Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

hello and good mango friends

:coffeepal:

The good thing about this post is it answers the question I asked myself this morning, which was "I wonder what Manifisto has been up to" and here you are!

"I wonder when things are going to get really really better all over for everyone?"

(in case I have a superpower wherein when I ask a rhetorical question it gets answered)

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

sigh, i had a doctors appointment this morning to finally get to the bottom of the mysterious Dope Fiend Killer Stomach Bug, even had time off approved, & teh doc cancels on me :feelsbadman:

Trying

That sucks.

Jaded Burnout

All Docs Are Busy

Heather Papps

hello friend

If you can swing it I highly recommend going to a cabin in the woods for a day or two it's very nice!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

SeaGoatSupreme
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")

Heather Papps posted:

If you can swing it I highly recommend going to a cabin in the woods for a day or two it's very nice!

I'm at a cabin with a partner for the next week for our anniversary and I ate a Dutch baby and it was amazing

I highly recommend it as well everyone needs a bit of cabin time

more falafel please

forums poster

Heather Papps posted:

i would super like to, unfortunately the cabin crew i typically go with is not meeting in person for [other thread reasons]. hopefully we can do something small later this summer!

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Manifisto

sorry to hear it dfkg :(

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

"I wonder when things are going to get really really better all over for everyone?"

:same:

like at this point I'm not even convinced that a ball of weed the size of the sun is going to fix things

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

the timing of my move up here was not great with health/weather, but being this close to my families camp has been a hell of a boon

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Manifisto

wth why isn't in this in the goldmine

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3735848

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

we should unrpobate alfred imo

FluffieDuckie

I’m not even sure if anyone was in charge back then and if they were sober.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

owlhawk911

it's real good

alnilam

I goldmined it using secret magic :ninja:

In the process I also accidentally goldmined the gitchie gitchie ya ya da da mocha chocolata ya ya thread which has more legs on it so I have asked the kind admins for it to be moved back. Secret magic is hard :/

ty manifisto

Shifty Nipples

rear end-penny posted:

Is this a John Denver song?

If he spent less time thinking about sunshine and more time thinking about pizza.

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

I goldmined it using secret magic :ninja:

In the process I also accidentally goldmined the gitchie gitchie ya ya da da mocha chocolata ya ya thread which has more legs on it so I have asked the kind admins for it to be moved back. Secret magic is hard :/

:patriot: thank u for your service

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

:patriot: thank u for your service

holy poo poo hi i missed you

Dixville

I don't think!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

sigh, i had a doctors appointment this morning to finally get to the bottom of the mysterious Dope Fiend Killer Stomach Bug, even had time off approved, & teh doc cancels on me :feelsbadman:

That sucks man I'm sorry. I had a doctors appointment too but i had to have a pelvic exam. Then i found out i only need one every 5 years so it wasn't even necessary. Wish mine was cancelled

biosterous posted:

today i learned about bee flies, and look how cute these guys are:

Late on this but omg :kimchi:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Solidarity on the pelvic. Mine is tomorrow, I do not want to go.

DFKG can you get into urgent care? I don't want you to be sick.

Goons Are Gifts

I've been hospital posting for a few days now, we should form a gang and spray all over the city to show how cool we are!!

Stoner Sloth

hope everyone in the yob who is under the weather is feeling better soon - sending good and chill vibes your way!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Finger Prince

Is it sweep stakes, or sweeps takes?

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

FBI Female Bpelvis Ixaminer

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

I've been hospital posting for a few days now, we should form a gang and spray all over the city to show how cool we are!!

don't make me come over there and hug you, i will

nut

honk if you like good

Manifisto

Kief Richards posted:

holy poo poo hi i missed you

heckin' heck, I missed you too buddy! have you been keeping the mods in line?

ty nesamdoom!

nut

honk

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

heckin' heck, I missed you too buddy! have you been keeping the mods in line?

i've been postin as hard as i could between being in the streets and stuff! how've you been?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

gimme back my keys

nut

Kief Richards posted:

gimme back my keys

the sound of the automatic locks

owlhawk911

honk honk hoooooonk

Manifisto

also, solidarity with all yobbers facing medical stuff

also also, I didn't have a chance to say it but a few weeks ago I was waiting in line for groceries and I heard some noises that sounded bizarrely like conure cheeps

this is weird because there are no native conures in nyc, nor have I ever interacted with conures except in passing - but I know what they sound like from parrot videos

when I rounded the corner, what did I see but this:

this lady had a whole noah's ark going on, conures, cockatiels, doves, other birbs, cat, dog, rabbits, you name it

it was magical :kimchi:

nut

m i dead

Trying

nut posted:

m i dead

It broke.

Trying

It fixed!

Manifisto

Kief Richards posted:

i've been postin as hard as i could between being in the streets and stuff! how've you been?

well I am p sure that I have had a mostly mild but annoyingly long-lasting case of you know what, this started in march actually. but as I said, I count myself pretty lucky.

I binged, like, all the horror movies (well, all the ones I could stream, and a few pay ones on top that). it was fun but I feel like I have gotten way far down into the dregs.

it is a good thing that nyc is not really real, because otherwise things would be kind of worrisome

ty nesamdoom!

AAB

a dark shadow emerges over the last post

a whisper in surround hd sound seeps through the ether

niiiighhhhtttt creeewwwwwwwww

biosterous

nut posted:

honk if you like good

honk

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him