Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny
https://twitter.com/csu/status/1273587028387651585?s=21

:wtc:sozialeunion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Frauen wegen abweichender Meinungen an den Pranger zu stellen ist zwar nicht sozial aber auf jeden Fall christlich. Im Durchschnitt trägt die CSU ihren Namen also zurecht.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Gone. Like the CSU someday.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:

And, i hate to link it, but:

https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article209865339/CSU-erntet-Shitstorm-fuer-Tweet-ueber-taz-Beitrag.html

edit:

https://twitter.com/MarkusBlume/status/1273646661441650689

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
So etwas erwarte ich von der AFD und nicht von einer Volkspartei wie der CdwahahahahaHAHAHAHA... sorry, couldn't finish that sentence.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

Was ist mit diesen Hirnverbrannten da drüben los? Ich nehm an die wollen jetzt politische Gegner in KZs ermorden. Anders lässt sich das nicht interpretieren.

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

Yaghoobifarah never even wünschte anyone on the loving Müllhalde. It’s ridiculous how this gets twisted. Confirmed: cops and conservatives have zero reading comprehension.

It’s like the weird little brother of “Her E-Mails!”

On a lighter note

Ika
Dec 30, 2004
Pure insanity

Zwille posted:

Yaghoobifarah never even wünschte anyone on the loving Müllhalde. It’s ridiculous how this gets twisted. Confirmed: cops and conservatives have zero reading comprehension.

It’s like the weird little brother of “Her E-Mails!”

On a lighter note

Isn't it open source? I'm so tempted to check the amount of (non automatically generated) code and seeing whether each LOC cost less than or more than 100 euros. I should charge my boss the same amount!

DTurtle
Apr 10, 2011

Ika posted:

Isn't it open source? I'm so tempted to check the amount of (non automatically generated) code and seeing whether each LOC cost less than or more than 100 euros. I should charge my boss the same amount!
Yes, completely open source with Apache License 2.0:
https://github.com/corona-warn-app

Gasoline
Jul 31, 2008

Antigravitas posted:

Ich nehm an die wollen jetzt politische Gegner in KZs ermorden.

Das wollten die schon immer

Peggotty
May 9, 2014

Antigravitas posted:

Was ist mit diesen Hirnverbrannten da drüben los? Ich nehm an die wollen jetzt politische Gegner in KZs ermorden. Anders lässt sich das nicht interpretieren.

Yes, Donald Trump is a fascist. How on earth are people still shocked by that? It has been three years and he's not exactly secretive about what he wants.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING

cebrail posted:

Yes, Donald Trump is a fascist. How on earth are people still shocked by that? It has been three years and he's not exactly secretive about what he wants.

They're all fascists, he's just one of the few that are too stupid to appreciate the disarming power of decorum

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.

Sulla Faex posted:

They're all fascists, he's just one of the few that are too stupid to appreciate the disarming power of decorum
He's facist, USA's standing in the world might be devastated her unity might have been damaged. But disarming power of decorum?
The amount of Führergehorsam he bought with his lack of decorum enjoys is scary. And that might just have been his personal goal.

Wipfmetz fucked around with this message at 09:06 on Jun 19, 2020

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING
Agreed, but I still believe this "iron fist, not iron contract" approach is ultimately self-defeating in terms of maintaining US hegemony. He's not just prioritising radicalised domestic politics, he's completely disregarding (/dismantling/scapegoating) the US' "good faith" international obligations -- which is fine if you're doing a smash and grab, but ultimately he's weakening US soft power and making it much less domestically palatable for foreign states to grit the teeth and bend the knee (or flash those pearly whites and take the kickback). He's poison on the international scale, which is bad since a lot of problems can't and won't get resolved by dumping an aircraft carrier in the parking lot outside whichever building your trade negotiations are happening in

I think we're talking about different things though -- absolutely agreed that the success and substance of his messaging is absolutely shocking, this is a problem of which trump is the symptom, not the cause. But I think that once Trump is out, on an international diplomacy level you're going to go back to business as usual, to decorum and so forth, since that was working quite well for them before, whereas this.. is not

e: I do understand that Trump does not give a poo poo about the US and so for him it absolutely is a "smash and grab", the US is an asset that he can squeeze for personal profit. Granted, absolutely. But the methods he's using in his false narrative of leadership are self-defeating (to the state) and I reckon the republicans will revert back to more "restrained" politics sooner rather than later.. it's hard to imagine multiple subsequent trumpian presidents without civil war or such internal confusion that america effectively becomes unintentionally isolationist

Sulla Faex fucked around with this message at 09:23 on Jun 19, 2020

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

I don't think the at least 90% innocent civilians killed through drone warfare gave much of a poo poo about decorum during the Obama administration.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

But it was a lot more palatable to everybody else, which is the point

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

cebrail posted:

They usually put a pretty face on, though.

Frankly, any time a transatlanticist speaks over here, they should be confronted with this poo poo.

Unrelated:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

What in the gently caress is even going on at Tönnies?

Holy Christ

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Number of cars in German cities has increased by 2% again this year. Verkehrswende going great, weiter so!

https://www.sueddeutsche.de/wirtschaft/auto-deutschland-anzahl-staedte-1.4940232

(It's the fault of boomers and :females: though)

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:

Duzzy Funlop posted:

What in the gently caress is even going on at Tönnies?

Holy Christ

capitalism

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

blast from the past:

oliwan posted:

literally no one is going to use this app lol

https://twitter.com/rki_de/status/1273895031896780800?s=20

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

quote:

Zudem gerät er inzwischen selbst in den Fokus der Verschwörungstheoretiker und ihrer wirren Theorien. Manche behaupten, Hildmann sei vom deutschen Geheimdienst geschickt worden, um die Bewegung der Corona-Skeptiker durch sein peinliches Auftreten ins Lächerliche zu ziehen. Andere werfen ihm vor, er sei Mitglied des Islamischen Staats. Schließlich habe er bei Reden mehrfach den Zeigefinger gen Himmel gereckt. So geht das Erkennungszeichen der Terroristen.

https://www.tagesspiegel.de/themen/...r/25930880.html

:hmbol:

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

Hell Gem

Whoa.

Also Naidoo is a flat earther now. :lol:

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Sulla Faex posted:

Agreed, but I still believe this "iron fist, not iron contract" approach is ultimately self-defeating in terms of maintaining US hegemony. He's not just prioritising radicalised domestic politics, he's completely disregarding (/dismantling/scapegoating) the US' "good faith" international obligations -- which is fine if you're doing a smash and grab, but ultimately he's weakening US soft power and making it much less domestically palatable for foreign states to grit the teeth and bend the knee (or flash those pearly whites and take the kickback).

Are you sure you didn't have that post unfinished in a browser tab that you opened in the early Bush years?

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

Have any other US presidents sabotaged the state department to the extent Trump has?

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.

genericnick posted:

Are you sure you didn't have that post unfinished in a browser tab that you opened in the early Bush years?
Bush-Era was still on a national level. The german and french were bad, because they didn't join the american wars. And then french fries were renamed "freedom fries".
Trump is far more "Me Me Me". Counting down until "Trump Fries".

On a national level, decorum and excuses are required to allow allies to friendly nod and look the other way.

Wipfmetz fucked around with this message at 13:09 on Jun 19, 2020

Welsh Rarebitch
Jun 5, 2011
https://twitter.com/SebastianonQ/status/1273943421586153472

:captainpop:

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

:laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo:

Tag yourself, I’m “Keine Eier”

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

Hell Gem
I'm the "Hirnblocker".

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I'm "COVID-1984"

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

The virgin Impfhaver vs the Chad FSME patient

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

:thunk:

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

Hey now, not all vegetarians are fascists

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

Zwille posted:

:laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo:

Tag yourself, I’m “Keine Eier”

I'm "Dinstanz-Sensor", which I guess is some form of dance detection device.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

Hell Gem

Not representative till it gets 88 Stimmen.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Atilla Hitlermann indeed.

What is it with so many people going full psycho? And if its that many celebs, imagine how many normal-rear end people also go full tilt without anyone knowing.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

I honestly don't remember anything about the details of the Bush era State Department. However, I'm pretty sure that ambassadorships for example were already venal offices and a lot of the institutional knowledge was already outsourced to the nominal private sector. Like, Trump outright handing over the state department to Exxon is barely a departure from the norm.
But the US not sticking to agreements it made is really not a new development.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

It's interesting to note that a lot of those psychos are importing their talking points directly from the yanks. Lots of Q stuff, sovcit magical legal incantations, bill gates and the (((globalist))) soros, and so on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Hopper posted:

Atilla Hitlermann indeed.

What is it with so many people going full psycho? And if its that many celebs, imagine how many normal-rear end people also go full tilt without anyone knowing.

I hear the roni can cross the blood - brain barrier.