Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Trump
This poll is closed.
Trump 94 0.22%
Toop 115 0.27%
Trno 109 0.25%
Tumble 109 0.25%
Torp 42163 98.21%
Treep 106 0.25%
Truro 112 0.26%
Traml 122 0.28%
Total: 637 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I’m beginning to think trump is incapable of understanding the concept of “peaceful protest”.

everything is a conspiracy against him. even trump himself is against trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1268970597263998977

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I’m also beginning to think trump i

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

magiccarpet posted:

russian propaganda broadcast straight to the president's brainhole and he regurgitates it minutes later via us propaganda

I said, forget about Russia.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

This cat sheds like a motherfucker, doesn't it

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/gilofthepeople/status/1270014996601286656?s=21

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

is it signed by Soros on the back?

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

im so tired but haven't yet fallen asleep

i keep yawning but aint snoozing

i wanna sleep for like 3 days at a time in-between realizing that yes is toůrmmy`u which makes me feel lazy but im doing my best

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

incredible

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

:staredog:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao trump getting ratio'd

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

So conservatives are at the point where every minor event requires a convoluted conspiracy theory, because the police pushing an elderly man to the ground and him bleeding out his ear doesn't mesh with their preexisting layered interconnected conspiracy theories defining their shared reality.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

oh no wonder i feel in complete i had a post but forgot to post

maybe?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

This cat sheds like a motherfucker, doesn't it

You can collect enough of her hair this time of year to make another one of her, yeah

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Bethamphetamine posted:

So conservatives are at the point where every minor event requires a convoluted conspiracy theory, because the police pushing an elderly man to the ground and him bleeding out his ear doesn't mesh with their preexisting layered interconnected conspiracy theories defining their shared reality.

i like this post

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

in a way, all the qanon stuff is just their way of coping with Trump being dumb and lovely and not doing what he said he would

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol how does all these fuckers have the same profile picture taken from within their car/truck

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

the sneaky antifa terrorists getting a 75 year old hacker to block police comms... good thing those brave first responders put a quick end to that. KAG 2020!

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

UFOTacoMan posted:

the truth is out there

this dude have an oxygen tank?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I'm genuinely angry now. :thumbsup:

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

um yeah I mean uhh yeah pretty much

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

i have no idea how to ever answer that question correctly

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Could Trump be the most Ratioed president in history?

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1270346144485343232
new trump policy idea: fire the handsome generals and replace them with captain-doctor sebastian gorka

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

May your days be short and painful you worthless human shitstain.

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

lol

he's going to lose clout with the military quick

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

whenever i see a pic of this boastful rear end in a top hat who nevertheless managed to be a total boogie man menace to america long enough to be worthy of the record books i shed a small tear knowing that he is indeed prolly dead and no longer a thorn in the side of american intelligence agencies

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The Alpha Centauri posted:

“I was taking care of an elderly relative”

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Apraxin posted:

new trump policy idea: fire the handsome generals and replace them with captain-doctor sebastian gorka

“I’m no marine, but my license plate is ART WAR so therefore...”

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer

Lol "gang stalking," I'm glad antifa agents have infiltrated the psyche of the schizophrenic, right alongside lizard people and men in black

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I’m beginning to think trump is incapable of understanding the concept of “peaceful protest”.

everything is a conspiracy against him. even trump himself is against trump

the peaceful ones look like this

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

The Alpha Centauri posted:

i just erase the gaps by fudging the dates

if you nail the interview they don't really do any verification

if they do verification you can usually just submit some doctored pay stubs

if they're hardasses about it you probably don't want to work there anyway

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Apraxin posted:

new trump policy idea: fire the handsome generals and repalce them with captain-doctor sebastian gorka

Imagine dedicating your life to serving a country and then having it all flushed down the drain and getting dunked on by a dementia addled steak salesman.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

the peaceful ones look like this

this is my call of duty party

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Super cool stuff

https://twitter.com/dril/status/894192189806399489

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

magiccarpet posted:

russian propaganda broadcast straight to the president's brainhole and he regurgitates it minutes later via us propaganda
https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status/1270337361038258178
presidential brainpan full of slop and fascism, so what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
the media said he would call for unity and become the comforter in chief we all need right now