Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I kept getting reset requests for Sony, but they wouldn't let ME to reset my account password.

They did allow me to delete all my accounts with an email.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

hey persona 4 golden is on steam now

it's a fantastic jrpg if you can stomach anime, one of my favorite soundtracks and just a good game

ive got 300+ hours on it with my Vita and I'll play through it again

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

hey persona 4 golden is on steam now

it's a fantastic jrpg if you can stomach anime, one of my favorite soundtracks and just a good game

ive got 300+ hours on it with my Vita and I'll play through it again

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
Getting "Reach Out to The Truth" with Joker in Smash made buying the DLC Pass worth it.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

seriously poo poo is like catnip to me, persona 4 is probably my favorite in the series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7lj9qI8VFc

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

also death to chie

yukiko supremacy

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0eRkhR1z6A

5v5 lol

when tf have tie pilots ever spoke. Looks meh imo

Gonna be a fun novelty for a few hours and that’s it

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Jun 15, 2020

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Apparently it has VR support for PC and PS4. Willing to bet it's limited to whatever small SP campaign they include.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

every game that touts VR SUPPORT just has some limited segment of the game or a handful of missions. I’d be shocked if it had actual full VR support throughout the whole game and multiplayer

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Not going to be even half as good as XWA. Pass. :colbert:

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

also death to chie

yukiko supremacy

what the hot gently caress

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Nobody liked Rise, at least we can all agree on that, right?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

A Bad Poster posted:

Nobody liked Rise, at least we can all agree on that, right?

rise > chie

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

when tf have tie pilots ever spoke. Looks meh imo

lol once

quote:

LOOK OUT!

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Alright, I'll see you in the parking lot. Clearly a few more blows to the head won't damage anything, though.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

mods??

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

i mean, it doesnt matter bc kanji > everyone

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Sounds like Eve: Valkyrie in Star Wars clothes.

quote:

when tf have tie pilots ever spoke. Looks meh imot

If you have lines you get paid more.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98R3fgPKmYs

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

The final product looks (and probably tastes) delicious but gently caress all that effort to make it

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

wait what

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

Nick Soapdish posted:

The final product looks (and probably tastes) delicious but gently caress all that effort to make it

Brioche is one of the few things that redeem the French, and I'll be damned if it isn't worth every bit of effort.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

hardspace shipbreakers is fun and thanks to whoever was speaking about it yesterday.

also i named myself after an Puerto Rican abolisionist and appended the ISWW (international space workers of the world) because imma unionize the space scrappers

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

pokemon snap is back

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

pokemon snap is back

That's cool that Nintendo is just re-releasing everything. I wasn't even a big Pokemon kid but I remember renting that from the Blockbuster and enjoying it

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

wasn’t the last pc madden game like, 2007? And the community is still making roster updates for it? Crazy times

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Put everything on Switch.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Are Switches still out of stock everywhere?

Guessing you might catch one at Target if you go at opening

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

I've seen Switch Lites fairly regularly, but the normal one I haven't seen on months.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Nintendo stuff is starting to come back in stock. I saw the normal grey Switch come back for a few minutes yesterday, and I was able to order Ring Fit Adventure off Amazon.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

ElMaligno posted:

hardspace shipbreakers is fun and thanks to whoever was speaking about it yesterday.

also i named myself after an Puerto Rican abolisionist and appended the ISWW (international space workers of the world) because imma unionize the space scrappers

Friend, you have violated the Lynx terms of service by attempting to unionize.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Fallom posted:

wasn’t the last pc madden game like, 2007? And the community is still making roster updates for it? Crazy times

2008 i think and yes, there are roster update hacks for it still to this year

so thats cool

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

ElMaligno posted:

ooohhh I forgot I got the email about this and need to get it

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
That game is a dangerous time sink. I was on the first real ship you get to dismantle, almost finished, and noticed it was 11:30. No worries, I'll just finish off the last few panels and the nose section and make lunch. 10 minutes later, it's 1:15.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Geckos: Individual compartments may or may not be pressurized, there's no sure-fire way to depressurize the entire ship like on a Mackerel. Has a full superstructure that requires a lot of cutting. External structure panels are insanely heavy and require two tethers to move at a reasonable speed. Getting the reactor out is an absolute motherfucker. Three thrusters.

hosed up my first three of them, but I think I have a handle on how to best chop these up now. Maybe. It's at least a double shifter if not a triple once you get the hang of it.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Friend, you have violated the Lynx terms of service by attempting to unionize.

LYNX can suck my dick from the back

also cant form an union if you are the only employee

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
man, steam makes it too easy to buy games. i've never heard of this shipbreakers game but it looks insanely my jam

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

What can you do as a team/with a buddy in NMS that you can’t do on your own? Is there trading, bringing newbies up to speed quick, more ships, etc? Could 4 of us just utterly dunk on a few poor scrubs in a random system?

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Icon Of Sin posted:

What can you do as a team/with a buddy in NMS that you can’t do on your own? Is there trading, bringing newbies up to speed quick, more ships, etc? Could 4 of us just utterly dunk on a few poor scrubs in a random system?

You can just give people items, so if you've been playing for a while and have valuable stuff that you don't need, you can give it to people so they can get a new ship and gun right off the bat. Also give them supplies to build stuff. I don't know of you can run into pubbies or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
holy gently caress this shipbreaking game is incredible

if it added store brand menthols and coworkers trying to make each other cry I'd feel like I was back in the shipyard