Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

ahh the halcyon days of politoons threads

when Bennett was lauded as the only good cartoonist and Obama could do no wrong. Chuck Asay had hung up his hat and no one really knew who Ben Garrison was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

agc

someone comes up to me yelling about illegal aliens invading the US while I'm doing something (anything) else, I'm gonna tell them to shut the gently caress up, that's just a fact

man, how did I neglect to put Rob Smith Jr in the OP? He hasn't really made that much content in the Trump era, he's just legendary for being the dumbest piece of poo poo who ever scored a cartoon-publishing deal

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Rob Smith Jr thinks that it is the highest affront to the customer that if he writes the wrong address on a package the post office won't telepathically deliver it to the right house

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

VitalSigns posted:

Rob Smith Jr thinks that it is the highest affront to the customer that if he writes the wrong address on a package the post office won't telepathically deliver it to the right house

"BASED ON ACTUAL EXPERIENCES"

lmao, TALES FROM THE POST OFFICE

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
The only thing I remember Rob Smith Jr. doing in the past couple years is being really angry about AOC having a hyphenated last name.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Strong Mr. Zip vibes (though likely intended)

What's wrong with your horn??? :cry:

Gotta love false equivalency

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

i completely didnt notice that rob smith jr did the talking cat cartoon that was in the last dump oh he also has a new one

bonus tweet

https://twitter.com/RobSmithJr/status/1273668397226692608?p=v

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I would like Rob Smith Jr to stop holding me up as a model minority, thanks

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Rob Smith Jr just concern-trolling about how black people should really try to be more like Jews, as he draws a cartoon about how this Good Black Person is ashamed to be black because of the implied association with people trying to stop police brutality even though there is crime in Chicago

the man is a loving caricature

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

So two cops fail to subdue a single suspect and end up shot and that means cops should be able to murder black people with impunity?

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

What's wrong with your horn??? :cry:

he's trying to draw the Republican as some kind of half-elephant, half-rhino creature, except he doesn't really know what either animal looks like so you just get some kind of winged pear with a tentacle

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019
https://twitter.com/RobSmithJr/status/1273762888889630721
gently caress off rob

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Last I checked in with RSJr.'s twitter he was just autoposting Goodreads reviews of mystery books with cat protagonists and Asterisk and Obelisk comic collections. Once in a while he would show up at arts and crafts fairs to draw caricatures. He honestly seemed to have the brain of a 6th grader.

He's since become completely fixated on black people of all kinds, from RTing black conservative shills, surveillance videos of crimes committed by black people, "black on black violence", George Floyd was no angel etc. gently caress off Rob

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
"Strength through adversity" said Mr. Post Office Guy

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Guess the honeymoon is over, what a shame

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

T-man posted:

Guess the honeymoon is over, what a shame

Garrison never liked Bolton.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

welp im owned

i hope they hatefuck so hard the world is improved

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Sooo who hired that Pompeo war cheerleader

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

VitalSigns posted:

Sooo who hired that Pompeo war cheerleader

the war between champion of the common man Donald Trump and evil swamp deep-state operatives Donald Trump's Staff rages on

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

cross post from the comic strip megathread ive always thought of this as being like a political cartoon

Now you’ve done it!”

given that this is how our political parties respond to any fuckup now

Some Guy TT has issued a correction as of 02:31 on Jun 20, 2020

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

It's Good to be King

John M posted:

I hope Jan is lifting one shoulder, otherwise Chris has been taken over by surrealism…

The Farce

GWB posted:

I think she was having a dream, and sat up and turned to a kneeling position to wake Zed.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

tag :nws: you rear end in a top hat

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

VitalSigns posted:

The best part of these is they are all there to ensure your package gets there. Address orientation matters cause they use big machines to sort your mail. Same reason they want the zip code to be right.

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

Sedisp posted:

The best part of these is they are all there to ensure your package gets there. Address orientation matters cause they use big machines to sort your mail. Same reason they want the zip code to be right.

Also they teach you how to address an envelope when you're five and have been since the 50's, and for most people that lesson sticks. But not Rob.

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

sliami
Apr 28, 2018

Always with the incorrect additions of the hammer and sickle

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

page 770 of the 2014 thread had more boring cartoons than what ive posted so far

well ok i guess it is kind of funny to read this now that we know obama was literally leading them into concentration camps

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

:captainpop:

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

no, not hordes of adorable smiling children! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

VitalSigns posted:

The postal service will try to deliver your mail even if you got the address wrong though. For example, each christmas in Norway the postal service hires "detectives" who's job is to figure out where to send packages with incomplete or wrong addresses on them.

HerniaFlange
Aug 4, 2013

You when you read my posts:

Alhazred posted:

The postal service will try to deliver your mail even if you got the address wrong though. For example, each christmas in Norway the postal service hires "detectives" who's job is to figure out where to send packages with incomplete or wrong addresses on them.

Reminder of that site that tested the US postal service's willingness to mail random objects (a hammer, a coconut, etc.) with just a label and varying amounts of postage slapped on them, and the majority of them made it to their address just fine. I think Rob is just hated that much by the people at the post office that they decided today was when they were going to enforce some rules.

https://web.archive.org/web/20190117064136/http://www.directcreative.com/postal-experiments.html

HerniaFlange has issued a correction as of 15:20 on Jun 21, 2020

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

:shrug:

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Starshark posted:

Also they teach you how to address an envelope when you're five and have been since the 50's, and for most people that lesson sticks. But not Rob.

And, it's not like FedEx goes "ehhhh write the address however you want, put it on diagonal, swap all the numbers around, whatever!"

The private business supermen have the exact same loving rules

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

yes, this is how soil works, everyone knows that

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

T-man posted:

no, not hordes of adorable smiling children! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh

They're surprisingly chipper after seeing their parents dismembered by CIA -backed death squads

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

hell yeah

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU