Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Cyberpunk AK-47: *jams*

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Alan Smithee posted:

Cyberpunk AK-47: currently downloading a firmware update

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Actually you owe me 6! But who's countin?

Is his 'cybernetic eye' as much of an eye as a tesla is a car?

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

syntaxrigger posted:

Is his 'cybernetic eye' as much of an eye as a tesla is a car?

click the website in his profile and find out.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
per the website they're doing small scale pharmaceutical synthesis, which is not a cybernetic eye and there's nothing about cybernetic eyes on there, so ymmv

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

infernal machines posted:

per the website they're doing small scale pharmaceutical synthesis, which is not a cybernetic eye and there's nothing about cybernetic eyes on there, so ymmv

his doctorate is in mathematics but don't worry, he consults with medical professionals.

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Yeah I just googled his name and cybernetic eye and nothing I saw was promising. Seems jacked up that any medical professional is hussling to this degree. I don't really want someone who is going to "move fast and break things" putting poo poo in my body

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Midjack posted:

his doctorate is in mathematics but don't worry, he consults with medical professionals.

presumably they keep telling him "don't"

syntaxrigger posted:

Yeah I just googled his name and cybernetic eye and nothing I saw was promising. Seems jacked up that any medical professional is hussling to this degree. I don't really want someone who is going to "move fast and break things" putting poo poo in my body

good news! he's not a medial professional

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

syntaxrigger posted:

I don't really want someone who is going to "move fast and break things" putting poo poo in my body

oh man. check out the "Right To Try" movement lol. its awful

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

There is so much poo poo a bout this dudes twitter feed and website that are humongous red flags!

presumably they keep telling him "don't"

good news! he's not a medial professional

This is what I get for giving the benefit of the doubt to words on the internet.

Nearest I can tell it is all Snake Oil as as Service

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
every time I read something about cutting edge biohacking I imagine it in j. k. simmons’ voice

Scope
Jun 6, 2003

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/1270404880402919432

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
do not question the algorithm!

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
found a security camera recording from MSN editors office

https://i.imgur.com/FHBWklq.mp4

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

this is so loving cyberpunk it hurts

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

NoneMoreNegative posted:

oh cool if you scan it native size at the max dpi your scanner can manage I will see what size I can run a print at 300dpi. Don't worry if you can only scan at 300dpi, I can run a good clean image through the Topaz AI Upscaler app to 12in wide X 300dpi (the usual size I print at)

I can clean edge creases etc in Photoshop no bother :cool:

here's a 1200dpi tiff scanned on a canon pixma mg5720

i'd love to see your cleaned version; i will see if i can get this one past underground shirts here since it's new and obscure. if they decline me again then i'll send it and that gits panel from a few months ago to streetshirts.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/JoseCanseco/status/1268992126974451712?s=20

https://twitter.com/JoseCanseco/status/1269020578796593152?s=20

that episode of Simpsons where major league baseball was a conspiracy was actually quite prescient, even if it was around the beginning of the downward slide

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
https://twitter.com/CBCAlerts/status/1271106674024230913?s=20

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Actually a plot point in the gits tv series lol.

Why does Kingston seem to have a disproportionately high number of prisons? It doesn't seem like a terrible town otherwise

In not terrible cyberpunk news

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/MediumOrnateInsect-mobile.mp4

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Milo and POTUS posted:

Why does Kingston seem to have a disproportionately high number of prisons? It doesn't seem like a terrible town otherwise

the city is built on limestone, and limestone is good for making strong prison walls.

it was also an important military fort and the former capital of canada, so it has always hosted a lot of government work and there is never a shortage of soldiers or cops.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i ordered a pizza on the internet tonight, and it brought me to a screen to show me the progress of my pie. once it got to "Trent", my delivery person, it actually showed his tracked location on google maps in real time. from the store to my address, i, some random dickhead on the web, could pretty much pinpoint where Trent was through the domino's web ordering service. it made me wonder if domino's is doing this, how far along has amazon come to introducing shock and stim-pak collars for its drones

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
all reports indicate that yes all the drivers out there have a constant red yellow green light ETA estimator as a big part of the screen of their delivery app. they're pissing in mt dew bottles between stops

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

oh poo poo look out Jamiroquai

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

oh poo poo look out Jamiroquai

incredible late 90s energy in this. pretty sure I remember selling that stereo when I worked in dixons in 2000

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Jonny 290 posted:

all reports indicate that yes all the drivers out there have a constant red yellow green light ETA estimator as a big part of the screen of their delivery app. they're pissing in mt dew bottles between stops

They might do better with S*arb*cks Frapachino bottles, nice wide neck on those?

We used to use them as ashtrays, "back in the day" (as the kids say these days).

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

stop it schadenboner. you don't have to be like this.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

from my maintenance time driving all day in a truck, the good bottles then were sports drink wide mouth bottles so you didnt have to aim too much

that job was outdoors and hot af though so sweating beat out peeing for water loss so that wasnt a big concern

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

oh uh, to make it cyberpunk the pee was neon yellow from all the vitamin b

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Achmed Jones posted:

stop it schadenboner. you don't have to be like this.

The horrible brown the (originally clear) water turned once a few butts were in there was a big part of helping convince me to quit.

That and seeing the inside of my computer case when I was putting in a bideo card.

:vomarine:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/cchard/status/1271862560221016065

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
is disney springs just the big outdoor mall thing

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Jonny 290 posted:

is disney springs just the big outdoor mall thing

yes

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

We won’t achieve true cyberpunk until people open carry railguns in disney

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/djbaskin/status/1271965100727865344

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

lmao reported

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Midjack posted:

here's a 1200dpi tiff scanned on a canon pixma mg5720

i'd love to see your cleaned version; i will see if i can get this one past underground shirts here since it's new and obscure. if they decline me again then i'll send it and that gits panel from a few months ago to streetshirts.

What is this a picture of? Who is the guy on the cover and what is the book?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/a_i/status/1271190570635939841?s=21

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

syntaxrigger posted:

What is this a picture of? Who is the guy on the cover and what is the book?

book comes in this movie set

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Alan Smithee posted:

We won’t achieve true cyberpunk until people open carry railguns in disney