Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Alan Smithee posted:

it was a fortnite joke

oh

well im old so gently caress you guys :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

so the founder of kiwifarms appears to be having an existential crisis

[snip]
lmao of course the admin hates the only defensible part of that pathetic loving hellsite

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

Alan Smithee posted:

it was a fortnite joke

what's fortnite?

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

*a member of my web forum livestreams himself murdering 51 people while a bunch of the other members post about how cool it is*

*one whole year passes*

…starting to feel like my web forum isn't fun and that a lot of people don't like it

Jesus Christ, the world is so terrible I had to do a google search to remind me what you were talking about.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

miniscule12 posted:

what's fortnite?

not muchw hats up with you

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

the guy is having second thoughts but he's still a shitbag. here's a guy who has made public humiliation part of his life for a decade. now he's feeling sorry for himself and the constant negative reinforcement spaces like that provide -- constantly being reminded of what you hate about yourself, and keeping at milking the lolcows while the entire time afraid that you'll be the next one in that situation.

hes mad that his transwoman stalking forum is getting spoiled by nazi manifestos lol

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

ok whos doing this poo poo in the replies to that tweet what the hell is wrong with you lol

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I was once a twitter poster. I know the evil that twitter posters do. Do not bring your evil here.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Alan Smithee posted:

the same people who thank the bus driver

a little something for the kids

I thank the bus driver because they put up with a lot of poo poo for not much pay. Same reason why I say thank you to store clerks.

Police get the evil eye though.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Farm Frenzy posted:

ok whos doing this poo poo in the replies to that tweet what the hell is wrong with you lol

how do you control cspam2 tweets

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Randalor posted:

I thank the bus driver because they put up with a lot of poo poo for not much pay. Same reason why I say thank you to store clerks.

Police get the evil eye though.

Alan Smithee posted:

it was a fortnite joke

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

whoever is running that account- you will appear to be less deranged if you only pick one post to plagiarise!!

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

youre a fortnite joke motherfucker

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Farm Frenzy posted:

whoever is running that account- you will appear to be less deranged if you only pick one post to plagiarise!!

I think the point is to make us seem deranged.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Farm Frenzy posted:

Banned for posting your own tweets

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

Imagine being an cspam take farm to grind clout on twitter.

Please stop.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

miniscule12 posted:

Imagine being an cspam take farm to grind clout on twitter.

Please stop.

Doing it for clout would be one thing but doing it for zero likes is some psycho poo poo

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

strange feelings re Daisy posted:

He's not even sorry that they terrorize trans people, just that the terror is becoming too politically motivated. It's like a serial killer expressing disgust at a different serial killer's targeting criteria.

he and most of their users would take this as a compliment

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Quote-Unquote posted:

Who wants to see a cop have a meltdown because McDonald's got her order wrong and fewer people thanked her than normal?

https://mobile.twitter.com/tkag2020_ann/status/1273075677454098436

at the end she says she refused the coffee because what if it was poisoned but then why'd she order anything in the first place???

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Mameluke posted:

What a sad disgusting piece of poo poo. Hating trans people is too political now!

Shaking my head. It used to be liberals, leftists, Republicans, fascists, and trans woman could come together and bond by hating trans women together. What the gently caress happened?

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

Ague Proof posted:

Shaking my head. It used to be liberals, leftists, Republicans, fascists, and trans woman could come together and bond by hating trans women together. What the gently caress happened?

Leftists and trans women are natural enemies. Like Liberals and trans women. Or Conservatives and trans women. Or Fascists and trans women. Or Trans Women and other trans women. drat Trans Women! They ruined being Trans!

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

at the end she says she refused the coffee because what if it was poisoned but then why'd she order anything in the first place???

she ordered in advance with an app to make sure nobody poops in her coffee because she believes all the stupid "cops poisoned by shake shack" stories
also she is armed and can legally kill people she doesn't like

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Flesh Forge posted:

she ordered in advance with an app to make sure nobody poops in her coffee because she believes all the stupid "cops poisoned by shake shack" stories
also she is armed and can legally kill people she doesn't like

The catch-22 of our time

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

they wouldn't know she was a cop, karen is so scared of fast food employees (nobody fucks with food on purpose (unless it's your friend and you hook them up), nobody targets cops) she needs all her food to be transparent

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

miniscule12 posted:

what's fortnite?

Oh, about 14 days :roflolmao:

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Relevant Tangent posted:

they wouldn't know she was a cop, karen is so scared of fast food employees (nobody fucks with food on purpose (unless it's your friend and you hook them up), nobody targets cops) she needs all her food to be transparent

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

The cop I know is obsessed with eating out for some reason

Never makes their own lunch, always goes out for breakfast and lunch and then drinks with the cops in the evening / after their shift

They've been whining hard about COVID closing their favorite restaurants

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

:lol: look at this poo poo

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

mono posted:

cops are a race now, and ACAB is their n-word

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

mono posted:

I'm pretty sure the only way you can "back the blue" and be against racism is if "back the blue" is now slang for "I shanked a pig from behind".

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Cops as Spartans makes a lot of sense given the regularity with which their initiation period coincides with the murder of an unarmed person.

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Cops as Spartans makes a lot of sense given the regularity with which their initiation period coincides with the murder of an unarmed person.

#JustKrypteiaThings

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Randalor posted:

I'm pretty sure the only way you can "back the blue" and be against racism is if "back the blue" is now slang for "I shanked a pig from behind".
Nah they literally stand against racism, buttressing it with their body.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/mmfa/status/1273644108561686530

duck.exe
Apr 14, 2012

Nap Ghost

Mr Interweb posted:

plato and rousseau are....BAD guys now?

bubububu western civilization? bububu the Enlightenment!

“Western civilization” dudes have always been picky on which parts of “Western civilization” really count, since their whole trick is just about finding historical authorities to prop up whatever all-too-modern political ideology they’re actually promoting. Karl Popper famously blamed Plato for Marxism lol

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

too blatant even for facebook

removed only after objections ofcourse

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1273646748364427264

https://twitter.com/mmfa/status/1273658985967685633
https://twitter.com/KevinBikesUSA/status/1273651911951073280

these loving people :lol:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Trump War room everyone

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

88. loving really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

“Helot lives matter!”

“ALL lives matter!” *murders Helot*