Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
I hadn’t thought of it in years but ever since it was brought up in this thread I have thought about Randy Jackson destroying that bird every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Remember when Andrew Breitbart went to OWS to scold them

Be-HAVE yourselves! Be-HAVE yourselves!

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Antonymous posted:

It's baffling to me that the history of homophobia in america's black communities was never mentioned as maybe being a part of this

or was it just not a thing anymore in 2019

like when studies say that 30% of democrats still don't approve of gay marriage or w/e the stat is it's obvious homophobia is still out there, somewhere

hell best picture winner Moonlight was basically awarded because it was a look at that problem which is otheriwse ignored JUST LIKE HERE (although Pete also sucks)

thank you, I have now suddenly remembered that (white) woman at the Iowa caucuses who signed her caucus card for Pete, then found he was gay and asked for it back

Actually, I'm suddenly remembering the entire Iowa shitshow again. loving hell, that was only four months ago.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Remember when Andrew Breitbart went to OWS to scold them

Be-HAVE yourselves! Be-HAVE yourselves!

STOP RAPING PEOPLE!!!

and then he died like a day later

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Wise Latina

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
Theres a chunk of the black dem vote thats just "folks who would gladly be republicans if it weren't for all the white supremacy", and homophobia probably would've hurt mayo pete there... if he had any support among the black vote in the first place. Instead, he had a terrible reputation with the community from his time as mayor and then made no attempt to appeal to them as a candidate.

His run was always really a shot at like, DNC head or secstate, etc.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

dude utterly loathes black people and isn't nearly as good at hiding it as he thinks

if we can light up a high school gym, we can light up this cross

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/DeptofDefense/status/968682187779223552

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Chuds using the faceapp to gender swap David Hogg to own him and then getting horned up for gender-swapped Hogg

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
what loving Eddie Murphy movie is the DoD even quoting there? i can hear it, him in drag

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

net work error posted:

Chuds using the faceapp to gender swap David Hogg to own him and then getting horned up for gender-swapped Hogg

that one guy who couldn’t stop talking about his pubes

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Nutty Professor. the Department of Defense is reffing a remake of a Jerry Lewis movie

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

GalacticAcid posted:

Why is the charisma-less buffoon with no achievements or personal traits beyond "gay troop" and "unusual surname" getting no black support? Must be, The Black Community’s deep-seated homophobia,

he wasn't even really a troop. he didn't go through basic or tech school, they just sent this random mayor over for a 6 month photo-op. i say mayor because this overseas photo-op happened during his term as mayor. buttgieg couldn't be more of an obvious spook if he tried.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

he wasn't even really a troop. he didn't go through basic or tech school, they just sent this random mayor over for a 6 month photo-op. i say mayor because this overseas photo-op happened during his term as mayor. buttgieg couldn't be more of an obvious spook if he tried.

I think we can safely assume this about >90% of Rhodes scholars. So Bill Clinton, Bobby Jindal, Rachel Maddow, Cory Booker, Susan Rice, Wesley Clark, Robert Reich, Richard Haass, George Stephanopolous, multiple Australian PMs lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Ronan Farrow as well lol. They sure do seem to like going into media or politics.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

There's a New Zealand MP who was educated at the main PRC spy school and it's basically just accepted that there's a spy in parliament.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Tulip posted:

There's a New Zealand MP who was educated at the main PRC spy school and it's basically just accepted that there's a spy in parliament.

lol oh yeah and they cant get rid of em because they were elected iirc

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Rupert Murdoch's wife was also a Chinese state intelligence asset

also Tony Blair hosed her

Allegedly

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
So a Chinese national frequently accused of spying gets reelected as part of a kiwi centre-right entity called the "National Party"?????

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The new Trump/NFL feud reminded me of how Mike Pence went to a game with the express purpose of leaving early once the players started kneeling. Wasting thousands of taxpayer dollars to make an empty political statement.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Rudy Giuliani is Eric Trump's father???

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

muscles like this! posted:

The new Trump/NFL feud reminded me of how Mike Pence went to a game with the express purpose of leaving early once the players started kneeling. Wasting thousands of taxpayer dollars to make an empty political statement.

over $300k iirc

it actually wasn’t a protest, he was angry at being misled by the team name

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

they told him that the colts had a great tight end

Mantis42 has issued a correction as of 02:36 on Jun 9, 2020

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
The Great Society was more aggressive and comprehensive than anything social democrats did in western Europe after World War II. Shantytowns that are today associated with third word countries existed in major cities like Rome and Paris and Athens at least until the 1970s.

The global inequality we have today began in the late 1960s, not the 1980s. Sweden had a more egalitarian distribution of wealth than the Soviet Union did in 1968.

e: wrong country

Chuka Umana has issued a correction as of 02:51 on Jun 9, 2020

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/marcusgreenwdrb/status/984939449661513728?s=21

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Syd Midnight posted:

I just remembered Charlton Heston vs Body Count https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6lwNyCo7O8

going on a youtube binge and came across this. that opening with axl rose, HOLY poo poo

nws https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fO-KzW1YXw

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Radirot posted:

going on a youtube binge and came across this. that opening with axl rose, HOLY poo poo

nws https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fO-KzW1YXw

lmao at what they censor.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Inceltown posted:

lmao at what they censor.

haha right? labeled the nws for just the slurs.

khazar sansculotte
May 14, 2004

Speaking of PButt: Chinedu

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Ongoing funny poo poo but China is now advising citizens not to study in Australia because of our racism. Literally that is the reason.

A decent chunk of our economy is built on getting foreign students in.

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

Inceltown posted:

Ongoing funny poo poo but China is now advising citizens not to study in Australia because of our racism. Literally that is the reason.

A decent chunk of our economy is built on getting foreign students in.

I believe India said the same thing about us (the states) a while back, and our universities are in the same boat wrt overseas student tuition.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

GalacticAcid posted:

Why is the charisma-less buffoon with no achievements or personal traits beyond "gay troop" and "unusual surname" getting no black support? Must be, The Black Community’s deep-seated homophobia,

excuse me his granddaddy is from malta so he's actually a poc himself and you're the real racist

that said a funny politics thing I just remembered: qaddafi's middle school crush scrapbook of condi rice photos/articles/etc

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Buttigieg's real deal was "I'm the cool kid continuously revolting against my father, the communist professor"

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
If you've got enough cash you can straight up buy Maltese citizenship

As a complete coincidence they also have very favourable tax status for the wealthy

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Mantis42 posted:

they told him that the colts had a great tight end

Hiyo!!

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

MikeCrotch posted:

If you've got enough cash you can straight up buy Maltese citizenship

As a complete coincidence they also have very favourable tax status for the wealthy

if you're curious and too lazy to look it up, itMs about three quarters of a mil to start, more for adding spouses and dependents

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Isn't it also a Schengen passport so every single EU country automatically has to treat you as a full citizen and let you live and work and etc wherever you want forever? Good racket imo.

LibCrusher
Jan 6, 2019

by Fluffdaddy
the US has the exact same thing

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

they actually cancelled COPS :lol:

Syd Midnight posted:

oh also when Ice-T & Jello Biafra went on Oprah, and Jello pulled out a newspaper to read Tipper Gore's her own words back to her while Oprah tries to damage control

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKRGX1a-JBE @ 04.03
This looks like a deleted scene from Taxi Driver

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Tommy Robinsons real name is Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon.