Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Just one long scroll of

"After a long night of hooking, trade didn't like the session so he had gutted me and set me on fire. But you know I didn't die. I had crystallized. And now I'm a glamazon, bitch, ready for the runway."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
Too many good quotes. I don't know how we can reach a consensus

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

Pinwiz11 posted:

Just one long scroll of

"After a long night of hooking, trade didn't like the session so he had gutted me and set me on fire. But you know I didn't die. I had crystallized. And now I'm a glamazon, bitch, ready for the runway."
lmao a marquee of this would be fantastic

A God Damn Ghost
Nov 25, 2007

booyah!

Pinwiz11 posted:

Just one long scroll of

I would love this, hahaha. This has my vote.

Fritz the Horse
Dec 26, 2019

... of course!
With Tammie Brown, I could never figure out whether her drag persona is a deliberately constructed character or if that's just who she is as a person and is from another planet

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Pinwiz11 posted:

Just one long scroll of

this but the sugar daddy speech

A God Damn Ghost
Nov 25, 2007

booyah!
"I don't get cute, I get drop-dead gorgeous."

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

Rrrrrra ka ta titi tah tah. Yeah I'm pussy bitch. Ooh la la la la la la c'est bon, c'est bon. Doko chocolata la. You can't take my snatch. Drag it up, wild it up, give me more, bring it to the ball. *cackle*

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

And now we end up back were it always does...

I'M ROXXXY ANDREWS AND I'M HERE TO MAKE IT CLEAR

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
It never fails to crack me up that while all the other girls were working hard to try and come up with coherent lyrics, Bebe just spits out some random sounds and ends up winning the challenge. I love her and the sheer force of personality and extra that she embodies.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Pinwiz11 posted:

And now we end up back were it always does...

I'M ROXXXY ANDREWS AND I'M HERE TO MAKE IT CLEAR

i wish gang tags had sound

e: could always link the tag to a video of the relevant quote but region locking is a ho

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
You can double encode .wav files in .gif files without increasing file size. "This gif plays in winamp!" was popular about a decade ago.

Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

:h: be good and try hard! :h:

Fritz the Horse posted:

With Tammie Brown, I could never figure out whether her drag persona is a deliberately constructed character or if that's just who she is as a person and is from another planet

It’s both. Her drag persona is an exaggeration of her personality. She’s a little odd but she’s not KoOkY cRaZy 🤪

I had a lovely chat with her once after a show! :) I don’t know her intimately but that’s just the impression I got.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

esperterra posted:

come on teletubby, teleport us to mars!!

honestly tho i would live for a 'I don't see you out there walking children in nature.' or 'Excuse your mouth.' tag

basically tammie, alyssa or alexis would all be perfect

HUH! HUH!

I'm fracking

Poulpe
Nov 11, 2006
Canadian Santa Extraordinaire
Given existing tags I also figured it could just be something simple and looping with LOUDWORDS

For example: a boss gif I quickly captured

And then... Bedazzle!

(obviously whatever it is needs to be cut down to gang tag size)
I was also thinking a gang tag getting repeatedly splits/deathdropped onto by like 15 queens, but also editing video down like that is time consuming

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
Maybe "LOOK OVER THERE!" with it flipped so she's pointing at your posts?

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Hug in a Can posted:

It’s both. Her drag persona is an exaggeration of her personality. She’s a little odd but she’s not KoOkY cRaZy 🤪

I had a lovely chat with her once after a show! :) I don’t know her intimately but that’s just the impression I got.

Can confirm. We booked her for drag bingo one year and she said "take me to brunch." She's an absolute sweetheart and loving weirdo.

My Tammie brown catchphrase will be from one of her videos though.

https://youtu.be/F4ZLtHeTeNY

Babies in texas.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

A loop of the Shut Up and Drive lip sync with a bunch of cuts to Carson's shook reaction, clearly.

But we should def decide how visual we want it to be. A short and sweet quote over a better gif, or we could do something longer over a still image. Narrow that down and we can narrow down options. I could throw a poll up possibly.

As an old person who has been watching since the show launched, I am partial to the gang tag being a classique season queen-- someone with a truly iconic legacy.

e: lmao what if we did 'here to make it clear' over roxxxy's wig ruveal and the judge reactions

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

What are the actual filesize limits? Same as an av?

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

"You’re perfect, you’re beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista, you’re a model! Everything about you is perfect! Did you stone those tights? Oh, you’re smiling! They eat her up EVERY SINGLE TIME she’s on that damned stage!" 

A God Damn Ghost
Nov 25, 2007

booyah!

esperterra posted:

As an old person who has been watching since the show launched, I am partial to the gang tag being a classique season queen-- someone with a truly iconic legacy.

same!

I spent some time today looking up gif-maker software and online tools, but if anyone here actually knows how to do it properly that would probably have a better result.

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay

esperterra posted:

"get me my pocketbook I'm leaving" and its bob's arm holding a rainbow purse or something. Bam there.

First 15 minutes Episode 3!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ythyx4_RTb4

this is the best goddamn season of All Stars ever.

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

My idiot brain vomit for gang tag:

edit: more better-er for pride, less horror:

and same, less strobe-y:

also edit: man, oh boy, well. I have only been acquainted with the "looking good, feeling gorgeous" phrase from remixed rugirl songs, but drat rupaul, that is ... certainly a music video. I'm sure I saw this once before, but managed to memory hole it.

meh

Carlton Banks Teller fucked around with this message at 08:05 on Jun 19, 2020

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Trig Discipline posted:

Maybe "LOOK OVER THERE!" with it flipped so she's pointing at your posts?

Perfection.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Carlton Banks Teller posted:

My idiot brain vomit for gang tag:

ahahahah gently caress I want this

Fritz the Horse
Dec 26, 2019

... of course!

Hug in a Can posted:

I saw her a couple times in Long Beach, she's great

And yeah she's not ~kooky crazy~ she's doing some sort of surrealist Dada art.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Can we be RECTANGLE GIRLS OF THE WORLD

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!
Man, as someone who still doesn't get the hate of Miz Cracker from her original season (maybe I should just rewatch it and maybe I'll see what I missed the first time around), she is making it very difficult to like her this season.

Edit, I take back what I said. There was some shady and misleading editing in the coming up after commercials previews. Cracker has been fine this episode. She rubs some people the wrong way without any ill intent, these people sense her insecurity, and go in on her. They know she won't fight back, but her anxiety cripples her from going there. Look at her nervous smile in that argument with Alexis, she is desperately trying to not say anything that will make the situation worse, so she's just standing there nodding and smiling hoping if she shows her belly, Alexis will leave her alone. I think I get her, and Alexis and Mayhem's take on her is understandable but wrong.

Nihonniboku fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Jun 20, 2020

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

This challenge was weird.

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

wuggles posted:

This challenge was weird.

The nightclub challenge last season of All Stars was good. I think a bedroom isn't as exciting as a bar though.

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Nihonniboku posted:

The nightclub challenge last season of All Stars was good. I think a bedroom isn't as exciting as a bar though.

Yeah it was definitely a swing and a miss recreating that.

You’re going to put SHEA COULEÉ in the bottom?!

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

THIS BOTTOM THREE AAAAAAAAAAAAA

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Pinwiz11 posted:

THIS BOTTOM THREE AAAAAAAAAAAAA

It would be great fuckin TV if Shea went home tonight, came back for her Ruvenge, and then won the season

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!
Monet is dressed like a figure skater, and that orange is not very flattering

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Miz Cracker is anxiety but boring. It's like someone telling you about a dream they had. We get it, you're anxious, do something or don't. Dowdy rear end silhouette on the stage.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

I don’t understand how Cracker was chosen to be safe from that group. Shea and Mariah got criticized for not hitting their characters enough, but there was ZERO Rose in Cracker’s performance. Cracker did generic old lady and that was enough?

Also 3 for 3 main challenges with for the most part mediocre to bad performances.

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

garthoneeye posted:

I don’t understand how Cracker was chosen to be safe from that group. Shea and Mariah got criticized for not hitting their characters enough, but there was ZERO Rose in Cracker’s performance. Cracker did generic old lady and that was enough?

Also 3 for 3 main challenges with for the most part mediocre to bad performances.

We don't need All Stars every year. It dilutes the brand.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

The judging was interesting...

Happy for Juju finally getting a win though! She lost her perfect lip sync record though :/

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
I am insanely bummed that Mariah is going home. She’s such a fierce queen and I love her. I’m not sure why Cracker was safe while the other two were in the bottom.

EDIT: Also Mariah being read for taking off her jacket for a look while girls like India did so as well???? Also I loved Shea’s look tonight. The judging was super suspect and the challenge in general was ?????

jimmydalad fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Jun 20, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Nicole Byer is back baby. Don't care what else happens this episode. Thank you Jesus for making titties, penises and Nicole Byer