Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Sitting Here posted:

The maxi dress should be an all-gender item of clothing, it's like walking around in pajamas with great junk ventilation.

There used to be this big bearly beard guy who worked at a tobacco store I frequented in Olympia. Every time I went in he was wearing some different tied-died ankle length skirt. All I remember thinking is, "drat, that guy looks comfortable." Of course here I am am still in the death clutches of BIG PANTS and their monopoly of man leg covering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
My mood lately. Going between anxious out of my mind and disgust and depression. It's a left arm period of time.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Pennywise the Frown posted:

My mood lately. Going between anxious out of my mind and disgust and depression. It's a left arm period of time.

You look like you need a hug, PTF.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

I hope you feel better. :glomp:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Ok ok here's a right arm just for Sid. It's a lie though. A dirty lie.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im gonna kiss that lie

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
not if I kiss it first

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

not if I kiss it first

:swoon:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
My Wiskullsin shirt came into the store today.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

My Wiskullsin shirt came into the store today.

Sup man, keep at it. Ive been doing massive amounts of swimming to cheer myself up.

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Me, for some reason about to be allowed to fly a plane.

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Ok ok here's a right arm just for Sid. It's a lie though. A dirty lie.

You've got the eyebrows to pull off an impressive Mr. Bean Halloween costume

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

popewiles posted:

lmao why you dissin my friend penny

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

popewiles posted:

Me, for some reason about to be allowed to fly a plane.

Woah, what kind of plane is that. The one I flew was a Cessna 172 older than me.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

popewiles posted:

My eyebrows are very animated.

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Glenn Quebec posted:

lmao why you dissin my friend penny

I promise that wasn't meant as a diss

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

My eyebrows are very animated.

They've got a really nice natural shapeliness to then (unless you groom them that way in which case gj)

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Woah, what kind of plane is that. The one I flew was a Cessna 172 older than me.

No clue what kind of plane it was beyond a Cessna of some sort. My wife surprised me on my birthday a couple years back by informing me she arranged with one of her friends to have me fly a plane that day.
Since I wake up before my wife, I learned of this after I had already smoked a morning bowl.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
lol.

Looks like a 172 to me. Just newer than the one I used. That's the most popular trainer.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Our pet groomer is starting her own business and asked us for before and after shots we have of our dog to advertise with

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Your dog is beautiful, give them a hug for me.

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug
I've steadily built up my homegym since the rona started.

And yes, I match the t-shirts with the lifts I do that day.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Helios Grime posted:

I bet it sucked when Ferris crashed your dad’s Ferrari.

Just kidding, good lift, you could def beat me up.

e: ok so I don’t remember the movie very well apparently

Wifi Toilet fucked around with this message at 10:08 on Jun 12, 2020

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug

Wifi Toilet posted:

I bet it sucked when Ferris crashed your dad’s Ferrari.

Just kidding, good lift, you could def beat me up.

e: ok so I don’t remember the movie very well apparently

I'm gonna be honest you could fool me, I'm a huge movie noob and never saw Ferris Buellers Day off.

Miss Broccoli
May 1, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.reddit.com/r/transtimelines/comments/h0tpc2/365_days_and_30_minutes_ago_i_popped_my_first_e/

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Congratulations!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Cheek bone game off the chain.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Lookin' good.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Once again, mad jello of that hair.

Miss Broccoli
May 1, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
thank you. ive been hella fortunate with that regrowth, you can see what i started with in the album in the post if you didnt

im yet to reach my final form

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

chaser lowtax posted:

thank you. ive been hella fortunate with that regrowth, you can see what i started with in the album in the post if you didnt

im yet to reach my final form

I see you're using Minoxidil. I wish that worked well on its own. I tried it years ago but it didn't seem to have an effect.

Miss Broccoli
May 1, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Batterypowered7 posted:

I see you're using Minoxidil. I wish that worked well on its own. I tried it years ago but it didn't seem to have an effect.

theres half a billion causes for baldness. in my particular case, i had a hella stressful upbringing (i knew i was trans the whole time and both parents were violent undiagnosed NPD cases), and also my natural testosterone levels are super high. i forget the units, but acceptable ranges for people my age was anywhere from 10-40, most trans girls at my age were around 25, i was 39. im like the T 1%, doctors still go whoa when they see my initial bloods lol. female ranges are .5-3 for reference, im around .3-.4 now on blockers.

anywhere theres a particular derivative of T called DHT. DHT tells your body and facial hair to grow, but kills your scalp hair. No testosterone means no DHT, so it looks like DHT was the primary cause of my baldness. When you take finasteride/duasteriude for hairloss as a cis man, it blocks the enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT. You also take those at higher doses for protstate cancer, I was on the cancer dose of fin from a month before HRT until when my T levels dropped down.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
New shirt day! My favorite movie, I've watched it dozens of times, and then it popped up in a $10 shirt sale.also I don't even bother with my hair these days.

Fiancee wanted to crash the photo.
"you know this is going on the internet to randos right"
"That's fine I don't care"

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

chaser lowtax posted:

theres half a billion causes for baldness. in my particular case, i had a hella stressful upbringing (i knew i was trans the whole time and both parents were violent undiagnosed NPD cases), and also my natural testosterone levels are super high. i forget the units, but acceptable ranges for people my age was anywhere from 10-40, most trans girls at my age were around 25, i was 39. im like the T 1%, doctors still go whoa when they see my initial bloods lol. female ranges are .5-3 for reference, im around .3-.4 now on blockers.

anywhere theres a particular derivative of T called DHT. DHT tells your body and facial hair to grow, but kills your scalp hair. No testosterone means no DHT, so it looks like DHT was the primary cause of my baldness. When you take finasteride/duasteriude for hairloss as a cis man, it blocks the enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT. You also take those at higher doses for protstate cancer, I was on the cancer dose of fin from a month before HRT until when my T levels dropped down.

Yeah, I've looked into finasteride as well but the possible side effects just didn't seem worth it. I'm glad things have worked out for you, though!

E:

COOL CORN posted:

New shirt day! My favorite movie, I've watched it dozens of times, and then it popped up in a $10 shirt sale.also I don't even bother with my hair these days.

Y'all look adorbs. Nice sleeve!

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

COOL CORN posted:

i personally would not pose in a photo with you while you explained why akira is your favorite film

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

The Cockler posted:

i personally would not pose in a photo with you while you explained why akira is your favorite film

It's Tetsuo The Iron Man, not Akira :mad:

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

COOL CORN posted:

It's Tetsuo The Iron Man, not Akira :mad:

what did i just say

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

The Cockler posted:

what did i just say

Hmmmm

Stockholm
Apr 6, 2010

It just feels right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stockholm
Apr 6, 2010

Helios Grime posted:

Hell yes work it