Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Daniel Radcliffe also clowned on JK, good dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Do it ironically posted:

Daniel Radcliffe also clowned on JK, good dude

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuRhLheXqqg

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Fem Johnny Bravo looks dangerous.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
here, have an Impact meme

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

I kept getting confused on those images and thought they meant the Monster logo for some reason.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I kept getting confused on those images and thought they meant the Monster logo for some reason.

absolute same. it took me a second, but it also works either way....

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

Worked for my uncle in a restaurant for a while, and one day a woman came in and immediately started bawling, thanking my uncle for giving her son a job and helping turn his life around. It suddenly occurred to me much of the kitchen were ex-cons.

Then yeeeeeeeeeears later some random acquaintance mentioned my uncle having been imprisoned for years in a Moroccan jail getting busted for pot as a hippie. Had no idea.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I'd like to buy an Ø

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

It's obviously not "lööp" because they would have played the "only vowels are left" sound effect.

So it's probably "lîsp"

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Fem Johnny Bravo looks dangerous.
As she should. Women in Johnny's universe can punch a guy clear over a five-story building.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

e: procedurally generated rickroll:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=iJgNpm8cTE8#menu

Empty Sandwich has a new favorite as of 18:00 on Jun 11, 2020

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Johnny Bravo and Samurai Jack are both asexual. Johnny is a dog chasing a car. What happens when he catches it?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

The cartoon actually implies Johnny is not a virgin. Also, he almost married Velma.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

JB knows how to stan a queen when he sees one

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Founding Fathers the owned too, slaves should remove we their statues?!?

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Fister Roboto posted:

yes.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Yes, Space Himmler. The voice of reason.

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

i think right angles might be an abomination against nature you guys
Lipstick Apathy

Fister Roboto posted:

Yes

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

Ghost Leviathan posted:

The cartoon actually implies Johnny is not a virgin. Also, he almost married Velma.

Don't tell anyone this secret, but sometimes people have sexual encounters that are not in line with their orientation.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

bike tory posted:

How the gently caress does America have statues up of the actual first grand wizard of the KKK?

this is a rhetorical question, I know exactly how white supremacists have worked to reclaim these people as heroes of the South's "lost cause" in response to pushes for racial equality both post reconstruction and through the 20th century

Forrest actually turned his attitudes around towards the end of his life. We should rub that in the white supremacists' faces.
http://www.tennessee-scv.org/ForrestHistSociety/forrest_speech.html

N.B. Forrest, 1875 posted:

Ladies and Gentlemen I accept the flowers as a memento of reconciliation between the white and colored races of the southern states. I accept it more particularly as it comes from a colored lady, for if there is any one on God's earth who loves the ladies I believe it is myself. ( Immense applause and laughter.) I came here with the jeers of some white people, who think that I am doing wrong. I believe I can exert some influence, and do much to assist the people in strengthening fraternal relations, and shall do all in my power to elevate every man to depress none. (Applause.) I want to elevate you to take positions in law offices, in stores, on farms, and wherever you are capable of going. I have not said anything about politics today. I don't propose to say anything about politics. You have a right to elect whom you please; vote for the man you think best, and I think, when that is done, you and I are freemen. Do as you consider right and honest in electing men for office. I did not come here to make you a long speech, although invited to do so by you. I am not much of a speaker, and my business prevented me from preparing myself. I came to meet you as friends, and welcome you to the white people. I want you to come nearer to us. When I can serve you I will do so. We have but one flag, one country; let us stand together. We may differ in color, but not in sentiment Many things have been said about me which are wrong, and which white and black persons here, who stood by me through the war, can contradict. Go to work, be industrious, live honestly and act truly, and when you are oppressed I'll come to your relief. I thank you, ladies and gentlemen, for this opportunity you have afforded me to be with you, and to assure you that I am with you in heart and in hand. (Prolonged applause.)

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

teethgrinder posted:

Worked for my uncle in a restaurant for a while, and one day a woman came in and immediately started bawling, thanking my uncle for giving her son a job and helping turn his life around. It suddenly occurred to me much of the kitchen were ex-cons.

Then yeeeeeeeeeears later some random acquaintance mentioned my uncle having been imprisoned for years in a Moroccan jail getting busted for pot as a hippie. Had no idea.

Having worked in restaurants on and off for about 10 years in my youth, the ex-cons were by a wide margin the nicest and most reliable employees.

Unless they were cokeheads, in which case they were completely untrustworthy and would steal anything not nailed down

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I just saw the movie from which the Rock looking over the car seat comes from

When it happened it was magical

Kramdar
Jun 21, 2005

Radmark says....Worship Kramdar
Which movie?

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

mllaneza posted:

Forrest actually turned his attitudes around towards the end of his life. We should rub that in the white supremacists' faces.

Huh, I had no idea about his turn later in life. That's actually a pretty cool fact.

Dude still doesn't deserve any statues though

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Kramdar posted:

Which movie?

race to witch mountain

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

yeah I eat rear end posted:

race to witch mountain

Which mountain?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

yeah I eat rear end posted:

race to witch mountain

It was a decent family movie

Solid B

I liked how the USA gov was the bad guy. 2009 already it was clear

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

mllaneza posted:

A regretful statement at the end of his life doesn't change the fact that Forrest devoted most of his life to racist terrorism, and should've danced in the air at the end of the war for the crimes he committed during it.

Founding Member of the KKK posted:

Many things have been said about me which are wrong, and which white and black persons here, who stood by me through the war, can contradict.
Wonder if they were standing by him at Fort Pillow https://www.history.com/topics/american-civil-war/fort-pillow-massacre

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007
Sherman was not ugly :colbert:

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

ATP_Power posted:

A regretful statement at the end of his life doesn't change the fact that Forrest devoted most of his life to racist terrorism, and should've danced in the air at the end of the war for the crimes he committed during it.

The point is we can use the fact that even their hero repented against them. I don't think anyone is saying it justified his inhuman prior actions or made him an enviable or sympathetic person. Just that those who lionize him can likely be more easily swayed by his own words.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Big Dick Cheney posted:

Everyone was way uglier than those old black and white photos showed. Having no color hides a lot

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Turns out growing up in poorly ventilated, poorly insulated dust boxes with loads of industrial chemicals and no protections along with a lifetime outdoors really ages the face quickly.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Big Dick Cheney posted:

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath