Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

“Simpsons memes?”

“No! I’m here for the Simpsons quote thread! No, wait. Simpsons memes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do over Ham
Mar 20, 2009

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Do over Ham
Mar 20, 2009

Ainsley McTree posted:

“Simpsons memes?”

“No! I’m here for the Simpsons quote thread! No, wait. Simpsons memes.

What an odd thing to say.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Do over Ham
Mar 20, 2009

:downswords::downswords::downswords::downswords::downswords:

That's... Sanskrit for "your shitposts are like perfume."

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Is there a name for that thing when Mr. Burns tried to get someone to send off a letter for him, but then it gets passed around from person to person, until it goes to Homer and then he rushes back into Mr. Burns' office and triumphantly hands it back to him? Cos this happens remarkably often at my workplace...

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Marmaduke! posted:

Is there a name for that thing when Mr. Burns tried to get someone to send off a letter for him, but then it gets passed around from person to person, until it goes to Homer and then he rushes back into Mr. Burns' office and triumphantly hands it back to him? Cos this happens remarkably often at my workplace...

Your coworkers don't think to look at the sender and/or receiver of the mail that they receive??

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Vietnamwees posted:

Your coworkers don't think to look at the sender and/or receiver of the mail that they receive??

My name is the return address you senseless dunderpate. Martytoof, who is this nincompoop?

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

Vietnamwees posted:

Well, that level of boobery is the basic point of the Simpsons sequence, yes? (in my case the one key difference is that it's not a letter, it's a stack of paperwork that needs review, but as my writing and signature is on it someone else has to do it. So after giving it to people who can review it, they passed it around for a week without completing it, before the "helpful" colleague noticed it's the kind of thing I work on, so he picked it back up and brought it back to me immediately. My life is VERY exciting, as you can tell)

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

TMMadman posted:

Martytoof, who is this nincompoop?

This is just your memory. I can't give you any new information!

Justice Sloth
Jun 10, 2012

Damn skippy.

TMMadman posted:

My name is the return address you senseless dunderpate. Martytoof, who is this nincompoop?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Martytoof posted:

This is just your memory. I can't give you any new information!

Then why do you look like Ceasar Romero?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Vietnamwees posted:

I once had a courier triumphantly pull up to my workplace to hand me a package... that he had picked up from me in the same location 3 hours earlier.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh I'll quit bugging you alright... quit bugging you..... FOREVER! :getin:

wait.... that's not right.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

OOH! OH! I got it! Martytoof, tell me to quit bugging you about that stupid package again!

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

OOH! OH! I got it! Martytoof, tell me to quit bugging you about that stupid package again!

A package, hey fellas, a package, well ooh la-di-da mister frenchman!

Boardroom Jimmy
Aug 20, 2006

Ahhh ballet

Marmaduke! posted:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Did I say corpse hatch? I meant innocence tube.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Did you get to SEE the tube? :aaa:

Ainsley McTree posted:

A package, hey fellas, a package, well ooh la-di-da mister frenchman!

Well what do you call it? :confused:

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Well what do you call it? :confused:

A stuff hole/d

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Ainsley McTree posted:

A stuff hole/d

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

A counterfeit Simpsons quote thread, in my stuff hole/d!?!?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Jerusalem posted:

A counterfeit Simpsons quote thread, in my stuff hole/d!?!?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

This is the worst quote thread ever! They made us quote episodes post Season 11, we got jpgs instead of pngs, and a goon got permabanned!

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Marmaduke! posted:

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

This is getting very abstract, but thank you, I do enjoy posting in the Simpsons quote thread!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Ainsley McTree posted:

This is getting very abstract, but thank you, I do enjoy posting in the Simpsons quote thread!

HellOnEarth
Nov 7, 2005

Now that's good jerky!

HellOnEarth fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Jun 20, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy