Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Alien Sex Manual posted:

I don’t think you can be as Online as this guy and not be a weeb.

Woah now hang on, there's not necessarily a correlation between time spent online and being a weeb. I'm online all the time and I'm not...

Oh...

Oh God...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Applewhite posted:

Woah now hang on, there's not necessarily a correlation between time spent online and being a weeb. I'm online all the time and I'm not...

Oh...

Oh God...

Where did that body pillow come from??? WHERE DID THAT BODY PILLOW COME FROM!!!??

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Literally A Person posted:

Where did that body pillow come from??? WHERE DID THAT BODY PILLOW COME FROM!!!??

See, if you were a Lard Avatar like Ashley, you would come with your own body pillow:

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Heres an older iteration of his "not a swastika"

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

The_Continental posted:

No one would have ever figured out that it's a swastika because 3 is different than 4 you see

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

The book with the "not swastika" on the cover is meant to teach children.

gently caress. me.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
my 'this is not a swastika' t-shirt is raising a lot of questions already answered by the shirt

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I’m going back in time to tell Hitler so he can file a DMCA takedown. Boy is this guys face gonna be red!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

The_Continental posted:

:lol: his nazi symbol looks like it was made in mspaint :lol:

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

AHH F/UGH posted:

I wonder why his girlfriend wouldn't want to date this g

oh

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Literally A Person posted:

:lol: his nazi symbol looks like it was made in mspaint :lol:

He didn't make it in MsPaint. He paid a guy on Fivrr to do it.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Looks like he paid someone on threebee to make it!!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
You see because three is a smaller number than five.

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe
I still haven't finished the Righteous Jardacia because I had other poo poo to do this weekend. But I got past a part where the ex-gf/demon Yelyah murders the avatar Yelhsa by literally stabbing him in the back. The subtlety and nuance in this work of art is just breathtaking.

Also I had a weird thought. I wonder if this Solaran stuff really was come up with by a guy named John Edwards (no, not that one)/Lord Avatar I? He supposedly died in 2010, but for being the founder of the faith there's surprisingly little mention of him. I'm assuming it's true because if Ashley came up with it himself you know he'd be the first Lord Avatar. Still, it's kind of weird how reticent they are about the original guy.

Turpitude II posted:

wow, neat bug monster, ashley. i made some fan art of it. i hope u do not mind, but the reference picture was only neck-up, so i used creative license and imagined its arms. i hope you sign up to our forums soon so u can tell me more about this cool creature u made :)

Also how the hell did I miss this? :lmao:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Julius CSAR posted:

King Nut imo

more like King Gut

if I’m recalling it right, a pharaoh of old would, from time to time (I want to say once a decade or so), be asked to complete a sort of symbolic obstacle course as a way of demonstrating that he was still in possession of his wits and not obviously having one foot in the sarcophagus

this jerk would get winded lifting his dead rear end from the throne, and then try to bribe a lookalike to do it for a quarter of a loaf of bread and a withered onion (roughly $5 in today’s money)

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

:pusheen:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I found a new, totally original symbol for the Solaran Faith to use:

Applewhite fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Jun 15, 2020

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Deep down this guy obviously hates everything about himself very much and somehow he's the only one that doesn't know it.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Applewhite posted:

I found a new, totally original symbol for the Solaran Faith to use:

Qapla'

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The_Continental posted:

lol it’s literally the blood and honor flag.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrikaner_Weerstandsbeweging

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Sooo whos gonna cough up the 15quid to become a grand bleep bloop in his religion?

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Nobody wants to follow a dude who can't even write his own scripture. Talk about a complete lack of dedication.

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe

The_Continental posted:

Sooo whos gonna cough up the 15quid to become a grand bleep bloop in his religion?

I would do it to see what goofy poo poo you get access to, but he's a racist and nasty to poor people so no.

Are those membership titles metaphorical or are you literally the High Priest if you pay 12 pounds a month? Cause if one of you guys wants to be Lord Avatar III that's the way to do it, apparently.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Lol, he's been deleting tweets. He kept this one up, though...

https://twitter.com/LordAvatarII/status/1261087190123241473

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Bogus Adventure posted:

Lol, he's been deleting tweets. He kept this one up, though...

https://twitter.com/LordAvatarII/status/1261087190123241473

Its kind of impressive how he got the worst possible haircut for his weird peanut head

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Its kind of impressive how he got the worst possible haircut for his weird peanut head

That is but one example of the vast powers he wields as a Lard Avatar.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

lmao it really does look like a peanut

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer

I keep expecting a Python/Gilliam animation from this.

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Lmao

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

print on the t-shirt looks like Lard Avatar

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Someone make a 'Lard Avatar II' gimmick account.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
So proud of my beloved adopted hometown for producing SEA PATROL and now this. Just tremendous content.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
The fact that his last few tweets are mostly about his gamer score are funny in contrast to his asserted role as figurehead of a religious movement

Imagine if the pope showed up in robes and poo poo in front of the cheering masses of the vatican and was like "I got plat on COD"

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Mel Mudkiper posted:

He's in denial about losing his hair so he's doing that thing guys do where they let the little stringy bits of what's left hang down over their forehead.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Mel Mudkiper posted:

his gamer score

His what now?

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Turpitude II posted:

wow, neat bug monster, ashley. i made some fan art of it. i hope u do not mind, but the reference picture was only neck-up, so i used creative license and imagined its arms. i hope you sign up to our forums soon so u can tell me more about this cool creature u made :)

You fool! You complete idiot! You turned his necklace into his chin!

See? I highlighted where the actual chin is! Now you're going to... wherever his religion's version of Hell is... London? Manchester?

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Kheldarn posted:

See? I highlighted where the actual chin is! Now you're going to... wherever his religion's version of Hell is... London? Manchester?

is this what a schism looks like

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Kheldarn posted:

It's a Barnacle Jim Yelyah

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Hammerite posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Hammerite posted:

Yeah, this is the beginning of the "High Chinners" vs. the "Low Chinners" schism. Multitudes will die over this.