Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
>smoke bong

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Pahilla the Hun posted:

oh hell yeah... did Francine just hold up a bong??!??

it sure seems like it, and marge looks into it too

Nosfereefer posted:

>smoke bong

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Pahilla the Hun posted:

oh hell yeah... did Francine just hold up a bong??!??

owlhawk911

hell yeah which soul calibur? i call the dude with the op ship mast staff thing

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

i love you

e:

Nosfereefer posted:

>smoke bong

Pahilla the Hun fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Jun 17, 2020

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
marge is going to have to politefully decline. : ) motherhood is her anti - drug.

Pahilla the Hun

Plant MONSTER. posted:

marge is going to have to politefully decline. : ) motherhood is her anti - drug.

i was talking to the bong

thanks nesamdoom!!

owlhawk911

Plant MONSTER. posted:

listen, someone has to rip that bong. maybe francine? maybe apu? i don't know. but you pixelled that bong into existence, and now it exists, and someone needs to rip it. i volunteer to cameo in for a quick toke if no one else is down

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

if its a sativa let goomer rip it for an int boost. indica too risky

Pahilla the Hun

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

if its a sativa let goomer rip it for an int boost. indica too risky

thanks nesamdoom!!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
Does Homer smoke weed? No? Well, what if he did? can you imagine what it would be like? Thank you.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

owlhawk911

Nosfereefer posted:

Does Homer smoke weed? No? Well, what if he did? can you imagine what it would be like? Thank you.

there is in fact a whole episode of the simpsons based on this premise

Warbird

America's Favorite Dumbass

owlhawk911 posted:

chekhov’s bong

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

drat, is she training for the Pot Olympics?

Plant MONSTER.

I don't know but they keep knocking it out of the ballpark with her lines on that show. I swear I used to dislike American Dad around the time it first started but after catching a recent episode last year, I fell in love. Francine has to be one of the funniest characters on television. That Soul Calibur reference was from an episode that aired a few weeks ago and it's like they're tailoring lines just for me :tinfoil:

Why are the mom characters always really funny? Marge, Peggy, Linda, Francine and Lois are all great imo.

turns out i dont have to work today. : ) : )

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Jun 18, 2020

Stooge

rename the bird to birb

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

omg i love the pickle bird

Khanstant
ive always wanted to try a pickled egg but i would never eat that pickled bird!!!

i say we show respect for the bird!!

owlhawk911

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I don't know but they keep knocking it out of the ballpark with her lines on that show. I swear I used to dislike American Dad around the time it first started but after catching a recent episode last year, I fell in love. Francine has to be one of the funniest characters on television. That Soul Calibur reference was from an episode that aired a few weeks ago and it's like they're tailoring lines just for me :tinfoil:

Why are the mom characters always really funny? Marge, Peggy, Linda, Francine and Lois are all great imo.

turns out i dont have to work today. : ) : )

i'm going to go ahead and imagine francine ripped the bong while marge was cleaning. i think moms are funny cause most people have em and "get it"

Khanstant posted:

ive always wanted to try a pickled egg but i would never eat that pickled bird!!!

i say we show respect for the bird!!

:hai:

Plant MONSTER.

owlhawk911 posted:

i'm going to go ahead and imagine francine ripped the bong while marge was cleaning.

zoom in on frannys eyes on the last panel

owlhawk911

Plant MONSTER. posted:

zoom in on frannys eyes on the last panel

:h::love::h: :hellyeah:

jpeg

good_mother69

> have a cow man

sig by the great nut

Heather Papps

hello friend

is jasper thawed in the other screen yet?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

alexandriao

wait homer had just broken into pieces but here he's intact im confused

Pahilla the Hun

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I keep trying to explain this to my friends but no one listens. I agree it feels like they are writing those references to me...Family Guy actually got like that too, there was some hip-hop NPR reference the other day and i was like :lol::psyduck::lol:

e: Steve is priceless imo, his song numbers are always magical (watch Boys 12 episode if you haven't)

thanks nesamdoom!!

owlhawk911

alexandriao posted:

most of his pieces escaped when he thawed, but we kept track of this one. maybe we will have to find them all to have the science nerd reassemble homie? who knows what the future holds

Plant MONSTER.

Pahilla the Hun posted:

I keep trying to explain this to my friends but no one listens. I agree it feels like they are writing those references to me...Family Guy actually got like that too, there was some hip-hop NPR reference the other day and i was like :lol::psyduck::lol:

e: Steve is priceless imo, his song numbers are always magical (watch Boys 12 episode if you haven't)

That's such a good episode. I don't know how they packed so many hilarious concepts into that one song. When they're going through their names and there's Abraham and Abraham H kills me.

alexandriao posted:

alexandriao posted:

Yeah Goomer exploded into different pieces and they all made a break for it. Where did they go, who knows?

Marge might do a little shopping off screen (she has a debit card, don't worry) but where should the gang head to next or what should they do?

owlhawk911

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Marge might do a little shopping off screen (she has a debit card, don't worry) but where should the gang head to next or what should they do?

nuclear plant! or the big donut sign, i feel like that might attract goomers or even homie prime. or we could sidequest on over to the school and own skinner a couple times

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

visit Comic Book Guy, his arcane nerd knowledge might be of some use to us out in this strange role playing world

Plant MONSTER.

I think Comic Book Guy is a good idea! I'll start working on those assets this evening or on and off during the weekend.

Larger places like the power plant and school, I think I'm saving for like "dungeons" but who knows like I said, it's all made up as we go, lol.

Pahilla the Hun

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

visit Comic Book Guy, his arcane nerd knowledge might be of some use to us out in this strange role playing world

i second this emotion

thanks nesamdoom!!

Plant MONSTER.

actually pahilla now that you mention it, family guy did have a moment that made me throw my arms up in the air in disbelief. Brian was trying to talk up this old lady and he said he was part of some fund to preserve the Masdevallia orchid. Masdevallias are not the most widely known or available orchid but I did volunteer work for a man who had a Masdevallia orchid grow-op in his basement and he sold them at orchid shows.

like I know it's a workshopped line, they probably went through a bunch of random (but still in the horticultural trade) orchid genera and found one that had the right ring to it but still.

next stop the android's dungeon & baseball card store

Heather Papps

hello friend

old codger on ice is my go to cocktail

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

alexandriao

Heather Papps posted:

old codger on ice is my go to cocktail

The wrinkles really add to the flavor

Twenty Four

fluffyDeathbringer

it's not what you've got, it's what you make of it
thanks for doing my dumb phoenix down thing

something about fantasy vidya tropes combined with modern aesthetics just gets my funny bone going

Plant MONSTER.

new ms paint has a transparency thing turns out. I won't be using it in favor of dithering pixels though

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Jun 21, 2020

more falafel please

forums poster

but there's a comma in there. gotta say i was confused and double checked my work until i googled it

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

owlhawk911

insanely frustrated by the first line being valid binary spelling a word and the next line not working that way at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

sorry about the comma and sorry about the frustration i just typed a thing in google and tried to make something quick before going beddy byes zzz and i wanted you guys to see comic book guy

i come from the dimension where dont have a box new was spelled with a comma