Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Junpei Hyde posted:

Anyway clearly the way I was treating horny posting was bad and made a lot of people super uncomfortable and I sincerely apologise for that and will try and stamp down on that going forward.

Thank you

MotU posted:

The horny is constant and pervasive. It isn't just innocent emotes and to try and frame it as that is disingenuous. Jordynne Grace, Hikaru Shida, Kota Ibushi, Anna Jay, Shazza McKenzie, and the list continues on and on of wrestlers who have had strings of posts just talking about their body and people being horned up over them

I know I took part in some questionable Kota posts myself in either 2017 or '18, so I wanna apologize for my past behavior (I'd like to think I've done better in 2020, and I'll try to continue doing better going forward), and I legit hope it didn't make anyone feel too uncomfortable to want to post or be here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

WatermelonGun posted:

the thread is about abusive wrestlers and he keeps talking about he just wants to admire wrestler’s bodies and how he wants to do that in a nice way. its weird. also he posted a gigantic ban me screed a while ago and yet is still here, posting like a dipshit without any integrity. gently caress him, and gently caress you too.

lmao, you dork

way to derail the weird hosed up abusers in wrestling thread with stupid forums grudgery

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Former Impact ref on company culture

https://twitter.com/RefKrisLevin/status/1274087984913145859

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

smarxist posted:

lmao, you dork

Dude, no

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

smarxist posted:

lmao, you dork

get hosed. my partner is an abuse victim and here you are trying to figure out what the horny line is. should have stayed gone.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
whatever, I'm gonna take a break.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

cams posted:

lol for real, i am trying to be honest and have a dialogue about my behavior which i have admitted is wrong. doing my best to explain where i am coming from in an honest matter. if there's something wrong with how i'm posting then loving do something about it because i am at a loss. listen to the people who hate what i am saying and do something about it.

This dudes last probe was for posting Star Wars rape fan fic so maybe we could stop giving assholes like this more chances

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

smarxist posted:

whatever, I'm gonna take a break.

heard that before

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Statement from Jordan Devlin

https://twitter.com/365Wrestle/status/1274088591745048577

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

I don't post all that much, but I certainly don't want to contribute to any offputting horniness and I apologize if I have. I'll be more mindful from here on out.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

History Comes Inside! posted:

Not gonna lie, it feels strangely relieving to see so many people come out and say that they also find the creepy bullshit too much.

Was this meant to go to someone else

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

This dudes last probe was for posting Star Wars rape fan fic so maybe we could stop giving assholes like this more chances
I dunno, the mods like to give everyone several opportunities to embarrass themselves, no matter how creepy or transphobic they may be. It's like that old baseball saying, "33 strikes and you're out!"

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Chris James 2 posted:

Thank you

I know I took part in some questionable Kota posts myself in either 2017 or '18, so I wanna apologize for my past behavior (I'd like to think I've done better in 2020, and I'll try to continue doing better going forward), and I legit hope it didn't make anyone feel too uncomfortable to want to post or be here

I have probably made a joke or two in the past, but I am not sure of what the levels of them were then so I am not majorly faulting people who have done things a few times or anything like that. It happens. I just feel that it became the culture here and the biggest purveyors of it never caught much flak for it and reports went ignored or unheard, or just slapped a 6 hour at like some off time like 8am that was completely inconsequential to the grand scheme of things.

By and large, I don't think people are bad, here. I just wish like it could be reigned in a bit, actually actionable for when it gets out of hand, and people can go back to the occasional joke/funny post instead of just out-horny-ing each other constantly, like some sort of Really Hot Cold War

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Oh Snapple! posted:

junpei the minute-of-angle on your mod buttons is a bit off

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Not gonna lie, it feels strangely relieving to see so many people come out and say that they also find the creepy bullshit too much.

Fix this, NOW.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

BACK UP BACK UP THIS IS TOO FAR

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
Jesus, you can't even probate the right people?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

yikes

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Hopkins FBI posted:

Jesus, you can't even probate the right people?

Listen they hasn't used their buttons in so long, need to recalibrate them

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

When you look at TNA you have a company that has been run by three different corporate cultures:

Wrestling people
Panda execs
Anthem execs

And all three of those groups have god awful records when it comes to sexual harassment and the overall treatment of women. Three completely different groups of people, one of which was run by a woman and all three were/are rife with this. You can't even say one group is worse than another here, the corporate drones are just as bad as the wrestling people and it's frightening.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
good lord

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Snapple! posted:

Yes, I have no idea how that happened

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

From the rap sheet and the post above that one, it's clear that it was supposed to be on that OC post but loving WOOF. Get it together.

Also, Bix is backing up the Kris Levin story:

https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/1274089258400321537

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

Uhhhhhhh

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
Okay so I was wrong, there is actually a slightly smaller hurdle

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/SuperKingofBros/status/1274089116481839108

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Why the gently caress did they print this on shipping labels?

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

It makes pretty good sense that Matt Riddle's lawyer wouldn't have real paper and would have to print something out on loving sticky labels

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

get you a lawyer who actually has some office paper

(edit) beaten like three times

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Pylons posted:

Why the gently caress did they print this on shipping labels?

oh my loving god

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I think that events like these should always make us reflect on our actions and come to terms with times we acted inappropriately because I guarantee you the majority of people being named right now didn't view their actions the way their victims do.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
WWE didn't give him lawyers, he's hosed.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Ganso Bomb posted:

It makes pretty good sense that Matt Riddle's lawyer wouldn't have real paper and would have to print something out on loving sticky labels

I stared at that for photo for a hot second wondering if my new medication was loving with me. What the poo poo.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

"press release" here being instructions to WWE's HR department.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
"Hey lawyer, get me exonerated and make sure it sticks"

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Statement from Ligero

https://twitter.com/Ligero1/status/1274089558276288516

https://twitter.com/Ligero1/status/1274089637611556864

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
What the gently caress happened to this thread when i went to sleep?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Gonzo McFee posted:

I think that events like these should always make us reflect on our actions and come to terms with times we acted inappropriately because I guarantee you the majority of people being named right now didn't view their actions the way their victims do.

It's exactly this. To the other people like me who made offensive posts please take this time to reflect. Don't try to explain it, don't try to rationalize it. Just listen to the people who you upset and get better.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Every once in a while these dead gay forums still deliver

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

MotU posted:

"Hey lawyer, get me exonerated and make sure it sticks"