Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

cherry13chumscum posted:

Please tell me you guys have heard of @OpDeathEaters on Twitter. There is an entire thread debunking not only QAnon but also linking Trump to Epstein. https://twitter.com/OpDeathEaters/status/1098981197198159872

lots of people have heard of the group who weirdly claimed they'd discovered some already public info, managed to get noticed despite COVID, and want to claim that epstein "corrupted" the state intelligence agencies that set him up and protected him for decades

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Uh oh

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1271428819296157697

Qanon canidate Trump congratulated is republican nightmare

https://mobile.twitter.com/MZanona/status/1273297305173733377
https://mobile.twitter.com/MZanona/status/1273297526444228608
https://mobile.twitter.com/MZanona/status/1273297771156647941
https://mobile.twitter.com/MZanona/status/1273301633947119618

quote:

When asked for comment on quotes from the videos, Greene campaign manager Isaiah Wartman did not deny their veracity but declined to elaborate.
“Thank[s] for the reminder about Soros. We forgot to put him in our newest ad. We’re fixing that now,” he wrote in an email to POLITICO. “Would you like me to send you a copy?”

quote:

“These comments are appalling, and Leader McCarthy has no tolerance for them,” said Drew Florio, a spokesman for House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.).House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) went further, throwing his weight behind Greene’s opponent.

“The comments made by Ms. Greene are disgusting and don’t reflect the values of equality and decency that make our country great,” Scalise said in a statement. “I will be supporting Dr. Cowan.”

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Is this person definitely going to win despite Scalise coming out against her? Any hope of a Doug Jones situation?

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Has she stated her position on JFK Jr being alive? :haw:

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Dr Christmas posted:

If JFKjr is dead then how come she has his endorsement? :agesilaus:

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
I saw her ads on TV and it was absolutely insane. Waving around a rifle and talking about how we need to stop Anteefuh and George Soros.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Dr Christmas posted:

I can't wait for the congressional investigations into Project Looking glass and whatever happened to the mole children. At least it could be busy work to keep her from doing any real damage

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Is this person definitely going to win despite Scalise coming out against her? Any hope of a Doug Jones situation?

she won her primary 40% to 20% to the nearest competitor, but in Georgia unless you clear 50% there has to be a runoff election between the top 2 candidates

so there's a decent shot that she won't make it if the state GOP organizes enough resistance for a 2 person race

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

I need Qanon to really go in on Matt Gaetz and his Cuban ""son""

because that poo poo is weird as hell.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

I need Qanon to really go in on Matt Gaetz and his Cuban ""son""

because that poo poo is weird as hell.

apparently it's his ex-girlfriend's little brother. Keeps getting weirder

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Can't believe "I have a brown fuckboy" was his defense to getting owned

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Ambitious Spider posted:

apparently it's his ex-girlfriend's little brother. Keeps getting weirder

They went on Tucker Carlson and Nestor called Matt by his name. No way what they're saying is true. Best case, he's been a creepy mentor. More likely, he's been grooming him. Gaetz was the only member to vote AGAINST a human trafficking bill.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I mean it’s also possible he’s doing it to creepily stay in his ex’s life.

I just don’t think it’s anything good because otherwise what’s with all the lies and secrecy

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

D&D has been staring into the Q abyss for too long. How long until we get to "there really is an adrenochrome-harvesting cult raising mole children in underground tunnels -- but it's not Hillary it's Matt Gaetz!"

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Matt Gaetz is the buttery male.

RocknRollaAyatollah
Nov 26, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Matt Gaetz being a closeted homosexual and also a murderer were two threads in Florida political gossip before he went to Congress. In 2016 there were rumors that he was in a gay relationship with a mega church preacher and I think the rumors have kept up over the years since he's a single Republican who's all in the Christ and family thing. His college roommate died in their dorm room under mysterious circumstances and it's likely his dad peddled some influence to get it swept under the rug.

He's already openly admitted that he didn't legally adopt him so it's beyond weird that they've lived together after he broke up with his sister. Regardless, I'm expecting Qanon people to go with he saved Nestor from a Cuban adrenochrome facility or some such and he lives with him since the cabal killed his extended family, which he totally has but they will ignore.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Ambitious Spider posted:

I mean it’s also possible he’s doing it to creepily stay in his ex’s life.

I just don’t think it’s anything good because otherwise what’s with all the lies and secrecy

The least-weird version of the story, from what I remember of endless doomscrolling, is that Gaetz was cohabiting with a Cuban-born woman who sued to get legal custody of her little brother (and acted as attorney in that case), then when they stopped cohabiting and she moved across the country the kid stayed with Gaetz in order to finish school. *If* Gaetz hadn't used him quite so cheaply as a political prop I'd shrug and say that it's a slightly odd situation but fair enough on him, but even that completely straight story has more red flags than a May Day parade.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’m watching Beat Bobby Flay and this is the second episode I’ve seen where either Bobby or a contestant made a walnut sauce what’s the easiest way to report these disgusting pedophiles to the Food Network and the FBI

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Something I’ve been wondering: I’ve heard some Q people say McDonald’s has human meat in it. Trump famously likes McDonald’s, had that bizarre banquet he gave to that football team, and his supporters often use that as a sign that he’s a man of the people who doesn’t care about appearing fancy.

Have these beliefs ever clashed, and has a wacky theory been put forth to resolve this contradiction?

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

The explanation for Trump being besties with Epstein and flying to pedo island on the Lolita express is that he was gathering evidence in order to take him down and expose the Clintons, so I imagine he's always eating McDonalds for much the same reason

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

Dr Christmas posted:

Something I’ve been wondering: I’ve heard some Q people say McDonald’s has human meat in it. Trump famously likes McDonald’s, had that bizarre banquet he gave to that football team, and his supporters often use that as a sign that he’s a man of the people who doesn’t care about appearing fancy.

Have these beliefs ever clashed, and has a wacky theory been put forth to resolve this contradiction?

A couple times I've seen the explanation that he's not really eating McDonald's, he's just using it as a symbolic prop to signal something or other to his followers. Most of them just don't bother trying to reconcile it, though; they're highly compartmentalized thinkers by nature and for all their talk about "connecting the dots" they never turn that impulse inwards

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
There’s quite a bit of work on conspiracy theorists and one trait they seem to share is not caring about contradictions.

A lot of people believe reptilians, Jews, and the Illuminati rule the world but are also Christian etc..

Critical thinking is not a strong point.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

I thought I'd check this thread because I had the question, "What would the Qanon crazies, who's world view revolves around Trump running a secret uprising against the corrupt elites with the help of the Q believers deal with an actual popular uprising against corrupt elites? Especially one that's explicitly against Trump, with goals completely alien to their world view, and is independent of any Qanon movement?"

Turns out they just ignore it. lol

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

I thought I'd check this thread because I had the question, "What would the Qanon crazies, who's world view revolves around Trump running a secret uprising against the corrupt elites with the help of the Q believers deal with an actual popular uprising against corrupt elites? Especially one that's explicitly against Trump, with goals completely alien to their world view, and is independent of any Qanon movement?"

the revolution will be dismissed as a false flag op

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I mean that's what conspiracy theories are, though, right? UFO poo poo was explicitly encouraged by the US because what people were actually seeing was their experimental aircraft development. So if you say "it's an experimental plane designed to kill millions of people in world war 3 and that's bad" the UFO cranks think you're supporting the US government in their attempt to cover up the aliens.

Conspiracy theories are what you get when people perceive that there is actual hosed up poo poo in the world but completely reject the actual reasons behind it. It's always been extremely counterrevolutionary.

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

* Me watching the locals of a city torch a police station: *

“It’s fake..”

* Me trying to interpret some incoherent ramblings on 8chan like it’s a secret message from my fellow partisans in Vichy France: *

“REAL poo poo!”

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

They fantasize about the Great Reckoning, where Trump issues the final coded statement, every single evil person in the world is quietly rounded up and executed by the anonymous good guys in the government, and everything goes back to "normal". They don't see any inherent problem with the carceral state or American culture or capitalism, because they blame all the problems in the world on a handful of Satanic puppetmasters at the top forcing people to suffer for their own amusement: for example, most of them believe this wave of protests is funded by George Soros and Bill Gates because COVID-19 didn't make people suffer enough.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The Chairman posted:

They fantasize about the Great Reckoning, where Trump issues the final coded statement, every single evil person in the world is quietly rounded up and executed by the anonymous good guys in the government, and everything goes back to "normal". They don't see any inherent problem with the carceral state or American culture or capitalism, because they blame all the problems in the world on a handful of Satanic puppetmasters at the top forcing people to suffer for their own amusement: for example, most of them believe this wave of protests is funded by George Soros and Bill Gates because COVID-19 didn't make people suffer enough.

Just wait till Soros dies and q followers spam "Still alive running the show" for the next 100 years.

duck monster
Dec 15, 2004

Its a loving weird world we live in where Buzzfeed is somewhat regularly excellent at proper investigative reporting, and major news media organizations just repeat unsubstantiated poo poo from twitter.

I was wrong about Baudrillare The hyperreal is real, and its finished eating the world and now attempting to kill everyone in it.

duck monster
Dec 15, 2004

Its probably worth noting at this point that at the time Soros was supposed to be "Collaborating with nazis", he was actually a small jewish child in a nazi occupied Hungarian ghetto.

I highly doubt he was collaborating with *anything*, other than maybe school friends on homework assignments, (assuming jewish children where allowed to go to school, a possibly wrong assumption, the holocaust being as it was)

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

duck monster posted:

Its probably worth noting at this point that at the time Soros was supposed to be "Collaborating with nazis", he was actually a small jewish child in a nazi occupied Hungarian ghetto.

I highly doubt he was collaborating with *anything*, other than maybe school friends on homework assignments, (assuming jewish children where allowed to go to school, a possibly wrong assumption, the holocaust being as it was)

Child Soros, at the urging of HITLER HIMSELF, consumed the adrenochrome of his peers and aged to adulthood instantly so that he could more effectively collaborate with his Nazi peers.

Obviously.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

It's just annoying that people see collaborators as anything but extremely desperate individuals with a choice of either heiling hitler or dying in a gas chamber. Even if Soros actually did collaborate he was a loving hungarian kid who was probably told to "Survive at all costs" (or in other words) by fellow jewish people under the threat of racial annihilation.

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
https://twitter.com/AricToler/status/1274509047564251137

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It really is just a soap opera for the brokebrained.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Qanon canidate Trump congratulated is republican nightmare

*bunch of tweets*

Those are all mainstream conservative positions. Not sure why she's a "nightmare" to them.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

It's just annoying that people see collaborators as anything but extremely desperate individuals with a choice of either heiling hitler or dying in a gas chamber. Even if Soros actually did collaborate he was a loving hungarian kid who was probably told to "Survive at all costs" (or in other words) by fellow jewish people under the threat of racial annihilation.

I read an interview about this when I was curious about all this nonsense and yes it's exactly that. He basically mentally disassociated to be able to survive.

Oh and to the poster above, Jewish kids being forced out of schools was a very early edict along with firing Jews from all professions. There were ghetto schools but I don't think much homework was being done lol.

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Forgall posted:

Those are all mainstream conservative positions. Not sure why she's a "nightmare" to them.

I was waiting for her to have some stance about all Jewish people that might put her in danger but no I’d say she’s safe in that regard unless more crazy poo poo comes out. Doug Jones won because voting for a pedophile was a bridge too far for even Alabama conservatives.

That list is a campaign ad. Not a smoking gun. I’ve listened to conservatives have conversations about every one of those topics.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

someone has been writing Q graffiti all over my hood and they especially target Pride, BLM and Defund police flyers for defacement with "Soros" bullshit

Juul-Whip fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Jun 21, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

OwlFancier posted:

It really is just a soap opera for the brokebrained.

vince mcmahon can't remember a storyline for two weeks at a time, much less two decades