Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

take the moon

by sebmojo
oh I'm sorry if those jorts were for someone in kind spirit I just kind of saw the last post and posted

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo

Heather Papps posted:

gaudy marigold everyone!

gaudy marigold!!

----------------

Finger Prince

Heather Papps posted:

gaudy marigold everyone! i am looking at the weather and we are at 95% humidity and that seems wrong.

In the jungle, welcome to the jungle, Heather Papps is gonna _ keep some b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bees, bees! Huh. So many honey bees.

more falafel please

forums poster

Heather Papps posted:

gaudy marigold everyone! i am looking at the weather and we are at 95% humidity and that seems wrong.

ooh you probably have the same storm system we had yesterday. it sucks!

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

[to my jorts]: "you see there in the sand? where there's only one set of footprints? that was when i was wearing you."

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

wearin girl jorts too work today boys, I got pink and purple pockets on em

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Kief Richards posted:

wearin girl jorts too work today boys, I got pink and purple pockets on em

those sound like some nice jorts

Goons Are Gifts

Those are lovely jorts
They're lorts

wearing a lampshade

making a big fort out of our jorts at the sleepover

wearing a lampshade

Defending jort fort jnconderoga from the invading adidas track pant army

nut

can someone teach me the basics on how to win at othello im getting fuckin owned by the easy cpu and i cannot

nut

never read othello but ya no poo poo he was a villain if he made this

nut

imagine being othello, a person so evil that he figured out how to make me loving rage over oreos

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

still way better than whoever is the dumb fuckface who invented chess

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Manifisto

Doctor Dogballs posted:

still way better than whoever is the dumb fuckface who invented chess

or go. more like "stop" lol

ty nesamdoom!

nut

Manifisto posted:

or go. more like "stop" lol

nut

dominaws man

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
i'm 99% sure "Parcheesi" isn't even a real game.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

biosterous

you gotta get the corners, they can't take the corner spots away from you

also if you've got a piece surrounded by their pieces it's safe and you can use that to attack good

i can beat the easy-level computer, sometimes :coal:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

nut

biosterous posted:

you gotta get the corners, they can't take the corner spots away from you

also if you've got a piece surrounded by their pieces it's safe and you can use that to attack good

i can beat the easy-level computer, sometimes :coal:

i try for the corners every time and, without fail, have lost all 4 corners in five games lmfbo

Manifisto

nut posted:

can someone teach me the basics on how to win at othello im getting fuckin owned by the easy cpu and i cannot

(1) despite what it looks like, othello pieces are not opened up oreos. DO NOT eat them.
(2) computers are good at othello because they are binary, just like the two sides in the game. tell the computer you are nonbinary to mess with its head.
(3) to defeat the classic detnick-krummholtz gambit, initiate a reverse flying wedge maneuver, but, importantly, do NOT symmetrize the tail anchor. the resulting imbalance will destabilize the d-k gambit at the point of second retreat.

welp that's about all I know but it should be enough to get some wins under your belt. good luck!

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

nut posted:

dominaws man

"BONES!" I shout, as I slam my domino onto the table, earning myself another 30 points a finished house and the start of a new one. "30!" I continue my verbal barrage, "MOVE, PEN!" I am winning at bones but losing friends at an alarming rate and I have zero fucks to give...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

it's time to change outta my work jorts into my nite jorts. the air was so heavy but a little while ago the wind changed direction and i am crossing my fingers for a thundershow

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

"BONES!" I shout, as I slam my domino onto the table, earning myself another 30 points a finished house and the start of a new one. "30!" I continue my verbal barrage, "MOVE, PEN!" I am winning at bones but losing friends at an alarming rate and I have zero fucks to give...

so that's why the mccoy is called bones i always wondered it is because of his insatiable thirst for dominoes

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

ok i got owned at dominoes too they didn't even stack them right in the game

Ass-penny

But have you ever played games... on weed?

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Goons Are Gifts

poast

okiedoke

I am the Doke to the Okie
Afternoon! I finally bought a real easel and I freaking love it. Already got paint on my couch cause I'm kinda using it as a table (smol apartment) and still stoked. Things might get out of control when booze gets mixed in, but now I can drag it outside and get real messy if I want.
Can we get some hobby updates up in here? Wanna see what you orbs are creating alongside the jorts.

okiedoke

I am the Doke to the Okie
(Jorts for scale)

biosterous

okiedoke posted:

Afternoon! I finally bought a real easel and I freaking love it. Already got paint on my couch cause I'm kinda using it as a table (smol apartment) and still stoked. Things might get out of control when booze gets mixed in, but now I can drag it outside and get real messy if I want.
Can we get some hobby updates up in here? Wanna see what you orbs are creating alongside the jorts.

just make sure your easel doesn't get hit with a disease because then you'll be stuck with just the L

gallery of sigs

he/him

Heather Papps

hello friend

okiedoke posted:

tie dye!

bonsai!

also some other stuff that has also been overtaken by renovation stuff.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Manifisto

biosterous posted:

just make sure your easel doesn't get hit with a disease because then you'll be stuck with just the L

ty nesamdoom!

biosterous

the goose statue is pleased with the offering of tie-dye jorts and grants you a boon

gallery of sigs

he/him

Goons Are Gifts

friends, we have been summoned, BYOB creativity is needed in this super byob thread in PYF:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3927159

Everyone call your inner artist and creative soul, get too high to post and then post your favorite mythical monsters!!
To celebrate this, the byob spaceship will also launch in a few hours and deliver even more yobbers in PYF so we can truly post our favorites all over the place!!

alnilam

Goons Are Great posted:

friends, we have been summoned, BYOB creativity is needed in this super byob thread in PYF:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3927159

Everyone call your inner artist and creative soul, get too high to post and then post your favorite mythical monsters!!
To celebrate this, the byob spaceship will also launch in a few hours and deliver even more yobbers in PYF so we can truly post our favorites all over the place!!

You beat me to it :argh:

ty manifisto

Goons Are Gifts

alnilam posted:

You beat me to it :argh:

I saw literally a pm just now :sun:

Manifisto

done and done

ty nesamdoom!

Dixville

I don't think!
I just realized i bought some dark jorts yesterday. Jorts ftw

more falafel please

forums poster

wearing some black jorts now

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Derpies

by sebmojo
just put on pajama pants and boy do i feel good

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

still thinkin bout librarians, i mean hot drat have you ever really thought about em????