Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Jenny Agutter posted:

that is the lamest custom title I've ever seen, good lord is that pathetic

i bet knuck bought it himself just to feign outrage. you know, like that republican dude with his "son" nester

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

akadajet posted:

i bet knuck bought it himself just to feign outrage. you know, like that republican dude with his "son" nester

yeah that would be really loving funny. LOL.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

it would be really funny to pay money to delete my instantly recognisable avatar to tell myself to get out of this dumb loving forum and make it impossible to post anywhere else without being laughed at haha. not

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

it would be so funny if someone “owned” me by buying my old avatar back haha. would be really damaging to me since I was trying to feign outrage or whatever. please don’t do it!!! lol

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

so how about that ssd huh

computer toucher
Jan 8, 2012

Skim Milk posted:

it sure is something!

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
i am enjoying control on ps4 but it would be even better on ps5 probably

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Skim Milk posted:

super sore dude

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

NoneMoreNegative posted:

super sore dude

where is stymie when we need her

Emacs Headroom
Aug 2, 2003
exclusive look inside the factory where PS5s are born

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

Emacs Headroom posted:

im the mold injected buttcheeks

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
oh no, don't inject mold in there

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

erm... actually thieves should be summarily executed

Emacs Headroom posted:

this is just a photo of mark zuckerberg having sex

Emacs Headroom
Aug 2, 2003
as a side note, it's crazy how good "all is full of love" holds up considering the video was released in 1999

also crazy how much the robot design looks exactly like the ps5, lol

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

the last of us 2 is p. cool so far

and of course the big june release, Spongebob Squarepants Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated comes out soon. goty

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

phew; that looks much better than those fake renders that were being passed around earlier this week

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Emacs Headroom posted:

i robot bjork and i robot sonny were in the closet making ps5s and I saw one of the ps5s and then the ps5 looked at me

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

~Coxy posted:

phew; that looks much better than those fake renders that were being passed around earlier this week

there will always be a place in my heart for hilariously earnest, dorky looking japanese guys

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

someone photoshop dickbutt on that ps5

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

crepeface posted:

someone photoshop dickbutt on that ps5

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
whats the new Xbox gonna be called this time do we know yet

is it the xnut or like xballs

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

George posted:

whats the new Xbox gonna be called this time do we know yet

is it the xnut or like xballs

that would be so funny, if it were called that. I think it should be called the X-Hole and you have to control it with your rear end.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

it is called the xbox series x

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I just checked, and it's called the X Box Suffocate me with your Huge rear end and Piss

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

it’s a bespoke video goons made a while back. just search kazaa or limewite for “swap.avi”

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

qirex posted:

it is called the xbox series x

only qirex gets the thread title

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

Sony playstation Hermes series 5

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I just checked, and it's called the X Box Suffocate me with your Huge rear end and Piss

you are a riot, you know?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
epic games : the ps5 is a engineering master piece

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
people who sell video games: this new video game platform, where you can buy our video games, is super good

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

echinopsis posted:

that's epic!

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Zlodo posted:

people who sell video games: this new video game platform, where you can buy our video games, is super good

the quote is from an interview for official playstation magazine so you know it's legit

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

still, i would not expect epic to say the same for the xbox anywhere. sweeney hates microsoft with a great intensity (though not enough to have epic not fully target the platforms).

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
playstation has always seemed like the good one with xbox being the lame one

I mean microsoft. come on. microsoft is the nerdiest company ever. might as well have a company that traditionally sells elderly incontinence pull-ups make a console

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Nintendependo

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

echinopsis posted:

playstation has always seemed like the good one with xbox being the lame one

I mean microsoft. come on. microsoft is the nerdiest company ever. might as well have a company that traditionally sells elderly incontinence pull-ups make a console

they are both the same. u just buy the one with the exclusives u want to play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

echinopsis posted:

they can prove it by releasing ut99 in 4K120 or 8K60 with at least a couple mild raytracing gimmicks on top.