Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shoeberto

which way to the MACHINES?
Gonna take the dogs to the new rental todayyyyyy.

Not moved in yet but the new landlord don't give a Fuk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

nut posted:

i checked my clock it's 20 minutes

how cold is that pilsner

nut

prepuce repurposed posted:

how cold is that pilsner

as the French say, tres

nut

that means three

Goons Are Gifts

It's 6pm here which means it's late enough for the entire world to get trashed

Let's do this again

Manifisto

prepuce repurposed posted:

how cold is that pilsner

, in the window [crack! hiss!]
the one with the tall foamy head

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

My throat is kind of sore and I feel a sort of general malaise. I guess I'm okay? Just been trying to watch my diet since I'm not jogging if I'm not feeling well. I bought fancy rice from Nigata at the grocery store and have been drinking more tea. Maybe I'll get off my fat rear end and clean. Some day.

nut

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

My throat is kind of sore and I feel a sort of general malaise. I guess I'm okay? Just been trying to watch my diet since I'm not jogging if I'm not feeling well. I bought fancy rice from Nigata at the grocery store and have been drinking more tea. Maybe I'll get off my fat rear end and clean. Some day.

maybe a little cleaning then maybe a little booze in the tea in the name of helping your throat of course

Escape From Noise

Black or rooibos tea with honey and lemon is good with some booze. But I think I'll just stick with my oolongs

Robot Made of Meat

Goons Are Great posted:

Not to scare anyone but

Aaah!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

nut posted:

i checked my clock it's 20 minutes

livin la vida chill-a

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

listen pal, you better make a silly face at yourself in the mirror STAT

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

owlhawk911

it is definitely not turnt-o-clock yet on my end i'm just getting up lol

nut

owlhawk911 posted:

I’m two deep letsgoooo watch me stop posting by 3pm

owlhawk911

i will smoke a breakfast bowl 4 u

jpeg

good_mother69

vodka + juice + watching maury

sig by the great nut

owlhawk911

of all the yob demesnes i know of nut's farm and hamjobs' gently caress hut speak to me the most

Ass-penny

owlhawk911 posted:

Hell, same. And I work tonight, which is dumb. :cheers: to all the goons that are drankin already, I salute you.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Heather Papps

hello friend

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY
SATURDAY
SATURDAY
SATURDAY

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAYS ARE NICE

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

today i have been very productive but the hammock calls, ever urgently

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
happy summer solstice byob

hope your summers are kicking off well. took this today just after i saw a tiny baby snapping turtle swimming by my kayak but sadly missed the chance to get a photo of the little guy

Heather Papps

hello friend

Luvcow posted:

hope your summers are kicking off well. took this today just after i saw a tiny baby snapping turtle swimming by my kayak but sadly missed the chance to get a photo of the little guy

hell yeah

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

hey buddy!

great photo, I can't wait to get out into nature this summer

if nature's still open that is :ohdear:

ty nesamdoom!

nut

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
I wanna get an alligator snapping turtle as a pet!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

:):hf::)

Manifisto posted:

hey buddy!

great photo, I can't wait to get out into nature this summer

if nature's still open that is :ohdear:

if you get out and hike then look for the rocks people are painting and leaving by the trailsides. predictably the ones I've been painting look like this:

i have waked more trails in the past few months then in any other time in my life that i can remember and it has been beautiful, make lemonade out of lemons i guess

edit: one more rock

Luvcow fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Jun 20, 2020

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

if you get out and hike then look for the rocks people are painting and leaving by the trailsides. predictably the ones I've been painting look like this:

i have waked more trails in the past few months then in any other time in my life that i can remember and it has been beautiful, make lemonade out of lemons i guess

that is so great! wish I were hiking in your area so I had a shot at finding one.

I picked up a painted rock like that a few years ago. it looked like a chocolate chip cookie, that was fun.

glad you've been able to get out so much. I guess they opened up the trails in the wmnf so when I get up in that area I'm sure I'll be doing some hiking.

also drinking some lemonade, that sounds pretty good rn

e: that second one is even better!

ty nesamdoom!

City of Glompton

Luvcow posted:

:love:

beautiful

i'm going to camp in my backyard tonight because i can't get away further than that, but i've got the patio furniture on the lawn covered with a canopy, and a chiminea + wood to burn later. i'm gonna pour myself a beverage and move to the lesser outdoors now

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

that is so great! wish I were hiking in your area so I had a shot at finding one.

I picked up a painted rock like that a few years ago. it looked like a chocolate chip cookie, that was fun.

glad you've been able to get out so much. I guess they opened up the trails in the wmnf so when I get up in that area I'm sure I'll be doing some hiking.

also drinking some lemonade, that sounds pretty good rn

e: that second one is even better!

the wild lands trust and the audubon society shut down most of their trails around here but there were and still are plenty open, including a massive state park nearby. for my work hiking is the only thing we're still allowed to do so it's been an everyday thing which... is actually great :)

City of Glompton posted:

:love:

beautiful

i'm going to camp in my backyard tonight because i can't get away further than that, but i've got the patio furniture on the lawn covered with a canopy, and a chiminea + wood to burn later. i'm gonna pour myself a beverage and move to the lesser outdoors now

sounds like a pro tier strategy for the celebration of the start of summer

:woop:

Ass-penny

Luvcow posted:

Is this a thing? I was on a walk with my folks and they mentioned someone was painting rocks and leaving them along the path, but this isn't a hiking trail, it's just a bike path by a park in a suburb. They said they were vaguely uplifting comments usually, but that people were taking them home as they don't find them as often as they did a month ago. We found two on the walk: a heart, and a rock painted orange with text: "orange you glad you found me"

I'd be interested in learning there was some collective thing going on painting rocks and leaving them in nature, but it also wouldn't surprise me to learn they were unrelated incidents.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

rear end-penny posted:

Is this a thing? I was on a walk with my folks and they mentioned someone was painting rocks and leaving them along the path, but this isn't a hiking trail, it's just a bike path by a park in a suburb. They said they were vaguely uplifting comments usually, but that people were taking them home as they don't find them as often as they did a month ago. We found two on the walk: a heart, and a rock painted orange with text: "orange you glad you found me"

I'd be interested in learning there was some collective thing going on painting rocks and leaving them in nature, but it also wouldn't surprise me to learn they were unrelated incidents.

its become a big thing in the last three months along any kind of trail. we painted words and phrases but then figured why not start doing pictures. i've come across lots of ones painted with ladybugs and flowers as well. the first set we dropped off was a rock with "chris" painted on it, another with "kid" and finally one with "dwayne johnson". kind of a three for one gimmick idea.

owlhawk911

Luvcow posted:

Luvcow posted:

powerful posting from forums superstar luvcow itt

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

it's' 4:20 here 8)

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

I don't even abide but I still celebrate it in honor of those about to abide

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

owlhawk911

Doctor Dogballs posted:

I don't even abide but I still celebrate it in honor of those about to abide

i really appreciate that man

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Doctor Dogballs posted:

it's' 4:20 here 8)

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
abiding rn :2bong:

Derpies

by sebmojo
I've been floating in my child's pool for over four hours AMA

jpeg

good_mother69

Same

Manifisto

Derpies posted:

I've been floating in my child's pool for over four hours AMA

speaking as a raisin floating in a bowl of milk, what kind of cereal would you like for company?

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies

by sebmojo

Manifisto posted:

speaking as a raisin floating in a bowl of milk, what kind of cereal would you like for company?

Grape nuts