Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva
Trash cans are really portable portals into the great abyss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Tasha is packing up today, in case anyone wants a cool squirrel whose house is a portal into a world of eternal rain. Gimme a shout if you want to talk to her.
Update: she found a new home

Captain Hygiene fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Jun 13, 2020

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling
Clean up time! Mystery gifts are completely covering the ground! White is furniture, pink is clothing, other colors are walls, floors and rugs. Nooks have a summer train, red dining counter,, and endless red coffee cup, blue striped surfboard and pink doll. Able sisters are really good today as well - includes lace shorts, tailcoats, long sailor skirts, cheerleading uniforms, morning glory yukata, pilot uniform, floral hairpin, headgear and stache and glasses (Groucho glasses). Come and get your free presents! Take up to five, and enjoy! I'll be putting this up on turnip exchange in about an hour, but goons get first crack. There are also cardboard boxes, unwrapped. Take however many of those you need.

Dodo Code: closed

Side note: if anyone has a brown, beige or red shallow knit cap they aren't using, I'll by it from you! I need it for my current outfit, and I only have purple.

Bonster fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Jun 13, 2020

WhatEvil
Jun 6, 2004

Can't get no luck.

Closed!

Able's has a Crown (the small one for 1m bells) and also a Samurai Helmet in all the colours.

Bubbles is crafting a Cool hyacinth crown.

Nook's is selling infinite Tambourines

Couple of free DIYs next to the airport, and free fossils next to Nook's.

Would appreciate having the flowers watered (I've left watering cans all over) and also looking for an Ammonite, plus T-rex parts
Thanks!

Dodo code here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3923566&pagenumber=7#post505664269

WhatEvil fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Jun 13, 2020

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Bonster posted:

Clean up time! Mystery gifts are completely covering the ground! White is furniture, pink is clothing, other colors are walls, floors and rugs. Nooks have a summer train, red dining counter, and endless coffee cup and pink doll. Able sisters are really good today as well - includes lace shorts, tailcoats, long sailor skirts, cheerleading uniforms, morning glory yukata, pilot uniform, floral hairpin, headgear and stache and glasses (Groucho glasses). Come and get your free presents! Take up to five, and enjoy! I'll be putting this up on turnip exchange in about an hour, but goons get first crack. There are also cardboard boxes, unwrapped. Take however many of those you need.

Dodo Code: F1G4H

Side note: if anyone has a brown, beige or red shallow knit cap they aren't using, I'll by it from you! I need it for my current outfit, and I only have purple.

So I'm trying to trim my inventory and since I can re-order them at any time I figure I don't have any need for posters clogging up the storage if I'm not using them.

So if you're ever having a day where you want a huge community poster swap tell me and I can bring over the like, 50+ ones that I can just let loose onto the ground.

Edit: This is for anyone who does these big meet and swaps actually if anyone else is ever interested.

Viewtiful Jew fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Jun 13, 2020

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Captain Hygiene posted:

Tasha is packing up today, in case anyone wants a cool squirrel whose house is a portal into a world of eternal rain. Gimme a shout if you want to talk to her.
I live in the Pacific Northwest, so I guess I’ll take her?

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?

Prowler posted:

You mean, perhaps, Tall Lantern?

Sorry. Yes.

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling

Viewtiful Jew posted:

So I'm trying to trim my inventory and since I can re-order them at any time I figure I don't have any need for posters clogging up the storage if I'm not using them.

So if you're ever having a day where you want a huge community poster swap tell me and I can bring over the like, 50+ ones that I can just let loose onto the ground.

Edit: This is for anyone who does these big meet and swaps actually if anyone else is ever interested.

Awesome! We could plan for one next weekend- that seems to be a slow time for this thread

IkeTurner
Apr 19, 2002

Bonster posted:

Clean up time! Mystery gifts are completely covering the ground! White is furniture, pink is clothing, other colors are walls, floors and rugs. Nooks have a summer train, red dining counter,, and endless red coffee cup, blue striped surfboard and pink doll. Able sisters are really good today as well - includes lace shorts, tailcoats, long sailor skirts, cheerleading uniforms, morning glory yukata, pilot uniform, floral hairpin, headgear and stache and glasses (Groucho glasses). Come and get your free presents! Take up to five, and enjoy! I'll be putting this up on turnip exchange in about an hour, but goons get first crack. There are also cardboard boxes, unwrapped. Take however many of those you need.

Dodo Code: F1G4H

I rummaged through a few more than five presents before reading all the fine print. To make good I left you a present behind Cranston's. Also, I brought a whole bunch of clothes I dropped to the right of the airport, so hopefully you find something good. Thanks for the freebie yard sale!

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling

IkeTurner posted:

I rummaged through a few more than five items before reading all the fine print. To make good I left you a present behind Cranston's. Also, I brought a whole bunch of clothes I dropped to the right of the airport, so hopefully you find something good. Thanks for the freebie yard sale!

Thanks!

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Bonster posted:

Awesome! We could plan for one next weekend- that seems to be a slow time for this thread

Cool.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
Opening my island up because I have way too many DIYs! There’s a white harp x1 in Nook’s for 130k, and I have all 8 floor light variants on the beach for visitors to catalog. Everything’s on the right beach. Ables’ has Tiara hair for sale.

-closed, thanks for visiting!-

Board messages would be nice! Don’t need any watering.

HaB posted:

Sorry. Yes.

Did you still need a tall lantern recipe? I got a spare that I can hold on for you.

Nondevor fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Jun 13, 2020

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling

Nondevor posted:

Opening my island up because I have way too many DIYs! There’s a white harp x1 in Nook’s for 130k, and I have all 8 floor light variants on the beach for visitors to catalog. Everything’s on the right beach. Ables’ has Tiara hair for sale.

0KCL7

Did you still need a tall lantern recipe? I got a spare that I can hold on for you.

And it's your birthday!

dnazzty
Nov 28, 2016

Hoooooooooo... WHO?!
HELP! I need to ditch these turnips. Does anyone have a good buying price on their island right now that could help a goon in need? 🙏

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I didn't realize villagers were just instantly gone off someone invites them over. Well, bye I guess, lol

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

dnazzty posted:

HELP! I need to ditch these turnips. Does anyone have a good buying price on their island right now that could help a goon in need? 🙏

Extremely same here, the little raccoons have been absolutely dogshit with their turnip prices the entire existence of my island and I hate them so much.

But also please let me know the weather on your island, I need to dress appropriately!

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?

Nondevor posted:

0KCL7

I do! I will head over. I am Monk from Shinsetsu.

ghosttart
May 24, 2020
Janeland is closed

Nook's has colorful wheel (numbers), cute vanity (blue), kiddie pool (yellow)
Blue retro fan, moss ball, black skull radio
Raindrop and green umbrellas

Abel's has:sports tanks, sleeveless silk dresses

Cataloging station is full up, a few imperial items and the "pop" flashy flower sign. Pick items up and place them back on the tables. Keep it best and don't run off with anything, that's not cool

Freebie stuff on the beach
Ken is crafting a wooden double bed... Again

Pretty please with cream and sugar, water the flowers to the left of the mosaic and the 12x12 bed across the river from nook's/Abel's. Follow the riverbank north, can't miss it. Cans provided in both locations.

ghosttart fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Jun 13, 2020

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Captain Hygiene posted:

I didn't realize villagers were just instantly gone off someone invites them over. Well, bye I guess, lol

It broke my heart when I realised this as well after Pietro moved to Earlgrey. I thought I'd get to say goodbye to him after Michelle talked to him, but yeah it just said 'I've moved out', so I stood outside his house for 10 minutes crying in the rain like a well-adjusted person.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
does anyone want Hazel? i have her in boxes today, she's pretty cool and was one of my starters but she asked and it's been some time since i played nook miles tickets gacha so anyone is welcome to recruit her to their liberation army

Apple Jax
May 19, 2008

IDIC 4 LYF

nikosoft posted:

Extremely same here, the little raccoons have been absolutely dogshit with their turnip prices the entire existence of my island and I hate them so much.

But also please let me know the weather on your island, I need to dress appropriately!

Same here! Most of my friends aren't playing these days and I'm outta luck too... Would appreciate anything over a 100 bells!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I mean I've got 110 but there's gotta be someone with more than that. I can open again if needed.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

I'm looking for a fair turnip price as well. Mine peaked on Wednesday at 111, and that's the highest I've had in weeks.

seventimessix
Jul 18, 2011
My wife's island has turnips for 126 if anyone needs to dump some last minute. The only thing she's really looking for is purple hyacinths if you happen to have a couple. If not no worries.
Dodo code is closed, thanks everybody.

seventimessix fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Jun 14, 2020

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

seventimessix posted:

My wife's island has turnips for 126 if anyone needs to dump some last minute. The only thing she's really looking for is purple hyacinths if you happen to have a couple. If not no worries.
Dodo code is M4288. I'll keep it open for the next 2ish hours.

That's the native flower of my gf's and my island. If she doesn't mind waiting for us to make 2 trips, we can bring a bunch.

e:

whoops sorry, just read the "purple" part, we're still working on that color ourselves

ThePeavstenator fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Jun 13, 2020

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice

seventimessix posted:

Thank you! On my way. I am sorry I do not have any advanced bushes, but I have some star fragments if she wants them!

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
Thank you, I dropped a large star fragment near the airport by the clock!

Apple Jax
May 19, 2008

IDIC 4 LYF

seventimessix posted:

I don't have purple hyacinths either but I'll leave some star fragments to give too! Coming over in a minute! Thanks!
Edit: Just sold my turnips, thank you again!

Apple Jax fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Jun 13, 2020

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Sand Souci is open for visitors!

It’s Scoot’s Birthday so come by and give my fav lil green duck a gift!

His house is the one with all the ducks in the yard.

Feel free to scoop up any spare DIYs while you’re here.

Dodo code is: 8WH98

I’ll be AFK but explore to your hearts content and silly drawings on the billboard are highly encouraged

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

seventimessix posted:

Thanks! I don't have purple, but I planted an orange hyacinth and watered the other colors.

Magical Ponies
Jun 21, 2005

She was like a candle in the wind... unreliable.
Turnips are going for 630 bells here in Historic Fartsburgh. https://turnip.exchange/island/fa081414

My impatient rear end has made the island public but I can make it private again later on if there’s interest. Thankfully it’s the nookling’s afternoon price so there’s more time to work with.

It’s 2:18 in my town right now.

Magical Ponies fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Jun 14, 2020

Fistful of Silence
Aug 22, 2003

Science fiction writers, I am sorry to say, really do not know anything. We can't talk about science, because our knowledge of it is limited and unofficial, and usually our fiction is dreadful.

Grimey Drawer

seventimessix posted:

I planted a couple purple hyacinths to the right of the airport. Enjoy!
PS: Yuka is making a dark tulip crown.

Fistful of Silence fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Jun 13, 2020

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Anyone playing right now that has a price higher than uh 40 bells :smith:

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Renee is suddenly in boxes! Tell me if you want this lovely delinquent rhino.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Anyone playing right now that has a price higher than uh 40 bells :smith:

I opened for a friend and am still up at 110 bells if you're desparate, M5D4K.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Is there any confirmation as to whether only visitor flower watering helps, or is there a boost if two human residents in the same island do it?

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Captain Hygiene posted:

I opened for a friend and am still up at 110 bells if you're desparate, M5D4K.

Thanks, a friend of mine was open like a minute before this post so I went there instead.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Thanks, a friend of mine was open like a minute before this post so I went there instead.

No worries, glad you made your bellbux back :homebrew:

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Had a neighbor ask me to catch a river fish for her, so I just walked to the nearest shadow in the river and caught an Angelfish, only to find out that she won't accept it. It apparently doesn't count as a freshwater fish. :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Probably means a pond then.