garden faucet is the only one I have right now and it's ok but not great.

I've seen these a few times: https://nookazon.com/product/127339263

I might still have one in storage that you can have, otherwise I can order you one.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Poque posted:

I've seen these a few times: https://nookazon.com/product/127339263

I might still have one in storage that you can have, otherwise I can order you one.

Oh thanks, but no worries on putting in any effort, I won't be able to take it online for a while yet anyway.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.

Stumbled upon Bob in my island hopping tour. Now my village roster is complete! :neckbeard:

Soysaucebeast
Mar 4, 2008

If anyone wants a Royal Crown, my Able Sisters is selling them. I don't have much else going on, but Nooks Cranny is selling a plain white surfboard if you want that too. The Dodo Code is FS1KT if anyone wants to swing by. My island is still a bit of a work in progress but I'm getting close to being done.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Fiorina is open

Pinky is crafting mum cushions.
Saharah's trapped on the south-west beach by a bonfire that hopefully won't set the rugs on fire. She has street-art wall, paintball flooring, brown wooden-deck rug, simple pink bath mat, and red dotted rug.
Nooks: Menu Chalkboard (blue), Changing Room (blue? or green, it's almost turquoise), Antique Bed (black). Also unlimited metal cans and magic sets (blue), rainbow umbrellas and grape umbrellas.
Ables: bold aloha shirts, gold-print tees, morning-glory yukatas, wrestling singlets, helmets with goggles, bubblegum, star shades,steel-toed boots.

Feel free to water flowers, leave notes on the noticeboard, relax on the beaches (there are things for touching on the left beach), explore my house. If you see any stuff in the house that you wanna catalogue, let me know. Please excuse the mess by Vivian's house; I'm building a book nook for her cuz she's a socially awkward bookworm that needs her own little space.

DODO: Closed

Poo In An Alleyway fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Jun 8, 2020

benisntfunny
Dec 2, 2004
I'm Perfect.

Soysaucebeast posted:

If anyone wants a Royal Crown, my Able Sisters is selling them. I don't have much else going on, but Nooks Cranny is selling a plain white surfboard if you want that too. The Dodo Code is FS1KT if anyone wants to swing by. My island is still a bit of a work in progress but I'm getting close to being done.

Thanks. I don't even know why I came and bought that. I think it's pretty ugly and I'll never wear it. Now that it's catalogued maybe I'll just buy a ton of them and litter my town with them on display because wtf else can I do with Bells anymore?

Is there some kind of expansion I should be saving my money for?

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling
Sweet little June, the bear cub, is in boxes. I'd like to have her go to a goon home. The 1,000,000 bell crown is available for touching. There are presents next to the airport, please take two! First two guests can take the golden watering cans by the gate home!

My grumpy old man, Dobie, is crafting jail bars.

I love notes on my board!

I'll be AFK for the most part.

Dodo code: F7Y6D

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?

Poque posted:

Sometimes RNG is just gonna RNG but that description legit did sound like something got stuck.

HaB I have a fuckload of extra fossils if you want me to list em out for you (or anybody else).

Rad. I will hit the museum and see what I'm missing and shoot you a DM.

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?

Captain Hygiene posted:

Oh thanks, but no worries on putting in any effort, I won't be able to take it online for a while yet anyway.

I have like 3 of that shower set, if you want one.

Just shoot me a DM when you're gonna be online.

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

Zyxyz posted:

Sorry to tell you this after the fact, but Nook's always having the same furniture colors isn't actually a bug or bad RNG:

https://twitter.com/PixelatedWah/status/1262932433764102145
https://twitter.com/_Ninji/status/1262932829094232065

I would be more fine with RNG existing as it does in the game if they gave us any way at all of controlling it. Like, how about an option that costs 100k or a million bells, whatever, to switch my island's item color RNG set? Or an option to pay a lot of Nook Miles to force a specific visitor?

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

Edit: Closed due to lack of traffic

Chicken Doodle fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Jun 8, 2020

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Thank you to whoever it was that left the soft serve hat by my house. My head is now poo.

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Apple the lovely pink hamster is in boxes! Please PM/reply to come save her from the void!!

^^don't let this happen...^^

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat

Chicken Doodle posted:

Edit: Closed due to lack of traffic

Open back up! Open up you nerd :black101:

Thanks for opening, Bonster!

I just realized I forgot my customary three flats signature on my drawings on your board :ohdear:

E-flat fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Jun 8, 2020

dracky
Nov 8, 2010

Zucker is in boxes today if anyone wants dibs on him. Now that I have the summer solstice crown I can do a proper send off.

https://twitter.com/tha_crocodiLE/status/1270079098174320642

Don't worry, you must understand it is a great joy for him

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

My turnip price is 45 :shepicide:

That's insane. That's less than half of what I paid for them! Are Mondays just the absolute worst for turnip prices?

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

Rageaholic posted:

That's insane. That's less than half of what I paid for them! Are Mondays just the absolute worst for turnip prices?

:capitalism:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Rageaholic posted:

Well the good news is, that presumably means you're not just locked into a general slump, it should bounce back above 100 at some point even if it's not a big spike.

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
Did they patch something so there are way less shells and ocean fish spawns? I swear on June 1 and before I had poo poo tons of shells on the beach, and definitely noticed a ton of shark spawns. I’ve run a few laps the last few days and barely have seen any of either.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Rageaholic posted:

zey bought.
                              dump eet.
                                        /

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling

E-flat posted:

Open back up! Open up you nerd :black101:

Thanks for opening, Bonster!

I just realized I forgot my customary three flats signature on my drawings on your board :ohdear:

They're perfect! I love the Godzilla one (and the other, but especially Godzilla)

ETA: Ah ha ha! Thanks to the mystery goon who scattered presents around the island! What a fun hunt!

Bonster fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Jun 8, 2020

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

causticBeet posted:

Did they patch something so there are way less shells and ocean fish spawns? I swear on June 1 and before I had poo poo tons of shells on the beach, and definitely noticed a ton of shark spawns. I’ve run a few laps the last few days and barely have seen any of either.

Summer shells have been scarce, but I caught three great whites today. :shrug:

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

Most people have their good turnip prices on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, so there's virtually no need to sell them on Monday.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

causticBeet posted:

I dunno about shells but it sure feels like the fish go in cycles now. I sometimes have the same thought, but then I catch a shark and suddenly I'm just reeling them in left and right again.

bio347
Oct 29, 2012

Zuzie posted:

Most people have their good turnip prices on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, so there's virtually no need to sell them on Monday.
I don't even think it's possible to get a completed spike on Monday afternoon. Tuesday afternoon is the earliest IIRC.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
A crown for a king

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

bio347 posted:

I don't even think it's possible to get a completed spike on Monday afternoon. Tuesday afternoon is the earliest IIRC.

Yeah, turnip prices are only good between Tuesday PM and Friday PM. Earlier or later than that can still be profitable, but not by much.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Opening up Quarantown for a few

Closed!

Celeste is here
Redd is here with a couple fake paintings & a pink popcorn machine
Mabel's are selling the 1.2 million bell crown
Some garbage DIYs on the ground near the airport. Help yourself!

Hobo Clown fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Jun 9, 2020

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
Mau-Mau is open for visitors until 9:30 PM EST

Dodo Code: JSVLP

Nook's Cranny has the Arcade Mahjong Machine (64,000), table setting (720) and breaker (820) as well as the blue retro fan (for the fourth loving day in a row), white pop-up toaster and dish-drying rack. Turnips are 102

Able Sisters have the Noh mask, baby chick costume, Pineapple aloha shorts, camo pants

Kicks is visiting and he has Samurai greaves

The giveaway area (follow the path from the airport) is stocked with fossils, DIY recipes and a few items. Help yourself to as much as you want. I was going to put stuff out for cataloging, but :effort:

I'll be AFK. Don't worry about watering the flowers, I'm trying to get them under control.

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling

SilentChaz posted:

Mau-Mau is open for visitors until 9:30 PM EST

Dodo Code: JSVLP

Nook's Cranny has the Arcade Mahjong Machine (64,000), table setting (720) and breaker (820) as well as the blue retro fan (for the fourth loving day in a row), white pop-up toaster and dish-drying rack. Turnips are 102

Able Sisters have the Noh mask, baby chick costume, Pineapple aloha shorts, camo pants

Kicks is visiting and he has Samurai greaves

The giveaway area (follow the path from the airport) is stocked with fossils, DIY recipes and a few items. Help yourself to as much as you want. I was going to put stuff out for cataloging, but :effort:

I'll be AFK. Don't worry about watering the flowers, I'm trying to get them under control.

Be there soon!

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
Closed

Come to Besitos!

We have Celeste over by the UFO near the oranges in the north east.

Also Wisp is here, but not sure if anyone can play with him, or just us.

Also, lots of DIYs and free stuff to the left of the airport on the beach. Pick hatever fruit you want too!

Cranston is crafting a Stack of Books!

Nooks stuff is fair game. Some neato things at Ables.

Please water my flowers in the zen garden and the black roses on the island in front of the houses. If you love watering, there are more in front of the museum.

Sexual Aluminum fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Jun 9, 2020

Vaginaface
Aug 26, 2013

HEY REI HEY REI,
do vaginaface!
E:closed, thanks!

Lief us here,
Able's has a bunch of cool things,
Celeste is here,

Turnips are turnopes today.
Stop by the cafe, take a DIY on your way out!

P.S. if anyone can help hook me up with some Sandy Beach Flooring I will be eternally grateful.

Vaginaface fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Jun 9, 2020

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

causticBeet posted:

I got all the sharks in like 30 mins on the 1st. I've seen like 2 since then.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
Someone had these blue and white-variant celebratory candles available to catalogue today in one of the towns I visited and I only now noticed what they look like.

It actually got me to spoil myself on whether or not this is finally the entry in the series where I'll get to have some sort of Hanukkah item.

My conclusion? Yeah sure I'll take it.

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat

Vaginaface posted:

BBWLM
Opening up!

Lief us here,
Able's has a bunch of cool things,
Celeste is here,

Turnips are turnopes today.
Stop by the cafe, take a DIY on your way out!

P.S. if anyone can help hook me up with some Sandy Beach Flooring I will be eternally grateful.

What a neat island!! I love your moon. How long did it take to get the rocks to spawn like that around it?

Left you a present by your house

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Heard in a YouTube video a little while ago that once you get bells from a money tree once, it doesn't give you bells anymore and just becomes a regular tree.

Is that true? I'm wondering if I can chop down the ones I've already gotten bells from.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

That's true, it's suggested to save those trees for when you have a nook miles objective to cut a tree down.

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

Rageaholic posted:

Heard in a YouTube video a little while ago that once you get bells from a money tree once, it doesn't give you bells anymore and just becomes a regular tree.

Is that true? I'm wondering if I can chop down the ones I've already gotten bells from.

Absolutely true. They no longer give money.

I have only four running at any time, and I plant them in a row in a marked place so I can keep track of them. Chop down the full one in the morning, dig a hole, and go plant the next one. You need no more than four plots for this cause that’s how long it takes to mature.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Just lol if you don't have more money trees than fruit trees