Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

What is Colorado every May after 4/20?

I'll take dabs for $500, Alex.

I kinda think Colorado probably doesn't party as hard on 4/20 as the rest of us might

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

It's getting harder to pull puffs from my pax 3 flower vape, but I don't have isopropyl alcohol to clean it. What do?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

SardonicTyrant posted:

It's getting harder to pull puffs from my pax 3 flower vape, but I don't have isopropyl alcohol to clean it. What do?

I've been using nail polish remover (acetone). You don't want the leave rubber parts soaking for hours it but I soak them for 30-60 seconds and then scrub them with a qtip.

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
Put into da oven and bake

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

SardonicTyrant posted:

You can pick up a huge bottle of the stuff at your local dollar store for literally $1. I use it for cleaning my concentrate vape whenever it's not charging or otherwise acting strangely.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

made bubble hash yesterday crossposted from the tcc cannabis growing thread:

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

You can pick up a huge bottle of the stuff at your local dollar store for literally $1. I use it for cleaning my concentrate vape whenever it's not charging or otherwise acting strangely.

Have you been living under a rock since January?

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

SeXReX posted:

Have you been living under a rock since January?

Every dollar store has been open by me since January. :confused:

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Every dollar store has been open by me since January. :confused:

At least if you're American, it's almost impossible to get isopropyl right now because of the Corona virus.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Yeah only in the last week or so around where I live have you been able to find any in stock without waiting outside when they open.

It's so bad that almost all of the "I saw a minority does anyone know if they belong here" posts in my local Facebook group have been replaced with "this store has 3 containers of Lysol wipes and 10 travel size hand sanitizers"

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

my dad has busied himself during quarantine by keeping spreadsheets for all his friends tracking the availability of sanitizer, toilet paper, and basic groceries at every store in east central massachussetts

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Literally only just managed to find iso last week for the first time in 2020. At the dollar store and only 70% but it still works. That's honestly the only thing I really couldn't find the whole time this has been going on

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber

SardonicTyrant posted:

Some headshops sell an overpriced “reclaim tool” that you can jam through the pax hole to push out resin.

https://www.vaposhop.com/vaporizer-brands/pax/pax-2-reclaim-cleaning-rod/

You can just buy a piece of 3mm stainless steel rod off eBay/Amazon. I paid $1 for a 100mm length a year ago but prices have jumped.

kgibson
Aug 6, 2003
Hello internet friends. Can anyone advise a newbie where online I should buy a grinder for cooking and what grinder I should buy? I have been thrust into this position unexpectedly by my beloved wife and am grateful for your guidance.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

purple death ray posted:

I kinda think Colorado probably doesn't party as hard on 4/20 as the rest of us might

You're right, it's because we have weed jobs to go to the morning of 4/21.

I wasn't working weed 4/20 this year, but I got suckered into checking IDs at the door last year for a garbage grow/dispo (they seriously suck). Like, cutting crop 2-3 weeks early the next day, without flushing, because <$50/ozs cleared the entire inventory. I've bought better shake ounces than that company put out of flower for like, a month after 4/20. It's not like weed companies don't know 4/20 is coming, they just never prepare enough for the bum rush on the holiday that they wind up dry.

IbrahimSom
May 30, 2020

by Pragmatica

I haven't had a good smoke in about a week and I'm unable to sleep.

IbrahimSom fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Jun 16, 2020

Neuronyx
Dec 8, 2016

I just bought weed for the first time and ground it up. It smells so good. Is this love? That i'm feeling?

Am I one of you now? Are we now kin?

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
Welcome, friend. There is weed, snacks and naps here. Rest thy head and bs about fun poo poo

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber
I think you’re supposed to do more than sniff it.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I got a bunch of RAW cones on the advice of a friend and it turns out my wife is better at packing them than I am. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

eddiewalker posted:

whatever you do don't put it in your ears

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
Mouth or nose holes olny pls

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Neuronyx posted:

I just bought weed for the first time and ground it up. It smells so good. Is this love? That i'm feeling?

Am I one of you now? Are we now kin?

The smell of fresh weed is so amazing, the next step is to use the smallest nugs first, hoarding and treasuring the finest and dankest like a stoner dragon.

Neuronyx
Dec 8, 2016

eddiewalker posted:

I mean... geez I don't wanna move too fast here, we just got to know each other.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
The smell of weed while dry trimming with snips is definitely a perk of the job. Some people can't hack working around it all day, and it's definitely a little rough for everyone the first week. It just dominates every other smell and makes your clothes its' bitch.

I loving love weed.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Speaking of smell, I’ve always wondered, does CBD flower have pretty much the same smell? Or taste?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Terpenes are present in hemp flower, but I've never bought hemp flower here in the land of legal weed so can't say for sure.

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Speaking of smell, I’ve always wondered, does CBD flower have pretty much the same smell? Or taste?

Yeah I bought this once and sort of?if you've got the lungs for it it's good cbd, but the stuff I have tasted like weed but not regular weed, if that makes any sense

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

The stuff I smelled sure did yeah

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
i have flower that’s .04% thc and 13% cbd, and like other cbd-heavy strains, it has a different smell and taste that i can’t really describe. mellower and more spicy, less sharp? the bud is loose and much stickier, too.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

kgibson posted:

Hello internet friends. Can anyone advise a newbie where online I should buy a grinder for cooking and what grinder I should buy? I have been thrust into this position unexpectedly by my beloved wife and am grateful for your guidance.

You don't need a special grinder for cooking but if you're grinding a bunch up you can use a blade coffee grinder. Any ol 4 piece hand grinder will work fine too

Neuronyx
Dec 8, 2016

Just wanted to post this somewhere because it should not be kept to myself.

https://i.imgur.com/CjiDLqf.mp4

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
What’s up pot mans

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam

Neuronyx posted:

Just wanted to post this somewhere because it should not be kept to myself.

https://i.imgur.com/CjiDLqf.mp4

I love this

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

cbdweed always tastes kinda cardboard to me. that being said it's fine and you can always mix it with regularweed

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3846107

There is so much worthwhile Simpsons content in this thread fyi. Not sure which page it starts getting good but at least the last 100 pages is gold.

Neuronyx
Dec 8, 2016

pacerhimself posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3846107

There is so much worthwhile Simpsons content in this thread fyi. Not sure which page it starts getting good but at least the last 100 pages is gold.

Ooohhh, thank you.

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.
After being lost for a week, my gummy edibles arrived. Each pack had melted at some point, so I’ve got four rectangle bricks of 500mg gummies.

I placed them in the fridge planning to just cut them into little strips. Is it possible that the dosage could be completely hosed from melting?

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:
They probably didn't get any hotter wherever they were than when they were made.

I wouldn't think there would be any increase in THC unfortunately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

It's just as likely that the brick isn't homogenous as it was that the mix that poured into the molds in the first place wasn't homogenous